Aquarian men -- fantastic in bed?

1 2 3
12/4/2007 11:03:39 PM | More
Eaglegirl

Gemini rising Sun conjunct Neptune in S

I'm sorry to be such a Scorpio, but I am really surprised that this is not more generally known.

First of all, I should say that I am "in the early stages" of a relationship with an Aquarian man, and he is the best lover I have ever known. No kidding. He has a wacky sense of humor, and calls my body parts funny names, making me crack up, but his stamina in bed is beyond unbelievable. Plus he is very unselfish, and makes sure that I have my pleasure. He is also very experimental, and thus far I am experiencing feelings that I have never had before.

I think he may have moon in cancer; he is extremely affectionate and silly and friendly in bed. My mind is completely blown....I know that's common for any friend of an Aquarius, but I never expected this.

Any Aquarians care to comment?

12/4/2007 11:10:58 PM | More
moonchild8

female from USA

*sun in cancer* moon in leo

i am dating an aqua guy... ditto on all of the above!!!
12/4/2007 11:12:42 PM | More
moonchild8

female from USA

*sun in cancer* moon in leo

especially the part about having a lot of stamina and the unselfish way of giving pleasure before getting pleasure. absolutely true!
12/5/2007 9:13:28 AM | More
Lady_M

Maybe...someday.

Why wouldnt you expect it?
12/5/2007 6:22:09 PM | More
ScorpSuperior

Sun: Scorpio, house 4

you're back? again?
12/5/2007 6:39:52 PM | More
Tas

I'm curious eaglegirl scorp supposed to be more sensational but in a "bossy" way, can you confirm :p Aqua sexually affectionate/giving true but wouldn't say kinky for me :p

12/5/2007 6:45:15 PM | More
moonchild8

female from USA

*sun in cancer* moon in leo

i wouldn't say kinky for my aqua either...but VERY giving
12/5/2007 6:47:03 PM | More
Lady_M

Maybe...someday.

kinkiness is subjective

We are the jack of all trades....this shouldn't be surprising.
12/5/2007 8:12:23 PM | More
Eaglegirl

Gemini rising Sun conjunct Neptune in S

Tas,

Hmmm....how to answer your question? Well, last time we made love, we had a three hour session....he was up for more, but I had to get up the next morning I can't remember the last fella I was with who was up for that level of intensity.

He loves me with his mouth, body, hands, fingers, and words....ummm, it is really pleasing, and last time I found myself doing things with him...how to describe?....in a sort of intuitive flow....doing things that I've never done before....lovemaking as a sort of improvisational artform, similar to jazz improvising (I'm a musician)....and I was happy to be experiencing his/my/our creativity in this way.

His sense of humor is wonderful. And now, perhaps you can tell me how I can keep this man, because I really, really, really, want to experience this for a LOOOOOOONG time. Do Aqua men like you to play hard to get? Or do you just surprise them all the time? (Not hard for me, but I don't like playing games either.)

12/6/2007 7:55:24 AM | More
JUstanAquaGuy

i need a sex buddy then haha
12/6/2007 8:03:47 AM | More
JUstanAquaGuy

btw what does he call ur boobs?

12/6/2007 8:24:05 AM | More
Lady_M

Maybe...someday.

lol, well?
12/6/2007 10:59:52 PM | More
Eaglegirl

Gemini rising Sun conjunct Neptune in S

I'm not going to tell the names....those are *our* private love secrets! Try it yourself with your lover....it will make you laugh.
12/9/2007 3:46:46 AM | More