Smartest SIGN (not signs) in the zodiac?

1 2 3
8/13/2010 3:07:15 PM
itsme03

collectively in your opinion?

I mean all around knowledge from street smarts,book smarts, intellectual, how to work with& understand people

what sign do you honestly think all bias aside has those qualities?
8/13/2010 4:33:24 PM
AybLynk

24 years old from New York  U.S.  Sun Aquarius 23.32 Ascendant Cancer 6.55 Moon Aquarius 1.08 II Cancer 2

virgo maybe...taurus too--but they expect ppl to bend over for them
my best bet would be a virgo...ppl and financial wise
8/13/2010 5:57:40 PM
Minotaur

28 years old from The Maze of Doom"sex, bud, and heavy metal. Sun : Taurus Ascendant : Le

street smart = Gemini

8/13/2010 6:35:11 PM
Minotaur

pfft, you wish!
8/13/2010 7:15:14 PM
brianafay

from Florida  " December 9 1987. Sun - Sagittarius

Lol the Aquas I know are dumb as butter. People think they must be highly intelligent because they're weird. pffffft.

&hearts you though

I think collectively the smartest people I've encountered were all Capricorns

8/13/2010 10:51:56 PM
Minotaur

^
8/14/2010 12:34:26 AM
Beergo85

29 years old from Desert Hell"I love pie.

Virgo.....

ON WEED.
8/14/2010 1:25:09 AM
Minotaur

^ Virgo on weed is almost as smart as a drunk Sagittarius.

Posted by LovelyScorp
politics = Leo
spiritual = Pisces
chance/gambles = Sagittarius
working with/unerstanding people = Taurus

perfectly said.

indeed,

I think I've already proved who's the smartest. mwuhahahahaha!!
8/14/2010 10:38:28 AM
AybLynk

im aqua and i knew some aquas (female-wise) that were smart but dumb but thats how all aquas are to me...idk
maybe we too smart for our own good..
8/14/2010 3:31:19 PM
Minotaur

Posted by Clair De Lune
Needle in a haystack answer, and I don't mean one of twelve.

But my first inclin was gemini, probably on the taurus or cancer cusp (with a libra moon and mars in virgo or cap).

May aswell carry on and say pisces ascendent and venus in aries just for the sheer hell of it cz a fire sign venus never goes amiss i'll bet.

erm.. I have venus in aries, sun in taurus, mercury in gemini, lilith in cancer, ascendant leo, psyche in virgo, asteroid in libra, pluto in scorpio, saturn in sagittarius, neptune in capricorn, descendant in aquarius, and fortune in pisces.
how smart am I? LOL!
x_x

8/16/2010 12:10:24 AM
CasperChief117

22 years old

The Capricorns when they get down to business
8/16/2010 1:44:41 AM
cappysweetie

Guess what sign I am ... bet you can't guess my moon sign either :P

*me*
8/16/2010 1:27:21 PM
brianafay

from Florida  " December 9 1987. Sun - Sagittarius

Lol @ all the Aqua answers......get real
8/17/2010 2:20:18 AM
Minotaur

Posted by valeria25
There really is no sign that is smarter than the other.

I only said Taurus out of my experiences with some Tauruses, due to their practicality and sensibility. (it's all perspective)

Saying what sign is smart just works to build up egos. To make people think they are important to something bigger than us
which is stupid, because they sometimes forget that what really matters is to be important to the people that surround us now, to make them happy now, to share our tiny little existence with them as much as we can. That's the smartest kind of action, idea, ect.

exactly,
that's what I wanted to say,

wdf, brain power has NOTHING to do with zodiac signs.
the zodiac deals with the soul and the persona.

how you gonna compare those tribal people's intelligence vs educated people,
I'm damn sure there are thousand of Aries with phDs.
1 2 3