Scorpio and Cancer friendship.

1 2
10/24/2013 1:10:02 PM | More
crabberries

an alien

The best , very strong bond , they know each other so well , so at ease together. Unique and fight for one another, Strong together and no one can defeat this team up against enemy. Do you agree? Me YES!!!
10/24/2013 1:18:55 PM | More
VivaciousScorpio

23 years old male from England

Sun Scorpio, Moon Sagittarius, Ascendant

Eh
10/24/2013 1:45:25 PM | More
crabberries

an alien

me and my sis fight together also, thats a sisters thing. But go back from nice team up again. my sister is a scorpio and she is power tripping me, I'm angry because i hate her for bossing me much even if she's older than me. But with friendship, it's different, no power tripping , you're the same. cancer understand scorpios strength that can move mountains, and scorpio admire cancers leadership and intelligence. scorpio are there to teach cancer to control weaknesses and not to show it. cancer initiate any progressive ideas and scorpio appreciate it much. once they understand each characteristic that they can use together, its really amazing... me and my sister no longer fight now...
10/24/2013 1:46:27 PM | More
CluelessCancer

Grumpy.

Negative.
10/24/2013 1:53:23 PM | More
krebbsmann

upfront.....subtle....sporadic.....creat

super negative. me and my bro. fight each other every 2 mins on the phone. i could do well to stay away... impossible scorps!
10/24/2013 2:02:20 PM | More
CluelessCancer

Grumpy.

If we're talking about SIBLINGS than yes Super Positive. My brother knows when i'm moody, he tries to bring out my happiness, he's very patient. He tries to talk to me in a way not to belittle me, but to help me.

I also was BFF with another Scoriop male we would talk for like 5 hours a night all the time. I had a thing for him. He didn't. He went on to marry a chick from Africa. I'm happy for him, but we are no longer friends. I didn't want to be the girl he shared everything with, except his life. No thank you.

As for Scorpio Girlfriends. treetruk those HOEZ. I ain't want to be around them insecure doodoo brained chicks EVEr. No thank you.

10/24/2013 2:04:38 PM | More
CluelessCancer

Grumpy.

Oh and my brother always picks me for things, to make me feel like i belong and am loved, for instance we're thinking about Paintballing and he wants me to be his partner. My aries sister got jealous and tried to take him away, but he knows better. I'm a SOLDIER, I thought I told YA....pew pew pew

oh and this comment was about my BROTHER, my Scorp BFF male was an ahole..generally.

"He's almost a decade younger than me, but probably the most kindest wisest person i know."
10/24/2013 2:17:43 PM | More
kissmygrits

from Dixie  Merika

My stepdad is a Scorpio. We butt heads a lot. However I have a good friend for over a decade that's a Scorpio. She's on the cusp of Libra. Love that chick. We've had some fun times.
10/24/2013 2:29:08 PM | More
crabberries

an alien

there's something about scorp that's really jealous with cancer at first , I agree. And cancer notice it.
10/24/2013 2:37:03 PM | More
CluelessCancer

Grumpy.

Posted by crabberries

yep
10/24/2013 3:05:07 PM | More
nov13thscorp

male

pisces rising-taurus moon

Posted by crabberries

U mean scorp CHICKS are jealous with cancer CHICKS right? Can't be us scorp guys jealous of cancer men...no way

10/24/2013 4:02:58 PM | More
CancerGirl0889

Sun: Cancer Moon: Scorpio Rising:

I agree, for the most part. My cousin and I are the same age. She is a Scorpio, I'm a Cancer. We've always been very close and there is just a very natural and easy understanding between us.

There are time where she takes advantage of me, because she thinks she can easily manipulate me. It's not that, I see right through her games but I just dont care and would do anything for her. Other than that, we've never had a problem.
10/24/2013 6:23:40 PM | More
prettyladii

True to an extent. I do think that relationship description fits more of a Virgo or Aquarius for a Cancer friendship. Scorpio isn't too far behind though.
10/24/2013 11:44:07 PM | More
raerain

23 years old female from India

cancer sun taurus moon cap risi

The user who posted this message has hidden it.

10/24/2013 11:44:47 PM | More
raerain

23 years old female from India

cancer sun taurus moon cap risi

Love hate relationship.
Cant stand my scorpio bff at the same time cant live without her
1 2