5 Ways To Get A Male Capricorn To Open Up?

5/16/2010 7:44:48 PM | More
faith$golphin

I’m Crazy, Sexy, and Cool!!! I’m a s

What personality traits in woman do Capricorn men open up to? Do Capricorn men like confident and bold women? If you ask a male Capricorn a direct question if he's lying will he answer you direct or indirect. How can you tell when he lying? If you have any experience with Capricorn men please list 5 things from your experience that help them to open up to you?
5/16/2010 7:48:34 PM | More
cappy~go~luckytoo

tickling them helps.
5/18/2010 1:19:57 AM | More
faith$golphin

I’m Crazy, Sexy, and Cool!!! I’m a s

Posted by amethyst2002
Why is it you say one thing in another thread, declaring how you're over it and blah blah and not going to do anything anymore (at least that's what I can decipher from your incoherent babbling), but then turn around and start more threads about the guy?

HE'S TAKEN. He's treetrunking around with you BECAUSE HE CAN. He'll tell you anything you want to hear if it means keeping you around for some ass on the side. I've seen TWO Caps do it, so you can dissect this guy all you want, but it boils down to him USING YOU AS A PIECE OF ASS.

I have a Libra friend who was also the "other woman," with a Cap and she dealt with the same amount of mixed bullbutter. She finally kicked his ass to the curb because she was over the games. You should too.

Maybe if you weren't so delusional and full of yourself you'd get it. From these posts alone, I've gathered you have a very pseudo-heightened sense of self worth, going on about how YOU never have to chase, you think you're so freaking great, etc. etc. But you obviously don't think much of yourself because you keep going back to this bs. That, or you just cannot grasp that you can't just steal this guy away as easily as you think you can.

Newsflash, sunshine, the world doesn't revolve around you. You're behaving like a petulant child who wants something that isn't hers and you're just gonna keep trying til you get what you want, and to hell with everyone else. Specifically the girlfriend of his. It's bad enough her boyfriend's a total douchebag who's cheating, but to also have the other woman be some persistent, delusional chick? She's the ultimate victim here, not you.

Get. Over. It.

Do yourself a favor and read this thread- http://www.dxpnet.com/opinion/messages.asp?id=1990618&p=2#1992078

What is it with these special types of Leo women? Seriously? I've known of three so far that are just off their freaking rockers, borderline psycho, and need to get a major clue that the world doesn't revolve around them. I know plenty of them who aren't like that, but man these chicks? Holy jebus. The things they said and did were freaking amazing. *shakes head*
5/18/2010 1:46:15 AM | More
faith$golphin

I’m Crazy, Sexy, and Cool!!! I’m a s

Something must be wrong with you! Why are you worried so much about me? I haven't been sexually active with him in a couple months. We talk on the phone and that's it. I did meet with him for lunch. I guess he thought the ring was gonna establish some sexually encounters but he didn't. He have ask to see me but I always act like I'm busy. I don't even feel the same way about him anymore but I will continue expand my knowledge about the capricorn man. I'm a good person and no I'm not conceited has nothing to do with anything. I just never dated a Capricorn so I'm intrigue by there personality traits.
5/18/2010 10:59:52 AM | More
venusianbull

43 years old female from A Lush Meadow, US of A

In the dead of night, it's the anti-sig.

^ Take above comment, surround it with both neon and flashing lights.
5/18/2010 8:37:28 PM | More
venusianbull

43 years old female from A Lush Meadow, US of A

In the dead of night, it's the anti-sig.

I hear that loud and clear. Time to bounce.

5/18/2010 9:55:53 PM | More
faith$golphin

I’m Crazy, Sexy, and Cool!!! I’m a s

Posted by amethyst2002

Get. Over. It.

5/18/2010 9:56:13 PM | More
faith$golphin

I’m Crazy, Sexy, and Cool!!! I’m a s

Something must be wrong with you! Why are you worried so much about me? I haven't been sexually active with him in a couple months. We talk on the phone and that's it. Approximately 3 weeks ago I meet with him for lunch. I assume he thought the ring was going to establish some sexually encounters, but it didn't. He is destine to see me, in return I always act like I'm busy. He is aware that I'm a busy person. Intelligent enough to know I can make time if I was interested. I don't feel the same way about him anymore but I will continue to expand my knowledge about the caption man. I'm a good person and know I'm not conceited. That has nothing to do with anything! I'm just informing you guys that I'm a secure person. Everybody seem to think when you're in this type of situation that you have no self value and that far from the truth. I just never dated a complex Capricorn, so I'm intrigue by there personality traits.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®