Do Capricorn Really Destroy Their Relationships ?

26 years old female •
Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun
You people say that you do tend to destroy your relationships.I admit if you say so, than it must be true; but I believe there is an other side of the picture as well.

It's a scene of a married Cap man's room.A wedding picture on his bed-side table,some pictures of the couple and their child on walls and coffee table.
The closets of the dressing room is full of his wife's dresses, her shoes, her bed-room slippers are also there. On dressing table there are some cosmetics, creams, lotion etc ( their contents turned to curdled poison , I am sure)

He is a happily married man who shared his life and room open-heartedly with his wife.

The point is his wife has been dead since Feb.2007
And no he is not insane. He is exceptionally intelligent,very profound and really successful person, who even at the age of 65 plays squash and can take absolutely flawless aim with his Beretta.
He is just in love with his wife--till death do us apart---yes, and sometimes even death can't do people apart.

Cap Sun
Aqua Moon
Aqua Venus
26 years old female •
Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun
* Feb 1997 *
I honestly think that when anyone meets that special someone that puts everything at ease, it's only natural to love, care for, and cherish that person.

Destroying, sabotage, testing and every other ill/unhealthy emotion stems from uncertainty imo.

I'm glad he(who you post of) met and shared a life with her.
male •
Your posts you come across as slightly ...creepy. Just off.

I know a Capricorn man who has a Virgo ex wife and he deals with her unpredictable behavior better than any man I have ever seen. He is even raising the daughter his wife had when she cheated on him.

Emotionally as a Cancer I would be so offended if that proposition was laid in front of me after trust was betrayed, but Capricorns have a sense of loyalty and letting certain things slide that are unmatched in the Zodiac. I heard that the people who stick around and keep coming back for more are the ones that Cappy's love the most, as the Cappy feels those people really loved them keep returning to try and make things work.

Only thing I hold against Cappy is that they are brutal when they are angry and that they don't feel bad about cheating on someone as they feel its needed sometimes. They are so hard to pin down and great at lying as well.

Also most Cappy's are excellent about keeping a job, they look at work better than anyone I have ever seen. So reliable and able to work through the worst circumstances.They are similiar to Aqaurius in that they dont like change.

Some Caps just don't play when it comes to kids. I bet he's patient moreso for the child than anything else. I thought Dwayne Wade(Cap) ex was a Capricorn, but she was a Virgo and he took full custody of his kids when their mom started acting crazy.

My sisters friend, who is a Leo, was dating a Cap who came in and played father to her son. Even the teachers at his school commented to the Cap how much the boys behavior improved, and the Cap would show his face at events more than his mom. They(Leo and Cap) had a child and not long after the Cap went to jail. The Capricorn doesn't know that the Leo lost both of her children. The older one is with his father, and the baby(Caps son) lives somewhere with the Leo's friend. When the Cap is released, which I think is soon, he's probably going to literally explode and take full custody of his kid.

The only time I ever really have an intense flash of anger is when it comes to my niece.
26 years old female •
Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun
Posted by lnana04

I'm glad he(who you post of) met and shared a life with her.

My parents,
26 years old female •
Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun
She was Pisces with Libra rising, and no she was not easy to dominate--was very feisty and high-spirited girl and totally devoted to my father, whom she married despite the difference of religion,nationality, ethnicity and age,
26 years old female •
Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun
@ Ellessque

Thank you for sharing your experience and your knowledge.

I know my opinion is biased, well, opinion of a devoted child who was well-loved by her father is likely to be biased.

What I tried to tell and could not properly express was that ( May god forgive me for saying such a thing ) actually my father was quite a player in his younger days and he was 38 years old when he saw my mother and he did not even properly dated her,like actually he never asked her out as such and within the three months of their first meeting he proposed to her.

The point is there were no tests/ no mind-games and no MIA involved--of which capricorn men are mostly accused of.

From there I deduced that when in love,Capricorn man would never hurt/ harm his beloved. He would never play games. He realizes that game time is over now. Time to claim the prize now. And he does his best to claim, win and keep the prize.

But than again I do not have any extensive data to base my point. It might be a random occurrence.
"Often times, I told him to go after her.....of course, he'll never bring himself to. He enjoys the fantasy too much now and wouldn't dare tarnish it."

Exactly. The fantasy. That's all it is. It's not so much about the woman. He's clinging on to the idea that there's someone out there he wants who tells him "no" or he can't have, and for that, she's placed on a pedestal. How dare she not give in?=He's in love. If he really wanted her, he wouldn't let pride get in his way from going after her, but he knows the fantasy would be tarnished by the real thing, so it's all in his head. This is probably where that whole "fish tail" or half-goat/half fish(whatever it is lol) thing comes into play. This is the super duper unavailable type. Nobody will ever measure up to her, not even her LoL smh.

I do think that having someone in their past to cling on to is easier than admitting or realizing that they have an issue of not being open or receptive to love, or facing the truth that they'll just never ever be satisfied with someone.

Posted by ShahBano

I'm a Pisces with a Cap man in love with me and my biggest worry? Is that he's now given me the power to break his heart which turns out is more vulnerable than mine. Of course I love him too much to ever do that to him but to know you have that power over someone else is scary in and of itself especially with someone like Cap who doesn't give up the emotions easily at all. And he loves that I'm fiesty and speak my mind. I let him be and do him most of the time but when he is being selfish or trying to over dominate we nip that in the bud pronto.
Posted by Pidelight
Posted by ShahBano

And he's an Venus in Aqua. But then so am I!
26 years old female •
Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun
Pidelight

I am glad you understood ---
People mostly think that as Cap do tend to have dominating personalities so they would like to have doormats sort of women. I don't think so,I think Cap man respects only those woman who knows their mind, who are high-spirited and yet capable of devotion, who are independent and yet willing to be restrained by their men when the situation arise.

I personally don't think Cap are control freaks, I consider them the real manly men, who are just not willing to be emasculated by women. Even if they like to keep their upper hand, it's a gentle hand most of the times.

You tell them when they are wrong, you would earn their respect. you follow their lead when they are right you would be granted their protection and guidance. A total win-win situation, isn't it?
30 years old male •
Sun : Capricorn Moon :Leo Ascendant : Aquar
Well said!!!!!!
Posted by SquishyPoo
Well said!!!!!!

Yep!! I always love when someone comes in and "gets it" even better than I do.

30 years old male •
Sun : Capricorn Moon :Leo Ascendant : Aquar
Posted by ShahBano
Pidelight

I am glad you understood ---

Do you mind if i add that into my profile too?? (Will give you credit for it)

I've known her for 3 months and she is talking kids and a dog. I said it's a little too early but she is persistent and prefers to have sex without protection. She is from a wealthy family and was looking for a new house to buy today in a better neighborh
how do I make a taurus man want/miss me more? Distance?
inspired by @phoenixrising Lets Go! Do tell all!
So my pisces ex dumped me I got another post on here explaining all. Anyway I didn't want it but I feel so much better about it. I sent him a txt by mistake congratulating my friend on the birth of her baby. As soon as it sent I sent another txt saying
I am a Virgo, recently seeing a Taurus male.  And by seeing, I mean talking, being affectionate, but nothing was ever deemed ‘official.’  Although we weren’t official, when we were out in public he treated them like dates.  We acted like a couple and he a
Would you describe it as toxic love this pairing... please elaborate on your experiences - can this work for both people?
that they maybe never even talked to? You know someones birthday, plot in data on a computer, and boom you think you know everything there is to know about someone. And then when you actually do talk or interact with that someone, you have all of this
It is said that same sign compatibility is 50/50. But can a strong love and emotional bond be formed between two same signs? Like for instance a Pisces man and Pisces woman. My love interest is a Pisces like me, amd I hear some say that would not work out
Or even a freak in bed. I know it has to do with Mars and Venus pretty much but give some examples... Share what kind of lover you are and state your mars and venus
I grew up drinking hose water from a well. Now I get thirsty and hate waiting for water to filter through my Brita butter. So I bypass that waiting period and throw up the faucet (city water) and chug it down.
Since the 12th house is said to be the house of the hidden things, dream and spirit. Could we say that a planet there being positively aspected would show a hidden talent waiting to be developed?

PROMOTED

Author and Astrologer Susan Miller has just finished a freshly written 75,000-word manuscript that sums up the Second Half of 2016 and looks ahead at 2017.
So, I'm dating a Virgo and she's all into astrology. Before now, I had no idea about this stuff and thought it was silly. We sat down yesterday and did my birth chart and all she said afterwards was "Wow". Now, i'm not sure wether this is a good wow or ba