Do Capricorn Really Destroy Their Relationships ?

ShahBano
You people say that you do tend to destroy your relationships.I admit if you say so, than it must be true; but I believe there is an other side of the picture as well.

It's a scene of a married Cap man's room.A wedding picture on his bed-side table,some pictures of the couple and their child on walls and coffee table.
The closets of the dressing room is full of his wife's dresses, her shoes, her bed-room slippers are also there. On dressing table there are some cosmetics, creams, lotion etc ( their contents turned to curdled poison , I am sure)

He is a happily married man who shared his life and room open-heartedly with his wife.

The point is his wife has been dead since Feb.2007
And no he is not insane. He is exceptionally intelligent,very profound and really successful person, who even at the age of 65 plays squash and can take absolutely flawless aim with his Beretta.
He is just in love with his wife--till death do us apart---yes, and sometimes even death can't do people apart.

Cap Sun
Aqua Moon
Aqua Venus
ShahBano
* Feb 1997 *
lnana04
I honestly think that when anyone meets that special someone that puts everything at ease, it's only natural to love, care for, and cherish that person.

Destroying, sabotage, testing and every other ill/unhealthy emotion stems from uncertainty imo.

I'm glad he(who you post of) met and shared a life with her.
HighTide

I know a Capricorn man who has a Virgo ex wife and he deals with her unpredictable behavior better than any man I have ever seen. He is even raising the daughter his wife had when she cheated on him.

Emotionally as a Cancer I would be so offended if that proposition was laid in front of me after trust was betrayed, but Capricorns have a sense of loyalty and letting certain things slide that are unmatched in the Zodiac. I heard that the people who stick around and keep coming back for more are the ones that Cappy's love the most, as the Cappy feels those people really loved them keep returning to try and make things work.

Only thing I hold against Cappy is that they are brutal when they are angry and that they don't feel bad about cheating on someone as they feel its needed sometimes. They are so hard to pin down and great at lying as well.

Also most Cappy's are excellent about keeping a job, they look at work better than anyone I have ever seen. So reliable and able to work through the worst circumstances.They are similiar to Aqaurius in that they dont like change.

lnana04
Some Caps just don't play when it comes to kids. I bet he's patient moreso for the child than anything else. I thought Dwayne Wade(Cap) ex was a Capricorn, but she was a Virgo and he took full custody of his kids when their mom started acting crazy.

My sisters friend, who is a Leo, was dating a Cap who came in and played father to her son. Even the teachers at his school commented to the Cap how much the boys behavior improved, and the Cap would show his face at events more than his mom. They(Leo and Cap) had a child and not long after the Cap went to jail. The Capricorn doesn't know that the Leo lost both of her children. The older one is with his father, and the baby(Caps son) lives somewhere with the Leo's friend. When the Cap is released, which I think is soon, he's probably going to literally explode and take full custody of his kid.

The only time I ever really have an intense flash of anger is when it comes to my niece.
ShahBano
Posted by lnana04

I'm glad he(who you post of) met and shared a life with her.

My parents,
ShahBano
She was Pisces with Libra rising, and no she was not easy to dominate--was very feisty and high-spirited girl and totally devoted to my father, whom she married despite the difference of religion,nationality, ethnicity and age,
ShahBano
@ Ellessque

Thank you for sharing your experience and your knowledge.

I know my opinion is biased, well, opinion of a devoted child who was well-loved by her father is likely to be biased.

What I tried to tell and could not properly express was that ( May god forgive me for saying such a thing ) actually my father was quite a player in his younger days and he was 38 years old when he saw my mother and he did not even properly dated her,like actually he never asked her out as such and within the three months of their first meeting he proposed to her.

The point is there were no tests/ no mind-games and no MIA involved--of which capricorn men are mostly accused of.

From there I deduced that when in love,Capricorn man would never hurt/ harm his beloved. He would never play games. He realizes that game time is over now. Time to claim the prize now. And he does his best to claim, win and keep the prize.

But than again I do not have any extensive data to base my point. It might be a random occurrence.
lnana04
"Often times, I told him to go after her.....of course, he'll never bring himself to. He enjoys the fantasy too much now and wouldn't dare tarnish it."

Exactly. The fantasy. That's all it is. It's not so much about the woman. He's clinging on to the idea that there's someone out there he wants who tells him "no" or he can't have, and for that, she's placed on a pedestal. How dare she not give in?=He's in love. If he really wanted her, he wouldn't let pride get in his way from going after her, but he knows the fantasy would be tarnished by the real thing, so it's all in his head. This is probably where that whole "fish tail" or half-goat/half fish(whatever it is lol) thing comes into play. This is the super duper unavailable type. Nobody will ever measure up to her, not even her LoL smh.

I do think that having someone in their past to cling on to is easier than admitting or realizing that they have an issue of not being open or receptive to love, or facing the truth that they'll just never ever be satisfied with someone.

Pidelight
Posted by ShahBano

I'm a Pisces with a Cap man in love with me and my biggest worry? Is that he's now given me the power to break his heart which turns out is more vulnerable than mine. Of course I love him too much to ever do that to him but to know you have that power over someone else is scary in and of itself especially with someone like Cap who doesn't give up the emotions easily at all. And he loves that I'm fiesty and speak my mind. I let him be and do him most of the time but when he is being selfish or trying to over dominate we nip that in the bud pronto.
Pidelight
Posted by Pidelight
Posted by ShahBano

And he's an Venus in Aqua. But then so am I!
ShahBano
Pidelight

I am glad you understood ---
People mostly think that as Cap do tend to have dominating personalities so they would like to have doormats sort of women. I don't think so,I think Cap man respects only those woman who knows their mind, who are high-spirited and yet capable of devotion, who are independent and yet willing to be restrained by their men when the situation arise.

I personally don't think Cap are control freaks, I consider them the real manly men, who are just not willing to be emasculated by women. Even if they like to keep their upper hand, it's a gentle hand most of the times.

You tell them when they are wrong, you would earn their respect. you follow their lead when they are right you would be granted their protection and guidance. A total win-win situation, isn't it?
SquishyPoo
Well said!!!!!!
lnana04
Posted by SquishyPoo
Well said!!!!!!

Yep!! I always love when someone comes in and "gets it" even better than I do.

SquishyPoo
Posted by ShahBano
Pidelight

I am glad you understood ---

Do you mind if i add that into my profile too?? (Will give you credit for it)
1 2

boringpyezece
boringpyezece
Am I being taken advantage of? Should I report her to the authorities?
Sssupes
Sssupes
I've noticed that Taurus are slobs. Leaving stuff lying around and making messes expecting others to clean up after them. Anyone else notice this?
Shadowsong110
Shadowsong110
One of my guy friends is a Gemini and we had been flirting on and off for months now. At first it seemed he was really into me. He always complimented me, telling he enjoyed my company..found me beautiful etc. He even kept hinting how he was totally my ty
MysteriousPresence
MysteriousPresence
This is something that's been bugging me for a while. Since I met my wife, in March last year, I have noticed from time to time she glances at another man's crotch. It can be a stranger, or someone we both know. So, what does this mean? I don't want to co
KaySweeter
KaySweeter
I mean if there are 5 brothers and one is a cheater..does that mean the others are also cheats by default? does it run in families?
KaySweeter
KaySweeter
Even though they are crybabies, I do not at all trust them
Peanutbutter
Peanutbutter
Ass afflicted and hated as we are in the zodiac, we are one of a fvcking kind. I dont care what anyone says, I fvcking love you guys! (Except you virgo men, you guys are idiots)
Gemini_love
Gemini_love
He's just..the best Leo. Endless love for him and I know you're all the same. Do you like him?
aquataurus
aquataurus
Am I right. I'm in heaven right now. And I'm an Aqua venus. That stare though and intensity.. A+++ you guys
aquataurus
aquataurus
What do you guys think about this combo? We also have air sun signs (he is a libra) The reason I ask is, I've only gone out with him 4 times and I'm ready to marry this man. He feels the same it's crazy we have intense chemistry and don't even have to