Got your eye on a Capricorn Man? Pay attention to the steps below and you
will capture his heart and his loyalty. If you are drawn to a conservative
member of this sign, these tips will help you to get a Capricorn man.
1. Know who he is. A Capricorn man was born between December 22 and January 19. His earth element makes him motivated and practical. The Capricorn guy takes his success seriously. He reaches for the best in his career and his personal life. Your guy is likely to be powerful with an executive level career. He may be shy and slow to express emotion but don??t worry--he feels his emotions deeply even when he isn??t ready to show them.
2. Pay attention to what he likes. The Capricorn man likes his woman to be serious about success--almost as much as he is. He tends to be attracted to a woman who speaks his language in conservative undertones.
Meet him on his level. Be willing to play golf and join the Capricorn guy at the club for a sedate drink afterwards. The woman who embraces a Capricorn man will share his climb up the ladder if she is strong and meant to be his partner.
3. Be willing to commit. While the Capricorn man will not wax poetic in the romance department, he is looking for commitment--the forever kind. He??s too shy and conservative to be the fling type, so if you??re going after him, make sure you will want to keep him.Work to earn his trust. Trust will not be offered freely by the Capricorn man; it will have to be earned. Pay attention to his tests and be strong. While the Capricorn man may appear to be domineering and fierce, he is really looking for an equal. If you earn his trust, you make the first step toward commitment and partnership.
4. Be patient. Securing a relationship with your Capricorn man takes time. Be patient with him and his tests. If he is shy at first, give him time to warm up to you. Once he commits, he is worth the wait.
Avoid emotional outbursts. No matter how frustrated you become, try not to lose your temper. The Capricorn man is formal and aloof. He may be uncomfortable if you express emotion openly and he may pull away from you.
5. Don??t lie. If you are not what your Capricorn man is looking for ??? conservative, successful and serious ??? then don??t pretend to be. Trust means more to the Capricorn man than anything, and once you destroy trust, it will be gone forever.
These tips may help you catch the Capricorn man you seek. I hope so. Good luck!
- Astrology Houses
- Chart Interpretation
- Chinese Horoscopes
- Moon Signs
- Astrology & Crime
- Astrology How-To
- Relationships & Astrology
- Vedic Astrology
- Zodiac Cusps
- Fashion & Beauty
- Food & Drink
- Science & Technology
- The Arts
- Personality Types
- The Man Cave
- The Powder Room
— Not like that, you dirty cookiemonsteres. This came to mind amongst all the threads about what you look like + clothing preferences for dating. The responses got me wondering about different users and their daily style preferences. After my butter...
— I can't help but notice your a huge Britney fan! And yes she is inspiring, her life showed us that there is life after death. She's back and hotter than ever! :D
— Hi everyone. Straight forward question. What does it look like/feel like when a Gemini man takes you or your relationship for granted? What's a normal level of communication? We used to talk for hours each night and I would get texts all day lon...
— The science teacher stood in the front of the class and said, “Children, if you could have one raw material in the world, what would it be?” Little Stevie raised his hand and said “I would want gold, because gold is worth a lot of money and I c...
— A guy walks into a sperm donor bank wearing a ski mask and holding a gun. He goes up to the nurse and demands her to open the sperm bank vault. She says “But sir, its just a sperm bank!”, “I don’t care, open it now!!!” he replies. So she op...
— A man goes to a $10 hooker and contracts crabs. When he goes back to complain, the hooker laughs and says, "What do you expect for $10 -- lobster?"
— Pretty good article on harnessing your emotions and putting them to work. http://www.wsj.com/articles/why-you-need-negative-thoughts-1471881692?mod=e2fb Why You Need Negative Feelings Emotions such as anger or envy can be turned around to help you
— Comparing their charts exactly how well do they go together ? It would be nice to get some insight on how this relationship may be(: My chart: http://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php?index=5732965 His chart: http://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal...
— A breath of fresh air, Something to describe the feeling, An increment of care, Something that has me reeling, Cards held close to the vest, Preparing for the worst, No peace accompanied rest, Hoping to break the curse, My heart hopes this is it,
— I met some Leo girl that said to me that for her, kiss is much more intimate than sex, and she had treetrunk buddies who were just that for months, without kissing. Like, it's easier for her to give her body, than her lips. Any thoughts? Also, after c...
— I notice that Pisces people tend to generally like Sagittarius. Not necessarily as close friends or romantic partners but just seem to really appreciate their vibe and energy. From what I've observed it appears that Sag energy has some type of uplifting ...
— For as long as I can remember (from childhood to present), I have always gotten along so well with Aries people, whether it be as friends, co-workers or lovers, more consistently so than any other sign in the Zodiac. Granted, Gems and Aries are usually l...
— I find it very funny when I interact with female Libra's online...on dating sites. We text each other just fine, back and forth, and when I suggest meeting for a drink, they are at first always like "MAYBE we could"...and when I ask for a phone number, t...
— ... about UnusualVaginalDischarge's first date outfit. What would you like your date to wear? Pics welcome. And they best not look skanky... (I'm looking at you 😒 PHV)
— Would it be an instant deal breaker for you if you were going through a difficult situation, and instead of being told by your SO that's they'd be there for you during this hard time in your life, they tell you that they're not going anywhere, but you ne...
— US presidential election. Let's keep this discussion astrological please. Don't talk butter unless you have some astro butter to back it up. The pros are saying that astrological weather is favorable for Hillary to win and that this is literally the ...