Gemini and Virgo, is it a good match?

4/26/2013 9:13:50 AM | More
xxixxi

Hello I am a gemini girl and talking to a virgo guy recently. While I have no problem talking to him (but then most times I don't have any trouble with talking to any one... except a cancer guy I am quite into at the moment lol I am just going on dates with other guys, though, just till things become serious with any of those guys) and it is apparent that the virgo guy is interested in me, the more I talk to this guy, the more I get a feeling that we are going to have lots of verbal arguments (or fights? lol) in the future should we push things further.

I don't know, I am gemini-cancer cusp, have gemini mercury, generally really love chatting with people and while I had a great time conversing with my ex who was an aquarius man, with this virgo guy I feel something is off despite we talk and talk non stop. I kinda got a feeling that rather this virgo guy accepts the differences in views between us, he tries to convince me and that bothers me a bit. Not really doing it on purpose but with my aqua ex, we just accepted each others' differences, compromised and moved on, it was more about learning a different point of view and aspects of things from each other, not about convincing or persuading the other party.

As I have never dated a virgo, and while I am aware that astrology is just a part, not a determinator factor for any compatible relationships, am just wondering, in general, is gemini and virgo a good match?

4/26/2013 9:55:45 AM | More
Gemini772

25 years old female from Portugal

Hi

Well, I've dated a Virgo guy for about 2 years and a half. So, then I wasnt so into astrology and I just was myself to him. We didnt argue a lot, actually he did everything for me, very romantic but sometimes I had to remind him to be a little more sweet lol. Its was not perfect because I dont like when people do everything for me (I get bored) but since he was tying a lot to see me happy and i liked him I stayed with him. At that time I was so stupid/dumb (he was my first bf) that I wanted to break up with him all the time, I was cold to him sometimes and I was trying to change him a lot. Still, he would always come back for me . I regret to this day and maybe for the rest of my life the fact that I was mean to him...he didnt deserve it. The best thing was to end things so he could find someone that truly loves him. And also he had some menatlly problems (I found out after 2 years of being together)I dont talk to him since we broke up...

Anyway, they are very nice guys in general, they dont show much affection but you'll know that they love you, you'll never doubt it. They control you a little bit too, and criticize a lot, but in a good way I guess and I dont think they can control that.

Hope I helped
4/26/2013 11:21:31 AM | More
pssymonstaa

25 years old male from inside of you :)

blah blah blah kiss my culo people I

deff pee in their butts^

4/26/2013 11:24:37 AM | More
xxixxi

Thank you! Your ex virgo sounds like a very sweet guy lol To be fair, it hasn't been long since I started talking to my virgo guy but it seems that he is quite strong opinionated ans while I like people who have back bones lol and their own ideas, I don't quite appreciate when they try to force those on me - as I respect theirs I hope they do the same in return
I just got an impression this virgo guy I am currently speaking to does sort of lecturing to me lol and I am certainly not fond of receiving lectures more so if those are meant to convert me. I am not that stubborn in nature but I change when 'I' want to, not when others try to have me to lol

Maybe in the future you'll meet another nice guy and treat him well and be happy together! Good luck?
4/26/2013 6:39:14 PM | More
GemStar05

female from TX  USA

I'm all Gemini!

I liked the one I was involved with but he would always beat around the bush instead of being direct with me on several issues. I didn't like that. I finally got tired--it's not that hard to be in a relationship; we weren't married or anything. What should have been a breeze was so hard with him. I keep attracting Virgo and Capricorn men for some reason. I've met another Virgo recently and I want to walk away but don't want to push someone away because of their Sun sign! So here I go again...lol!

Oh I'm a Taurus/Gem (bday 22 May) and my Asc is Cancer. On top of that my chart is filled with earth and water signs.
Maybe that's why Virgo/Caps find me interesting at first...until the find out I'm more Gem than anything! LOL!
4/26/2013 8:32:57 PM | More
xxixxi

Geminivixen, thank you for your insight!

Yes, I do have a tendency to move way too fast lol but I cannot help! I have to know it now, like RIGHT NOW! and most times this freaks out guys a bit, so I try to slow down but it is VERY hard lol Guys who finally go out with me are who can keep up with this crazy speed thing.

Hmmmm I have common sense, but I do not apply to them every single occasion lol Knowing them and using them are two quite different matters to me lol The thing I most loved about my aqua ex was, while he tried to speak some sense to me (lol), he didn't come across imposing but very smooth and accepting my eccentric behaviours. Actually I could say he loved me because I was quite an oddball...

Yes, this virgo guy asked lots of questions and I felt as if I were being interrogated lol I guess he was being cautious, which I understand, but man, I am not on job interview or something with you! lol Yes, I ask tons of questions, too, but they are not like something resembles litmus for one's characters and personality.

I believe this virgo guy is a decent man (not like some other guys who tried to just get in my pants lol) but am slightly paranoid here that this guy might criticize every single thing, like when we differed in something the other day during our conversation, he might try to change me and like I said in the previous post - I can change but on my own term, not because someone's trying to change me. I need my freedom to be myself and do what I want...

This guy does not sound super fun (you wrote 'boring'), maybe I should move on... I am debating.

4/26/2013 8:59:37 PM | More
xxixxi

GemStar05, thank you!

I noticed that I keep attracting taurus or capricorn men... usually I can tell very easily they are after my body lol Not that other men I have met didn't check out my, well, bodily assets but with those two signs, it was painfully clear and that turned me off immediately while I can enjoy am fine with guys admiring me in that way lol but the problem is they are much too inclined towards it and other problem is that it seemed they and I just could not hold fun and interesting conversations which is a must for me. I think both signs are too down to earth, well, boring as a conversationalist. They were oftentimes, too conservative and serious for me, too. I felt suffocated around them lol

I also attract aquarius and aries like crazy. Most of the time guys approach me firstly are these signs. Hardly ever attract water signs, though...
4/28/2013 12:35:37 AM | More
xxixxi

Posted by twinklebluetoes
I have liked Virgos both romantically and platonically - but I have never dated a Sun Virgo. I have dated a lot of guys with Virgo elsewhere in their chart though.

Personally, I think what is difficult is that Gemini needs feedback and we need to know that there is a possibility for something to grow and Virgos usually are not the quickest ones to open up. So I think even if we mutually have feelings we express those in such different "languages" that we just end up reading each other wrongly and then because both are mutable we just move on!

I think it can work (I've seen some couples), but both have to get out of their comfort zone in order to actually start something.

Ohhhh, the feedback!!! Yes, I need them - when I say something I want the other person to react! To see if I get things across and how they think about what I just said and yes, to know if there's a possibility for something to grow - and the feedback is missing here with a cancer guy I am currently speaking to daily lol He listens to me attentively, because, well, he remembers every single detail of what I said but when I talk he just listens lol Then I ask 'so?' and the guy is like '?', I say 'so what do you think?' but then still I do not get his feedback lol

But I digress... lol So with this virgo guy, he reacts, but seems like to only when he wants to or more precisely not as quick as I want him to... but then recently I am learning that people express themselves in different languages (as you said), so I am trying to learn their languages

Thank you for your reply!
4/28/2013 12:48:53 AM | More
Aria

Virgo and gem is a bad combination. Here's why:
1. Virgos will force you to take their opinions and agree with it. Drives me nuts when he does that.
2. Virgos are slow to react. Again. Drives me nuts.
3. Virgos are unpredictable because they won't communicate things with you and expect you to know and if you don't, you get criticized.
4. Virgos aren't generally outgoing. Would prefer to save money and stay at home.
5. Virgos are unemotional. You can't squeeze a mushy comment from them and they expect you to understand.
6. Virgos are difficult. Difficult. Difficult.
7. A sag friend had been in a relationship with a virgo for over 10 years and virgo never proposed. They broke up, sag found a new guy, got pregnant and when virgo realized he is losing her for real, he started chasing after her even claiming he is willing to take her back with her baby from another guy.
4/28/2013 12:56:22 AM | More
xxixxi

Posted by Aria
Virgo and gem is a bad combination. Here's why:
2. Virgos are slow to react. Again. Drives me nuts.
6. Virgos are difficult. Difficult. Difficult.

Lol I was like 'nooooooooooo' right after seeing number 1 lol Did not even feel a need to read the rest, but I did
Not only with virgos, but with whomever does the number 1 thing to me, they are out from my life! lol

Thank you for your input, Aria!
4/28/2013 1:02:56 AM | More
Aria

Hahaha. Sad but true. As a gem, I always understand that people have different opinions governed by culture, religion and environment. No biggie if they don't agree. We can always meet halfway. Virgos don't like that. They want it their way all the time and it's not possible. Sure they can be "sacrificing" type of partners but to get there, it takes time.

For any sign that will force me to be on the same opinion as they are... Well, I just can't. That's why I don't work well with scorps. That's another notorious one! Lol