Gemini man with emotional baggage - help!

9/5/2013 11:15:10 PM | More
HappyGem

Hi guys, wondering if i can get some help here...I have met this gemini man in his 30s, who is coming out of a long term relationship with a child. He has been very honest with me saying he isn't ready to jump into anything yet, but made it clear he wants to see me, get intimate with me (as it feels right etc).. So a couple of dates and him always going on about how much he wants me and why wait if it feels like the right thing to do, we ended up having sex. Right after he said he felt really bad as i was the first woman he's been with after his relationship. I got a bit emotional and he was apologising, then he had to go as he had somewhere to be, which he mentioned before.

Later i texted him apologising i reacted that way and he apologised back saying he wasn't emotionally ready.. I asked if he doesnt want to keep seeing me and he responded with "I didn't say that. i just been through a lot, i will tell you one day." I messaged him in the morning and no response. I've sent a couple of messages about being understanding but saying he should know i don't feel very well about this either, then i said i know i have to be patient with him, which i will be. I told him to talk to me if he wants to and I will be there for him.

What do i need to do in this situation, is this normal? I feel like a used tramp who just bough all the sweet words, but i have a feeling that he is a good guy with a lot of emotional baggage.. I would go slow here, but i need some guidance about this Gemini. I'll wait until he responds, but frankly, i can't find a place for my head right now.

Thanks a lot.
9/6/2013 12:54:25 AM | More
HappyGem

Thanks geminicandle, appreciate your response.

I'm a gem as well, so am quite impatient, but i never dealt with someone like this before, i'm usually the emotional one...

I would think if he did go all the way with me he would try and make this work, rather than pulling back, but i'm not so sure.. Guessing it might take him a few days to sort his head out and we will see how it goes. Do gem men usually go full time ignore if they feel down, even after talking to someone non stop?
9/6/2013 1:27:24 AM | More
HappyGem

Thanks heaps, i'll definitely give him time and let him come to me.. He doesn't seem like the type of guy to just run away after something like this, it looks like a big deal to him. This all makes me feel a lot better, we will see where it goes
9/6/2013 7:02:04 PM | More
HappyGem

geminicandle- haha, time to get another hobby!

JennGem, wow, that's intense... I can't imagine how it feels like, but i did guess he feels guilty.. I just hope he doesn't back off because he isn't ready yet, i'll try and be very careful with what i say around him and make it clear i'm happy to wait, even if he can't have sex with me for a while.. Really hoping he's not gonna give up on this.

He is still around her all the time and they have a child together, so i reckon it's pretty hard. Really hard not to contact him now, but i'm trying. It's his turn
9/8/2013 8:26:38 PM | More
HappyGem

Agh... didn't last, kept seeing him online on my chat app.. Asked if he was ok - he said not really. Asked if i can help, he said just time. Said he just needs time to sort his head out. I said it's ok, take your time and hope i'll hear from you then, even just as friends. He said i will and thanked me.

Been 2 days, trying to be busy with my own stuff, but keep thinking of him. Meditating sometimes, thinking how i'm helping him through that. If he would only let me i could guide him, maybe do some reiki on him, that'd ease up his emotional pain. Will just wait and see. It's hard for me because i know he is in a dark place right now and i want to help. Oh well

At least i'm thinking if he didn't want to see me again, he would've said something like "i'm not ready, we should just leave it", but he said he isn't ready and needs time.. So guess he wants to see if we can sort this out somehow.
1/19/2014 5:09:43 AM | More
atsuji

Posted by HappyGem

So where is your story ended ??? which app you were using happy gem ?
now just curious about this gemini

1/20/2014 4:29:13 AM | More
ladylibra474

Gemini men will say sweet nothings get yu to sleep with themand then dump yu like a pile of trash.. Been there done that.. I went out with one .. Two years after I was enlightened enough that he used for logging hit sex (despite the fact that he told me it's just not sex) and he'd reply to my message only if I message him first else there'd be no conversation at all.. I jus put too much effort into something futile.. But i learnt a lesson.. The hard way..
1/20/2014 4:32:46 AM | More
ladylibra474

Gem girls are gr8 but gem men are nothing but sex maniacs.. They will do with anyone/thing that wears a skirt.. Not every Gemini r like that but unfortunately I had that bad luck to see most of such Gemini ppl.. I have so many Gemini frens .. //: they good as frens and nothing more..