Falling in love with a Leo girl

1 2
3/13/2013 4:20:25 AM
b38

I'm a Libra guy and I think I have fall in love with a Leo lady. Here's the story...

We started off as colleagues and talk about work related stuffs on the phone, slowly we exchanged our mobile phone numbers and we started texting (Whatsapp).

We will text each other on every Friday evening. From cracking jokes to sharing secrets of our personal life. Most of the time she will complaint to me about her life with her boyfriend (a Leo guy) of 3 years.

On one bad day, they broke off. She ask me out for drinks on that night and cried in front of me. As a friend, I listened and accompanied her almost every nights for about 2-3 weeks. We will hang out at the beach or park, talking about her past and how sad she is to lose him because she loves him a lot.

And we continue to hang out for dinner, or just simply sit at a cafe to talk. She even text me when she woke up in the morning or when she is going to bed. Recently, we went to a short weekend getaway and I really enjoy every moment with her (we slept in separated beds of cause), although from time to time she will have flashback and will feels very down, I still enjoy the trip with her.

She said she feels very comfortable with me because I respected her a lot, unlike some of her male friends who was trying to take advantage of her when they know she is single again.

After the getaway, she seems to get a bit better (or pretend to be better) and text me lesser. She will still go online on Whatsapp but she will text her friends but not me (I'm a little jealous actually). There's once she told me to rest and don't want to tied me down with her problem. And sometime out of the blue she will text me that she miss her ex-bf and I will just comfort her again in the conversation.

It has slowly become a 'habit' to text her everyday, she is treating me as a good friend all along but sometime she gives hint or try to ask if I will woo her when her heart is healed. I said no as I don't want to mess thing up. But in fact, I realize I've fall in love with her, it's just that I try to hide that feeling.

(continue next post)
3/13/2013 4:21:55 AM
b38

It's already the 5th week today since she broke off with her ex, we are still texting each other but not as often. Sometime I tried not to text her in a day but she will feels weird and text me, and we start the long chatting session again.

Is there a chance the Leo girl is interested in me as well? I seriously do not want to mess the friendship up when I popped the question after her heart is healed. She even told me she will never healed cos she will wait for her ex-bf to ask her back.

Does Leo girl shows it when they like someone? How long do they usually take to forget their ex?

(sorry for the long story, I've already tried my best to cut it short and sweet)
3/13/2013 5:47:29 AM
b38

Thanks for the reply Jynja, you are very helpful in the forum.

Sometime she is confused as well, she said I'm like a big brother to her, sometime like a father (I'm 7 years older than her), there's once she said I'm her soul mate. I got confused by her signal too.

Also there's one time when she was meeting another guy friend for dinner, she told me about it and I said go ahead. Then she kept telling me about their friendship and keep repeating that she treated him like a small brother, it gives me a feeling that she does not want me to get jealous for going out with another guy.

I will try not to be so available for her from now on, and like what you suggested, I will try to move out from her friend zone too but I've no idea what I should do and when I should do it.
3/13/2013 8:25:50 AM
b38

Is she shy when you chat? Does she tell you everything but is not willing to go into details?

I wish I knew her moon sign to figure what might be going through her mind, because, for a Cancer moon like me - if I'm interested in an older man, I worry that I'd be rejected or mess our friendship up if I let him know it... and I have messed up like that once before.

If you know her birthdate: Day, Month, Year and where she was born,
But from your description, if it was me, it would mean I am interested in you for more than just friendship - I'm just worried that I'm not very worthy of you. But that is just me.

And, if this is the case, I know I said to back away a little, but it seems that would be a bit devastating. Please pull her chart if you can. It will really help a lot.

She is not shy and tells everything to me in details. She loves talking in fact.

I will do the chart later after my work.
3/13/2013 9:12:45 AM
b38

Is this the one u want? This is mine:

Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0
Neptune Sagittarius 20.30 IX Taurus 4.48
Pluto Libra 21.50 Midheaven Gemini 4.35
Lilith Libra 21.54 XI Cancer 2.33
Asc node Leo 17.29 XII Leo 0.42
3/13/2013 9:17:13 AM
b38

And this is the Leo lady:

Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Time unknown
Pluto Scorpio 7.26
Lilith Cancer 29.53
Asc node Aries 2.53

3/13/2013 9:32:02 AM
tiziani

No Astrobyn No Party

You're a good guy. That's all I can say.

Oh and that if you present yourself as the option in a woman's life where she can have her cake and eat it too, unfortunately this rarely ever tends to work out in a way where they won't let your feelings down eventually. You know where the road to good intentions leads.
3/13/2013 10:11:46 AM
b38

Posted by tiziani
You're a good guy. That's all I can say.

Thanks for that.
3/13/2013 10:25:17 AM
b38

Posted by Jynja
Holy mother of conjunctions and trines!

Your Leo lady must be a little spoiled.lol Probably beautiful, she has no problem attracting suitors. She's fiery and a little wild and carefree. She's attracted to your dark, seemingly brooding Mercurial self.

What you have here is a bit of miscommunication. You may appear somewhat detached to her, giving her the sense that you've put her behind a barrier, which is why she didn't want to bother you too much at a point.

Give me a sec to analyze this a bit more.

I'm not sure if she is spoiled but she is attractive, there's some guys out there trying their luck when they know she is available now. She is strong on the outside and I guess sometime she is hiding her sadness in front of me. She is knowledgeable and yesterday she taught me some wisdoms about power of love. I asked her why and she said she can tell that I do not have love in me and I was pitying her from the start, which I agreed (I just agree with anything she said now as she is trying to be positive from the process of healing).

I thanked her for the lesson and when I went back home, I realize what she said is true. I do not know what is love all about base on my past relationships. It's so correct and I was hit right on the nail.

Please analyze slowly, I'm not expecting a good answer, sometime I just wish I dun fall in love with her and we can enjoy the friendship that we had all the time.
3/13/2013 10:53:40 AM
tiziani

No Astrobyn No Party

Ah, you have a guilty conscience. Same here. It sucks. The only emotion that kills love is guilt.

Curious Luv should see this thread too.
3/13/2013 11:02:09 AM
ninjamu

33 years old female"Ascendant: Aquarius Sun: Leo Moon: Virgo Mercury: virgo Venus: Leo

Oh yeah. She's all fire and air. I fear she'll never truly see you as a real romantic interest. You're there for her while she's down, and she appreciates your company while she licks her wounds, but you're probably not her type when she's well. You'll probably bore her as she has a taste for drama in her relationships (hence the whole waiting for her ex whom she'd take back in a heart beat instead of moving on).

It's not your fault. It's just how both of you are wired. I'm a leo too but with strong virgo placements and some scorpio energy. I know how it is. If ever I am attracted to a fire or air sign, which is rare save for aries, they are pretty much always loaded with earth and/or water in the luminaries (especially moon!).

3/13/2013 11:08:06 AM
b38

Jynja, you seriously helps so much. Really.

Yes. We do met up and chat a lot, but all the the time she is the one talking and I am just listening. Sometime to a point when I cannot interrupt, so I guess I'll jus let her do all the talking as she needed someone to talk with.

And all along she is missing her ex-Leo, most of the stuffs she talked are related to him, she is just trying to get over it and think positively, so that is when she told me about the 'power of love', and I am guessing that she is trying to 'compare' something. This is my guess only but I think she is trying to compare the love she had with him to somebody else.

I've asked her for a Korean cuisine next week as she like it very much, she agreed. But before the dinner comes, I will try to text her lesser. As a Libra I'm not sure why but this friendship is getting me a little stress. Probably you are right, we lack of communication as I let her do all the talking when she was feeling down at that time.
3/13/2013 11:27:07 AM
b38

Posted by ninjamu

It makes me a little sad when I read your post, But I truly feels that she deserve someone better that can communicate well with her than her ex. And someone better than me, too.

Sometime I felt that she is not so hard to tame as a lion and sometime she is so mystery to me as a friend. She once told me she had spit personality, I'm not sure if it's true but I think my feeling is a little weird right now.
3/13/2013 12:22:18 PM
CuriousLuv1

Wow Tizi Thank you for showing me this thread. I am the Leo girl interested in a Libra man who seems somewhat like his Leo Lady.

@ Jynja if I do the natal would you mind telling me what you see? Very interested although I am working to let God be in control of this.
3/13/2013 12:48:34 PM
CuriousLuv1

@b38 Tiziani showed me this forum and there are some similarities in what we are experiencing now. I am you, but a Leo and she is the Libra I am interested in. We have built such a bond I feel on a friendship level, but we have touched the romance side of things. However emotionally he is hurt and so that blocks us from going much further to see what the relationship can be. We mutually like each other and have similarities although we are different as well. I won't say that I am in love with him, but my likeness for him goes very deep. There are times I feel that it is mutual, but there is the pull back on his end. Not ready to commit to anyone. So I have actually been doing what Jynja advised you to do which was pull back on your end. He has been contacting me and I do not ignore him as we are friends I am just not making the first move. I will definitely say that this woman needs time as it is very very fresh for her. You can be a friend, but not so available. Give her that room to heal. My friend has been away from his ex for almost 4 years and he is still very wounded. Although he has opened up a lot to me about personal things. More than I ever would have thought he would with not trusting new people very well. He and I have hit it off from our first conversation and it seems so natural. We equally share personal experiences and goals. So I say separate enough that she doesn't feel like you are totally disregarding her, but you aren't feeling used or always available to her. See how things progress and keep yourself busy.

Hope this helps. Much success!
1 2