Falling in love with a Leo girl

1 2 3
3/13/2013 4:20:25 AM | More
b38

I'm a Libra guy and I think I have fall in love with a Leo lady. Here's the story...

We started off as colleagues and talk about work related stuffs on the phone, slowly we exchanged our mobile phone numbers and we started texting (Whatsapp).

We will text each other on every Friday evening. From cracking jokes to sharing secrets of our personal life. Most of the time she will complaint to me about her life with her boyfriend (a Leo guy) of 3 years.

On one bad day, they broke off. She ask me out for drinks on that night and cried in front of me. As a friend, I listened and accompanied her almost every nights for about 2-3 weeks. We will hang out at the beach or park, talking about her past and how sad she is to lose him because she loves him a lot.

And we continue to hang out for dinner, or just simply sit at a cafe to talk. She even text me when she woke up in the morning or when she is going to bed. Recently, we went to a short weekend getaway and I really enjoy every moment with her (we slept in separated beds of cause), although from time to time she will have flashback and will feels very down, I still enjoy the trip with her.

She said she feels very comfortable with me because I respected her a lot, unlike some of her male friends who was trying to take advantage of her when they know she is single again.

After the getaway, she seems to get a bit better (or pretend to be better) and text me lesser. She will still go online on Whatsapp but she will text her friends but not me (I'm a little jealous actually). There's once she told me to rest and don't want to tied me down with her problem. And sometime out of the blue she will text me that she miss her ex-bf and I will just comfort her again in the conversation.

It has slowly become a 'habit' to text her everyday, she is treating me as a good friend all along but sometime she gives hint or try to ask if I will woo her when her heart is healed. I said no as I don't want to mess thing up. But in fact, I realize I've fall in love with her, it's just that I try to hide that feeling.

(continue next post)
3/13/2013 4:21:55 AM | More
b38

It's already the 5th week today since she broke off with her ex, we are still texting each other but not as often. Sometime I tried not to text her in a day but she will feels weird and text me, and we start the long chatting session again.

Is there a chance the Leo girl is interested in me as well? I seriously do not want to mess the friendship up when I popped the question after her heart is healed. She even told me she will never healed cos she will wait for her ex-bf to ask her back.

Does Leo girl shows it when they like someone? How long do they usually take to forget their ex?

(sorry for the long story, I've already tried my best to cut it short and sweet)
3/13/2013 4:58:28 AM | More
Jynja

-- Cool. Calm. Confident --

Aww man....
this is....
I just don't know....

Your Leo lady is just hurt for now. Eventually, I think she could see you as a potential suitor. But, I think that will depend on how you steer the relationship you have now. You have been supportive, understanding and generally good to her. But its time to hold back a little - don't text her for a while. Let her come to terms with herself and her breakup.

From what you've described, it seems she has put you in a friend zone. You don't want to be there, so back out a little. If she texts you, you can go on like nothing has changed, but don't text her first anymore. We'll see how she responds to that before you make a move.

It might be good for you too. If she says she's waiting for her ex, then she really is waiting for him for now. If she's able to get over him though, I think you may stand a chance to be with her. Just don't get into the friend zone. Leo women like strong men, and part of that is to wonder what you're doing at a particular time instead of calling or texting to continue complimenting us. lol But we respect a man who has other things to do than to be available to us all the time.

Be advised though, if you're just a friend to her, she could move on to the next admiring beau without a backward glance. It all depends on how much her ex has filled her thoughts.
3/13/2013 5:47:29 AM | More
b38

Thanks for the reply Jynja, you are very helpful in the forum.

Sometime she is confused as well, she said I'm like a big brother to her, sometime like a father (I'm 7 years older than her), there's once she said I'm her soul mate. I got confused by her signal too.

Also there's one time when she was meeting another guy friend for dinner, she told me about it and I said go ahead. Then she kept telling me about their friendship and keep repeating that she treated him like a small brother, it gives me a feeling that she does not want me to get jealous for going out with another guy.

I will try not to be so available for her from now on, and like what you suggested, I will try to move out from her friend zone too but I've no idea what I should do and when I should do it.
3/13/2013 7:27:15 AM | More
Jynja

-- Cool. Calm. Confident --

Posted by b38
Thanks for the reply Jynja, you are very helpful in the forum.

Well, in my opinion, I don't think she's that confused. Sometimes you are like a big brother, and sometimes you're like a wise old man or a father to her. And for me, with a Cancer moon, I really appreciate and love a person who can be like that to me. It can get to the point where I consider that person my soul mate.

If you're older, then it seems she might be thinking you're not interested in her. Perhaps, she thinks you want somebody more your age. So, though she likes you very much, she doesn't think that you'll be interested in her.

Is she shy when you chat? Does she tell you everything but is not willing to go into details?

I wish I knew her moon sign to figure what might be going through her mind, because, for a Cancer moon like me - if I'm interested in an older man, I worry that I'd be rejected or mess our friendship up if I let him know it... and I have messed up like that once before.

If you know her birthdate: Day, Month, Year and where she was born,

you could go to this website: http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal and fill in the details. You don't really need her birth time, but if you know it that will help too. if you can pull her chart and yours, we can see what could be going on.

But from your description, if it was me, it would mean I am interested in you for more than just friendship - I'm just worried that I'm not very worthy of you. But that is just me.

And, if this is the case, I know I said to back away a little, but it seems that would be a bit devastating. Please pull her chart if you can. It will really help a lot.
3/13/2013 8:25:50 AM | More
b38

If you know her birthdate: Day, Month, Year and where she was born,

She is not shy and tells everything to me in details. She loves talking in fact.

I will do the chart later after my work.

3/13/2013 9:12:45 AM | More
b38

Is this the one u want? This is mine:

Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0
Neptune Sagittarius 20.30 IX Taurus 4.48
Pluto Libra 21.50 Midheaven Gemini 4.35
Lilith Libra 21.54 XI Cancer 2.33
Asc node Leo 17.29 XII Leo 0.42
3/13/2013 9:17:13 AM | More
b38

And this is the Leo lady:

Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Time unknown
Pluto Scorpio 7.26
Lilith Cancer 29.53
Asc node Aries 2.53
3/13/2013 9:32:02 AM | More
tiziani

The man with the golden fence

You're a good guy. That's all I can say.

Oh and that if you present yourself as the option in a woman's life where she can have her cake and eat it too, unfortunately this rarely ever tends to work out in a way where they won't let your feelings down eventually. You know where the road to good intentions leads.
3/13/2013 9:47:17 AM | More
Jynja

-- Cool. Calm. Confident --

Holy mother of conjunctions and trines!

Your Leo lady must be a little spoiled.lol Probably beautiful, she has no problem attracting suitors. She's fiery and a little wild and carefree. She's attracted to your dark, seemingly brooding Mercurial self.

What you have here is a bit of miscommunication. You may appear somewhat detached to her, giving her the sense that you've put her behind a barrier, which is why she didn't want to bother you too much at a point.

Give me a sec to analyze this a bit more.
3/13/2013 10:11:46 AM | More
b38

Posted by tiziani
You're a good guy. That's all I can say.

Thanks for that.

3/13/2013 10:25:17 AM | More
b38

Posted by Jynja
Holy mother of conjunctions and trines!

Give me a sec to analyze this a bit more.

I'm not sure if she is spoiled but she is attractive, there's some guys out there trying their luck when they know she is available now. She is strong on the outside and I guess sometime she is hiding her sadness in front of me. She is knowledgeable and yesterday she taught me some wisdoms about power of love. I asked her why and she said she can tell that I do not have love in me and I was pitying her from the start, which I agreed (I just agree with anything she said now as she is trying to be positive from the process of healing).

I thanked her for the lesson and when I went back home, I realize what she said is true. I do not know what is love all about base on my past relationships. It's so correct and I was hit right on the nail.

Please analyze slowly, I'm not expecting a good answer, sometime I just wish I dun fall in love with her and we can enjoy the friendship that we had all the time.
3/13/2013 10:28:36 AM | More
Jynja

-- Cool. Calm. Confident --

b38, I'll tell you, this is either a hit or miss. In layman terms, she understands who you are, but you might not come off as accommodating as she would like. There's a bit of miscommunication between you, though it is likely you both talk a lot. She tells you everything, but you are not fully able to express emotions or yourself.

Intriguing...

You either come off as a Virgo or a Scorpio to her which is not very attractive to her Leo Venus.

My advice to you, considering your natal charts and the current planetary alignments, your genders, your self expression and the vibe (6th sense) I am getting, is to take a small breather from her. Take about a week or two not to be the first person to text her. Unless she doesn't text you for a few days and you are worried about her, don't be the first to text her. Stand back and let her come to you, then observe the little things like who she talks about - aside from the ex Leo - what she says (if she says things like, "I missed you, when you were not here this and that happened, I met this person, I did this...") and then analyze it with how you feel.

I would have said to ask her how she feels about you at the end of the two weeks, but considering she's still trying to get over the Leo, she might decide she doesn't want you to ruin her chances of getting him back and cut you off. So, perhaps you should plan and take her somewhere for just the two of you. Could be the park, could be a picnic somewhere... but if you get her alone, she might show you how she feels about you after missing you.

It seems it's only after missing you that she'll come to terms with how she feels about you.

Another tip I'll give is not to tell her how you feel first. Wait to see how she responds to you. A surefire way to tell is if she's suddenly shy of you - then it means she's finding you in her heart more and more.

Hope I helped.
3/13/2013 10:48:10 AM | More
Jynja

-- Cool. Calm. Confident --

Posted by b38
Posted by Jynja
Holy mother of conjunctions and trines!

Give me a sec to analyze this a bit more.

You know, I didn't see this post before posting mine. All I can say is that you have to try to be more expressive. Your ideas might not be the same as hers, but have confidence that you can convince her to see things your way. You understand her too, and just like you're happy she shared what she knows, she'll be happy to hear your opinions, even if different from hers.
3/13/2013 10:53:40 AM | More
tiziani

The man with the golden fence

Ah, you have a guilty conscience. Same here. It sucks. The only emotion that kills love is guilt.

Curious Luv should see this thread too.
1 2 3