Leo man in a relationship ?

1 2
4/7/2011 2:34:07 AM | More
radar10

24 years old female from Pittsburgh, Pa

I'm a sweet out going girl who loves to

So recently I been talking to a leo guy I like, but Im scared to go any further with him because he seems to good to be true. Im a cancer women and I never been in a relationship with a leo guy, but I did talk to a leo guy 3 years ago and he was chickeny, very into his looks and appearance, very jealous at times, high maintenance but for the most he was a cool guy, always treated me like a lady but things just didn't work out. So from that point on I been very careful when it comes to dating a leo guy. It almost seems to me that they wouldn't make good bfs but maybe I'm wrong. So this guy Im talking to he is a leo and his moon is capricorn and venus in virgo. He is so sweet, funny, not chickeny at all, and it seems like we have so much in common. The thing is he really likes me and we only been talking for a week, and he really wants to get to know me more he said because he said he could see himself having a relationship with me. It shocks me cause leo men seem like players to me and not the type of guys that tend to settle down at all, plus hes so young, only 23 so it seems 2 good to be true. We are hanging out this weekend but I don't know how I should act around him. Are leo men typically like this ? Cause it's shocking me so nice, do you think it all could be a front ? How do leo men even typically act when they are into someone ? And how you act and be to keep a leo man around ?
4/7/2011 6:16:51 PM | More
Mebs

female from Virginia

Sun - Sag Moon - Aqua Mars - S

Leo guys can be great boyfriends. AFTER they've grown up and sowed their royal oats. They are sweet and loving, but very controlling and very full of themselves. And yes being a player comes with the territory. But like I said, over time, and I mean years, they learn to refine themselves, and settle down just a bit with the player nonesense. But 23? Let him do his thing, and enjoy him for what he is. Don't try to handcuff him.
4/7/2011 9:06:56 PM | More
pinklibra

I would have to agree with Mebs. Although i completly understand your timidness when it comes to him. I have a huge crush on leo man right now,and he's basically offering himself on a platter, but when i say offering himself i mean including parts im not ready to devour just yet. And this is where the problem sits because leo's are all or nothing type of men. Either your with them or not there is no in between,at least not on your part anyway(not fair i know). However i've done lots of research on what they like and what they desire their women to have in order to keep them around simply because i always seem to attract leos.

1. You MUST keep yourself up. You may NOT have chipped nail polish on your nails or toes. Your hair may CANNOT be unkept if you are going to be in his presence or expect to be on his arm.
2. Smell delicious at all times! He loves it.
3. Be flirty, not sluty. They like their women sexy with a purpose.
4. BE CONFIDENT. There is nothing that turns a leo man on more than a woman with confidence.
5. Match your panty's and bras (if you should ever get to this point with him)
6. Dont try to make him jealouse. It will work if he likes you, but you wont like the consequences of his temper.TRUST ME.
7. Be careful when in a dissagreement with your leo man. These men do NOT take critisism too well. With this man its best to try to excersise the "AGREE TO DISAGREE" tactic as often as possible.

All in all just be feminine in every since of the word. Always look your absolute best when your with him, you can NEVER over do it when your with your leo guy because in his mind NOTHING is too good for him. So pull out that banging outfit you were saving for a special night out, and pull all the stops.Trust that your efforts will NOT go un-noticed and will be greatly rewarded. And last but not least just keep your confidence up and you'll be good to go chica! Good luck
4/8/2011 1:32:07 AM | More
radar10

24 years old female from Pittsburgh, Pa

I'm a sweet out going girl who loves to

Posted by pinklibra

2. Smell delicious at all times! He loves it.
3. Be flirty, not sluty. They like their women sexy with a purpose.
5. Match your panty's and bras (if you should ever get to this point with him)

Wow thanks I do plan to do all of that this weekend ! I'll keep you guys updated and let you know how it goes
4/8/2011 3:20:50 AM | More
pinklibra

cool...and your welcome
4/11/2011 1:22:04 AM | More
radar10

24 years old female from Pittsburgh, Pa

I'm a sweet out going girl who loves to

Okay well saturday did not go the way I expected. So and my friends planed this party for a whole month, we originally had the party set for friday but the leo guy said that he worked on fridays but hes always off saturday and sundays, he said he never works so he would be able to come out for sure. So I moved the party to saturday for him just so he could come. So saturday comes and we were texting n talking all day and I was super excited to see him that night. I had to work that day but I got off at 10 and hurry up and rushed home, got ready to head out to the party. Now mind you the party started at 10:30, I didn't get there untill 11:30 and I was freaking out because I just knew he was going to be there and I was running late. So I get there and hes not even there, so I figured he must be running late or something. I call him and text him about 3 times and he doesn't respond. Its now midnight and I realize he wasn't coming. I was so upset because I was looking forward to seeing him and it was like he played me. All my friends were excited to meet him and he just didn't show which killed my night. So he texts me finally around 1:30am saying hes sorry n got called into work at fed ex. I was super set n really didn't believe him, I felt like he could have texted me as as he "so called" found out he had to go to work. He swears up and down that he did have to work but it was like he didn't even bother to text me until I blew up his phone. So now I guess we are going to hang out tomorrow but we will see if that even happens.

4/11/2011 9:55:53 PM | More
LeoLadyLovesToBeLoved

I'm a straight forward, fun loving, witt

^^^^ Yep My Leo Man loves the matching bras and panties! Even buys them for me. Loves it when I get all dressed up and made up for a night out. I always keep my nails done and my hair in order if we are going anywhere in public. But then again, Im a Leo Girl so it kinda comes natural to me to always try to look my best in public and/or around my man.
4/11/2011 10:04:45 PM | More
pinklibra

@sweetlibra...yea but its much more to them than that. What i listed will get their attention. But its up to the state of mind the leo man is in, which will determine how long you will last. Which sucks! I cant stand how much i like my leo. The only bright side of things is knowing my libra social-life will bring me someone else, and i'll be on this forum talking you guys ear off about him.lol. Hopefully it will be good things though.

@radar10 at first i was going to suggest that he'd probably showed up and left because you WERE an 1 1/2 late girlie and he probably didnt know anyone so he left. But after seeing what he said in his text you are absolutely right. However i would let him know he could've texted and kept in contact. Dont mention that you were late tho.lol But i feel its important you let him know how you felt because how you start with a man is EVERYTHING because its normally how things will go in the long run, the beginning is the best time to set your major ground rules (Things you absoulutely WILL NOT tolerate) rather than trying to throw them in the mix along the way, they normally go ignored because in most cases he has you by the heart by then. But good luck on the date, have fun...dont harpoon him too bad. Make it strike one. lol
4/11/2011 10:53:59 PM | More
radar10

24 years old female from Pittsburgh, Pa

I'm a sweet out going girl who loves to

Well today we had plans to hang out, but then an hr before we were going to hang out he texted me saying he couldn't because he had to paint is grandmothers attic and I thought that was crap, what are the chances that both times we hang out u had something to do both times, when the night before he said for sure we were going to hang out today, I was upset so i asked him to call me and he said that he couldnt call me because he was practicing for an interview, like you seriously coudln't call me for 5 mins ? its like hes making up excuses. and its not cool. so i prety much just stopped talking to him, its like hes playing games with me and im over it. i havent even hung out with him yet and all this already going down
4/12/2011 2:30:40 AM | More
radar10

24 years old female from Pittsburgh, Pa

I'm a sweet out going girl who loves to

Its so hard for me to believe that both times he had something to do. He told me that I was over reacting and that I didn't give him a chance, n that he's not like other guys. I feel like I gave him a second chance yesterday after he blew me off again pretty much. I even asked him if we could hang out later n he didn't know because her house was huge n he could be there pretty late. For me it just doesn't all add up. But now a part of me feels bad because maybe we was telling the truth and time just wasn't on our side, maybe I did over react to it, idk. After I told him I didn't want to talk anymore he stopped texting me. I'm thinking maybe I should text him n tell him that I'm sorry for making a harsh descison to cut him out but I feel like I have no choice untill he actually hangs out with me, or would that be stupid of me ?
4/12/2011 6:02:35 PM | More
pinklibra

Darn it SweetLibra i was gona say EXACTLY that!LOL. Ah well, as long as its said.

However @Radar im shocked you came right out and actually told him you didnt want to talk anymore, because your right chances are he MAY HAVE been telling the truth. So to keep from looking like the bad guy, i prolly would've let him know i didnt appreiciate it and then left the ball in his court and do me. Whenever we hung out or if we ever hung out he'd have to set the time and date AND IF it suits me i MIGHT go. But leos are known for their ego's. Words like that would've cut me, and im a libra. I woulda been like well dang.lol. So dont be surprised if he takes a while to make contact again or if he ever does. You may have to shove him a little...NOT BABY HIM, but jus a little text like " Hey wat u been up to" give it like 2 days to show him u meant buisness but you have calmed down a little. Because i can almost gaurantee you that 9times out of 10 this leo WILL NOT contact you out of fear that you may diss him again. They are terrified of rejection because the rarely ever get it. So its up to you girly...

4/13/2011 7:42:31 AM | More
radar10

24 years old female from Pittsburgh, Pa

I'm a sweet out going girl who loves to

The reason why I cut him out his because it was like he was all talk and no action. We were talking for about 2 weeks and he knew how excited I was to see him, I went out of my way to make changes to that party just for him just so he could come out and he made me look like a fool. He told me really liked me and I should give him another chance, and I did. We had plans to hang out the next day, he told me would get me at 2pm and we would go see a movie. He did tell before hand that he had to meet up with his dad at 4 for lunch since he doesn't get to see his dad often. Which I totally understood. So then the day we hang out he texts me saying that he had to paint his grandmothers attic with his dad at 3:15. Its just what are the chances that you told me nothing would come up, you get me all excited again and then it doesn't happen. First you were going to dinner with your dad at 4, now you need to paint an attic ? What happened to dinner with your dad ? And even if his dad ask him to paint an attic he already made plans with me, he could at least came out to hang out with me for an 1hr before had to paint, or he could have painted later. All of it just doesn't add up to me. I was really upset and asked him to call me so we could talk about it but he said he was practicing for an interview ? You can't call me for 2 minutes and stop your so called practicing ? Like Im sorry but that excuse was just lame. So yeah he could have been telling the truth but I an't wait around for a guy who I NEVER even MET yet. If hes not keeping his word this early on, what is it going to be like if were to date seriously and he would ditch me out if I wanted him to meet my mother or something. When you date someone in the beginning thats when the way she doing everything to woo you over, go out his way to hang out with you and meet you. Texting him is just not enough, let alone it seems like he has a problem even calling me. My friends even brought up maybe this guy has a gf or something. And the thing is he could, Idk, I never met him in person or hung out with him, he always has an issue calling me it seems, like hes so busy or he can't, although I did ask him and he said he didn't. I just wanted to simply meet him. Its like he almost wanted me to not to other guys, but yet he can't even meet me face to face. I feel bad because there is that SMALL CHANCE he COULD have been telling the truth about being busy and not coming out, but I seriously doubt it. He is a cool guy th
4/13/2011 7:43:11 AM | More
radar10

24 years old female from Pittsburgh, Pa

I'm a sweet out going girl who loves to

He is a cool guy though, so I was thinking about texting him just to squash any hard feelings and if he does ever want to hang out then we can but he has to come to me, I won't go out my way to text him anymore or to hang out. It's all on him and I WILL talk to other guys, unless he shows me something n actually makes an atmept to hang out. But idk what I should, things ended pretty badly n weird so I can't just text him and be like "hey whats up" ya know.
4/14/2011 4:00:09 AM | More
ezahria

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Posted by pinklibra

2. Smell delicious at all times! He loves it.
3. Be flirty, not sluty. They like their women sexy with a purpose.
5. Match your panty's and bras (if you should ever get to this point with him)

i have read somewhere that leo men's pet peeve is heavy make-up. is it true?
4/14/2011 2:00:04 PM | More
LeoLadyLovesToBeLoved

I'm a straight forward, fun loving, witt

^^^ No, its not true. On the contrary... they love their women made up when they are going out on the town etc. In my experience its completely untrue. As long as the heavy make-up isnt clownish. Example: I am a involved in some fitness competitions/modeling/promotional stuff and it requires me to be very "made-up" at times so to speak. When Im doing photo shoots or promotions I very often have hair extensions, professional makeup, eyelashes, sexy clothing, etc.... I can very easily transform from a nomal girl next door look into a sexy vixen/model type. He LOVES IT!!! But he loves me in my normal down to earth with no makeup on too look. Depends on the circumstances.
1 2