Why do leo men become cold, heartless and angry?

1/9/2012 5:31:21 PM | More
luvmyleoman

My leo man broke up with me and yes I want him back.

Right now he is being distant, cold heartless and angry with me. Which leads to arguements

I need to learn to remain quiet when he is like that but I get on the defensive because I dont like how he talks to me as its hurtful.

He says he is being honest when he says things to me but I dont know if he really means it.

Why do Leo males do this?

What should I be doing besides what I should be doing ignoring this behaviour.

Its just painful and upsetting to watch someone you love be like this to me :S

Is it worth trying to stroke the lion mane? If so how do u do that?

Thanks for your help

1/9/2012 6:49:18 PM | More
KittyKnitter

there is no excuse for being disrespectful.
don't stick with someone who walks over you.
a leo has pride but has to learn to tame it so that when he or she is in conflict with someone, they learn to bend and they learn to communicate effectively and listen effectively. if we get our way and can walk all over you, we lose respect for you. better to stand up to us by walking away so we earn your respect. very few arguments can be won when egos are involved. don't give up yours for his. no one is worth that.
1/9/2012 9:19:22 PM | More
luvmyleoman

Posted by KittyKnitter
there is no excuse for being disrespectful.
don't stick with someone who walks over you.

So when you say that no one is worth that. The i pose the 'what if'scenario. I walk away. He finds himself in another relationship and he treats that person way better because he learnt the wrongs from our relationship?

To me that isnt fair. When he could just learn to see his mistakes and we can work on it?

Do you know what I mean?

Thanks for your replies thou
1/9/2012 9:23:41 PM | More
luvmyleoman

Posted by splitnconfused
Luvmyleoman, after reading your posts I get the feeling that your Leo man wants his relationship with you to be strictly on his own terms without any regards to your feelings...
I'm now convinced he's doing YOU a favor by breaking up with you.....stop losing yourself and work on getting your self-esteem back..

I have been informed that he is following in his grand fathers footsteps, that things have to be his way or no way. Because he is a Leo too.

So I am getting told to learn to be Queen? (Whatever that means) Get advised to stick up for myself, which I have been. But then I see how its hurt his pride. I maybe a little fish but I have learnt to defend myself and not be walked over by anyone. So I adapted.

I thought I had some Leo traits in my astrological sign but it seems its more Aquarius, Cancer moon rising.

Hmm, if there is an element of fish in my leo man than that can be a good thing I suppose?

I am definetly working on getting my self esteem back thats for sure

1/9/2012 9:31:29 PM | More
bibiana

Posted by luvmyleoman
Posted by splitnconfused

I am definetly working on getting my self esteem back thats for sure

OH MY GOODNESS! Please do work on your self esteem! I BEG OF YOU!
1/10/2012 3:31:22 AM | More
celticlioness

female from Wicklow, Ireland

Rises in Saggitarius, Shines in Leo, Ill

NO! don't stroke his mane, stroking our manes is for when we are sad, upset, need a rub - that bounces us back into happy sappy land and you will reap the benefits. Roar right the treetrunk back at him when he is disrespecting you, let him know verbally and loudly that you will not put up with his tantrums, he'll respect you more for it - we do like a challenge and a strong equal partner is a must. And don't roar in a defensive way either, you have nothing to defend, don't talk about how hurt you are blah blah blah, just let him know loud and clear that his behaviour IS unacceptable and you won't put up with it, why its unacceptable will go over his head.

1/10/2012 3:56:40 AM | More
celticlioness

female from Wicklow, Ireland

Rises in Saggitarius, Shines in Leo, Ill

Posted by luvmyleoman
Posted by splitnconfused

So I am getting told to learn to be Queen? (Whatever that means)

So be a queen, all women are anyway Just think of Alice in Wonderland, the queen just said off with his head, no explanations, nothing - she way to regal to be giving explanations, let em work it out for themselves, you can't tell him what the problem is, just show him that there is one and he will work out what it is himself if he cares enouhg, and if he doesn't well Your Majesty you just dont need that fool .
1/14/2012 7:30:27 AM | More
amrutha92

Sun Virgo 16.57 Ascendant Ca

To the OP,
Oh hunnie, i've been there and let me tell you.. the more you pine for him and try to let him know you want him, the angrier he will get and disrespect you. In his eyes, he is telling you something..and you are not paying heed and just doing what u wanna. thats how HE sees it. Yes, Leo men tell you very rudely, the truth. But he will definitely see the error of his ways, since they're not bad people to begin with. But you need to give him the sufficient thinking and breathing space for him to see his errors. So for the love of god, LEAVE HIM BE. show him you don't approve of his mean ways. THEN he will understand that not everything goes his way, and that he has hurt your feelings. by clinging to him, you are giving him the impression that you are needy and cannot get on with your life.