Libra Ladies and their Aquarius men

27 years old female from missouri, usa •
Any insight on what to expect out of this union like dos and donts?
Libra Woman for Aqua man:

A lot of your patience will be put to the test with an Aquarius in the beginning. They need a lot of time because they often build friendships with their partners before even thinking about a romantic relationship. Almost all Aquarians will be able to say "we were friends first" about their partners. You have the ability to be patient, that is until you fall and you've made up your mind that this is "the one" you want. Then you charge at full speed. Please refrain from this, as it only works on the sags and Leo's. Use a friendlier and light as air approach when dealing with the Aquarius. Aquarius is very independent and needs lots and I mean LOTS of space. They become very frustrated and depressed if they don??t get it, so when they withdraw use your mirroring technique and back up. This is the one partner who will appreciate your independence completely along with a sagg or Aries and will love you even more for respecting their space. So use his time away to spoil yourself, keep busy, hang out live life, do exciting things and be ready to tell him allll about it with detail because he will be all in, and it will peak him to want to be around you more to experience some of that excitement.

Aquarius Man for Libra woman:
You will need to come down out of the sky for your Libra lady or at least take her up their with you "sometimes". She is elegant, graceful, sweet, independent, and feminine in every sense of the word. She has many suitors after her, but sadly most of them she only see's as friends, and other just cant resist and wont take no for an answer. She's very social and yes, she can be a flirt. However in her mind its not flirting, she's just being friendly. Sometimes she may just say hello to a stranger just to be polite but because she flashed that award winning smile he might take it as a sign to go that extra route. Libra will feel as though that??s not her fault. So don??t punish her for being herself. Please, find out if she has any leo in her chart because if she does then you want to be very VERY careful of criticizing her or making any remarks about her clothes hair, or even the polish on her nails. All these things were hand chosen for that specific day for the particular moment and if you criticize her choices she will wollow on it for days at a time. Save yourself the headache. Your libra will respect your space, and will even adore your indepence, and high ambition about life, just DON??T leave her
out of the plans. She wants to be included because she wants to make you happy. Libra aims to please, support and help her man and his dreams. If you don??t allow her this, she will feel she has no place, which will knock her off balance. And trust no one wants a libra off balance, they are not fun to be around when they are like that.
female from inside my chem lab •
"PlanetLongitudeHouse position Sun
give him his space, that is the one thing he values the most. like in the beginning of the relationship your happy and want to talk to him everyday, text him all day, be with him all day, spend weekends with him...im suffocating just writing that...i feel dizzy.....woooosaaaaa.

ok,you cant do that with an aquarius. he will begin to avoid you and not answer your calls. now with the men, you have to call them on their crap. because they have a habit of keeping women around that they have had 'relations/ships' with. so no they are not just friends. when you become serious, nip that butter in the bud. do the libra way, you know where it seems like your not trying to tell them what to do, but your so serious.

oh oh, no talking about the future, marriage, kids, etc that will totally freak him out. if he mentions it, its a trick! just tell him that you are in this relationship with him and lets just see how it goes after 6 months you can give him an answer. he will love that.

oh and he is not one of those guys who needs his woman all into him only. he likes to know that you have a life. that makes you interesting. anything you want to talk to him about, he is all ears.

what i liked about my bro is if i ask him how an outfit looks he always give me an honest answer. so if you dont want the truth dont ask a question because aquarius are blunt. he will not understand why you are upset by his answer because he told you the truth.

well thats all i have, off the top of my head.
im an aqua too.
female from inside my chem lab •
"PlanetLongitudeHouse position Sun
oh and every ALibra posted is right on too.
female from inside my chem lab •
"PlanetLongitudeHouse position Sun
geesh...*everything*
27 years old female from missouri, usa •
you know he did everything that you said. he was so focused on our friendship at first and i read that so i made sure to establish that but it started to feel like more than that and i had to call him out on it when he wanted to get the cake and eat it too but i was not having sex with him before a relationship was formed learned my lesson with one aqua already. but as a libra/Scorpio cusper im trying so hard to give him his space like he wants i just kinda let him lead and make contact. and i try to stay busy but gosh hes always on my mind. speaking of mind its true that libra women fall for them because iv completely fallen for his.i could just listen to him talk all day long. i thought my mind ran 100mph with thoughts. *sigh* im in heaven so far. and another thing he does speak on the future a lot and i just kinda laugh it off. i thought maybe it was because of his cancer moon placement, but its a trick i see hhhmmm weird. but hat are some other ways i could make this relationship go the distance and any red flags i need to look out for
female from inside my chem lab •
"PlanetLongitudeHouse position Sun
Posted by LibraSweetie88

before i comment. how long have the two of you been together? have you shared the 'L' word yet?
27 years old female from missouri, usa •
Posted by chemengin
Posted by LibraSweetie88

no we have not said the 'L' word *cringe* the horror. but we have been official for a month now.but about 6 months ago we reconnected we used to date in high school briefly.
female from inside my chem lab •
"PlanetLongitudeHouse position Sun
Posted by LibraSweetie88

ahhh. so you are a gf he never forgot. you go girl. well i say that its a trick that they discuss marriage with you. but in your case he may just be thinking about that. but i would say that you should not be the one to bring it up though. you never know when his aquarius sun is stronger than that cancer moon. as for tips on how to make the relationship go the distance i would say follow the advice we gave you and you should be fine. soon he will want to be around you all the time and talk to you all day.

well red flags, ok for aqua males, you know they need space...if the need for space gets greater than usual something is wrong. and you know the usual stuff, you guys are good listeners so if he says something to you off the wall or out of character..red flag.

27 years old female from missouri, usa •
Posted by chemengin
Posted by LibraSweetie88

thanks i heard from his best friend he was very excited we reconnected. but you know i never bring up the future past six months of course i kinda throw out like dates i would like to plan in the summer time but i have not once brought up kids marriage. him on the other hand he was bring it up before we even became official. i swear i hear about kids at least once every two weeks and it kinda freaks me out its like can we at least celebr
27 years old female from missouri, usa •
I would like to thank everyone who posted and everyone who will you all are wonderful and thanks for the advice. if there was one relationship i ever wanted to work it would be this one. i feel like i finally have met my match

Are a lot of capricorn moons left handed?
http://i.imgur.com/Ps5Xryo.png I mean seriously. Can I at least get half an acknowledgement that this dude is clearly genuine busta material here? I mean I'm not trying to seem bigoted towards the concept of submissive males. But dude straight up tries
Ladies: why is it important that a man communicate with you everyday? Guys: if you don't communicate with a lady everyday does that mean you like/love/care about her less or are no longer interested? I'm really not understanding this thought proces
when someone calls you and you are grabbing food with a friend? A friend of mine, who is Canadian, told me that his daughter didn't pick up the phone when he called. Anyways, he then asked me if I'd answer the phone when my parents called. I said, "yea
the skinnier girls and the taller ones have the deeper…the thick ones, they can't take it.
lol so @bricklemark once told me that looking at what house your 1st house ruler is in says a lot about your personality and character. my rising in Aquarius > Ruled by Uranus > my Uranus in the 11th > 1st house ruler in the 11th house. Ruler
So we celebrated my bday a day earlier. Apparently that was a particularly good thing because some butter went down last night. I knew we shouldn’t bring alcohol into the house, but since it was my birthday and because I wanted to celebrate a few people. On
ARIES WON'T LET ANYONE TALK. TAURUS IS STUFFING HER FACE AT THE TABLE. GEMINI JUST BAILED ON A BIG NIGHT OUT. CANCER WON'T SAY WHY HE'S UPSET. LEO IS ON AN EMOTIONAL TIRADE AND WON'T THINK ANYTHING THROUGH. VIRGO IS BEING ANAL ABOUT LUNCH P
Strange title cos u should know right , ... Wrong I just don't I'm a Leo and my man is taurean been together a year and very serious very early he's been hurt as have I I'm more about the here and now he's struggles with past mistakes . When he's with me
Think about what they are telling you to do. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ufz2aDFheI
I was reading a moon sign book last night and it said that cancer mooners can be possessive. Anyone with this placement or others who have know cancer mooners agree or disagree?
Hello everyone Those of you who are experienced with cancer men, or the ones that are good at astrology, I would take your advice here. It's not life and death, I'm not going crazy with this cancer guy in particular, just want to write down what I hav
How much are you willing to sacrifice? How long do you hold on for? What is the "breaking point" for you in a relationship? When you end it? What is the hardest thing you had to deal with in a relationship and did you stick around?