do Libra men cheat?

1 2
4/19/2011 6:48:16 PM | More
roamingfree

Sun Gemini As

ok, ok, ok...I don't want your confessions...but aside for flirting - innocent and not, are Libra men prone to all out cheating?
I have been so hurt before by an Aqua, a Cancer and a long time ago Taurus/Aries dudes, that really...this thing has me reeling.

so what's the honest scoop - again, I really don't want your confessions...but would you see a mature (in age) Libra man cheat? or would he just move on?

btw - nothing off is going on with mine, I just want the ball park.

that's all.

thank you.
4/19/2011 7:31:55 PM | More
beautifulscorp

Yes, sadly Libra men do cheat and they are real sneaky about it. They will pretend to love you and adore you all the while they have someone else hanging in the balance..... Some and I will reiterate the word “SOME” Libra men are total markers and are very very shallow.
4/19/2011 8:14:21 PM | More
Nefer

42 years old female from Michigan

Totally freakin' awesome, LOVE being me!

Do Libras cheat? Sure they do. So do the eleven other signs.

I don't believe a Libra is any MORE prone to cheating than any other sign, tbh. Even Geminis often being said to be two-faced liars and cheaters.. nope, I don't believe it. And your Sun sign doesn't make you a cheater. A cheater cheats.. whether s/he's a Libra, a Scorpio, a Leo, or a little green Martian lol

Twelve signs, both genders, it's down to the individual. Some cheat, some don't. Some think about it, some never do. Some end a relationship before starting another, some have to have a 'safety net' in place first in the form of a new lover.
4/19/2011 8:16:55 PM | More
Nefer

42 years old female from Michigan

Totally freakin' awesome, LOVE being me!

Hey, TOC.. question... did you just do what I momentarily did and mistake beautifulscorp for another Scorp around here with her sordid and nasty history? lol
4/19/2011 8:35:36 PM | More
roamingfree

Sun Gemini As

Posted by oldskoolflavor
If you cross him really bad, he might

usually on your b-day,
with your mother, sis or best friend

then,
he will claim you weren't giving him enough attention,
you never talked about being exclusive, etc

(=> noone to blame but the relative )

lol, I like the b-day and mother touch lol.

I found out about Aqua having an affair on valentines day - that kinda shot that holiday to bits for a while.

aww, well, they are all the same...I will buy that balancing act though with a new safety net in waiting. I think a lot of people do that.
4/19/2011 8:36:21 PM | More
roamingfree

Sun Gemini As

they - I mean cheaters. not Libs or anyone else. I abhor negative generalizing.

4/19/2011 8:48:10 PM | More
Nefer

42 years old female from Michigan

Totally freakin' awesome, LOVE being me!

Semi-amusing, semi-wtfery realization I just had...

A Libra dumped me on Valentine's Day.

and

A Libra dumped me on my birthday.

(But then neither could actually LET GO of me for a long time lol)

I mean.. really? haha
4/19/2011 8:49:23 PM | More
Nefer

42 years old female from Michigan

Totally freakin' awesome, LOVE being me!

What's next? Christmas? Going for the Holy Trifecta? LMAO
4/19/2011 9:01:57 PM | More
Nefer

42 years old female from Michigan

Totally freakin' awesome, LOVE being me!

I can just see it now.. somewhere in the future... I'm with a Libra.. and here we are, sleigh bells ringing, snow a glistening.. it's Christmas Eve/Day.. and he turns to me with a sad, sorrowful look and takes a deep breath... "Look, baby.. I've been meaning to tell you something, but I just wasn't sure.. and I didn't know how to say it... but this just isn't wor----" RRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! OFF COMES HIS HEAD!!!

Try explaining THAT to the responding officers and paramedics. haha
4/19/2011 9:05:01 PM | More
Nefer

42 years old female from Michigan

Totally freakin' awesome, LOVE being me!

Posted by everevolvingepithet
Cheaper present wise ?

Swear to God, I don't know if I want to laugh or slap you.

Libra SAID this (as a joke, because the guy was almost NEVER single -- but treetrunk, in order to make a "joke".. it's gotta cross your mind, right??) "I always try to be single between Christmas and Valentines Day.. you know.. then I don't have to buy gifts for a girlfriend!"
4/19/2011 10:24:13 PM | More
roamingfree

Sun Gemini As

Posted by Nefer

that's what an Aqua has as my reaction in the making...

but - Lmao...nice scenario...just stop spending any significant days with anyone that is NOT family...not even a husband - tell him to go spend it with HIS family

Try explaining THAT to the responding officers and paramedics. haha

4/19/2011 10:26:02 PM | More
roamingfree

Sun Gemini As

yep...he's mushy. I agree. in a good way
4/20/2011 12:05:21 AM | More
4/20/2011 6:31:47 AM | More
madaboutlove

Yea they will cheat and I believe more than most. And the reason why is because they can't be alone and want to have the next one lined up.
4/20/2011 6:35:47 AM | More
roamingfree

Sun Gemini As

i'll agree with that wholeheartedly.
1 2