Why Pisces men disappear and what do they do

3/13/2013 8:21:27 PM | More
lotus

We've heard a lot about Pisces men disappearing even if they are into the person they are with. The question is, what do they do when they disappear?

I have been involved with a Pisces man for a while now who is a workaholic professional. We see each other intimately about 1 to 2 times a week and at work usually another 2 times. The problem is, he tend to disappear for some days when he has to prepare for work and it is not easy to reach him. He will say, though, that he will meet me on so and so day. This is a habit of his and not something recent.

Do Pisces men tune everything else out for a few days while they focus on work? Or should I be suspicious and assume that he is catering to another lover? Could he be processing during those off days or is he really busy with work?
3/13/2013 9:28:26 PM | More
Placidd

22 years old male

Scorpio Ascendant.

I think that he is low on energy from work (not the daily stamina energy)..like...In my shoes, I like to run off to my own cloud 9, and my friends are left wondering why im absent or acting like a loner. Its almost like this:

you have a solar battery (piscean..myself for instance), and you plug it in to a device, and it gets used..drained from supplying energy to the device's parts. Much like myself, I will eventually drain myself by using my energy to put myself before others by absorbing the moods, feelings, and behaviours given off by others in order to get a sense of the situation at hand when interacting with people. after a while (maybe about 2-3 days or even a week), I get exhausted from doing that, and without notice, Im nowhere to be found by my friends. I might be in the same hang out spot, but Im in my own world, "recharging", so to speak, as would the solar battery I mentioned, for another use. the solar battery would need to be in the sun (piscean being in solitude and solace, not isolation) in order to recharge before being put to use again.

Pisceans are usually easy-going people who are easy to get along with and to be received well by others. Where do we get the energy to do all of that I dont even know, but that is why (at least from personal experiences) I disappear from time to time.

Hope this helps!
P.s. if the pisces is into you, he is into you. he may or may not send the right messages, but if he really does seem interested, he will be back, just like the battery
3/13/2013 10:43:37 PM | More
DazedStarr

female from Texas

Sun: Aquarius Moon:

One of my best friends is a Pisces guy and he has a tendency to shut off from everyone when he has other things to do, including his closest friends from childhood and family members. I wouldn't take it personally, Pisces is a very introspective sign..he will stay in touch, and will respond well to whimsical gestures on your part.
3/13/2013 10:46:30 PM | More
DazedStarr

female from Texas

Sun: Aquarius Moon:

Like unexpected things that excite his imagination.
3/14/2013 1:45:27 PM | More
lotus

The relationship is a couple of months old now and intimacy happens about once a week. Isn't that a bit low for the early stages and for two people who claim to have a high sex drive? I know he is busy with work (and he usually says when he's busy) but are Pisces men known for taking their relationships slowly?
3/14/2013 7:53:54 PM | More
DazedStarr

female from Texas

Sun: Aquarius Moon:

For me that would be pretty low yes.

3/14/2013 8:28:50 PM | More
tbird

Zodiac in degrees 0.00--- Placidus Orb

I think you are reading too much into everything. If you are boggled down with work, honestly getting it on is the last thing that is on your mind. He sounds like he is stressed and a stressed pisces needs to get down to work, and decompress on their own.
3/14/2013 11:54:52 PM | More
Markell

20 years old male from USA

March 1, 1994

...Dude ain't entitled to some privacy??
3/14/2013 11:57:32 PM | More
deezie

Posted by Markell
...Dude ain't entitled to some privacy??

hahah well they do appear to date AND work together... one would think that there would be some time he is allowed to be alone or silent? Good call Markell! I totally missed that fact on my first read.

Lotus - you need to settle the butter down with this stuff. You're GOING to push him away with clingyness, for damn sure.

3/15/2013 6:25:45 AM | More
geminidude

35 years old male from the land of Kamasutra and Yoga

Sun Gemini Moon Aquar

If Pisces men disappear then that means he is having a mind blowing dirty sex with a Gemini woman.
3/15/2013 7:15:12 AM | More
Nemesis

☜❤☞sharkoi☜❤☞

The user who posted this message has hidden it.

3/17/2013 8:31:31 AM | More
Undine

Double Pisces, double delight. Sag risin

I'm not a man, but have similar placements with your boyfriend (sun, moon, venus, mercury, mars). Interestingly, I've seen your thread several days ago, but only now I feel compelled to reply. I don't know why. Perhaps some transits are affecting us in the same way.

Try this: when he is busy with work and you contact him, do not ask him what/how he's doing. He needs to unwind, not to go through his stress with you. Do not mention him at all. Instead, tell him something funny, lighthearted or exciting from the real life and he most likely will welcome the distraction. When he stops engaging, keep it short and end it up on a flirty tone.

Another thing is that he might be taking you for granted. Do not take up all his calls, do not reply to all his messages. Have a social life without him from time to time and let him know something about it, while keeping it mysterious at the same time.
3/17/2013 4:45:06 PM | More
lotus

Undine, can you suggest why is takes him a while to reply to my messages? He almost always replies, but in his own time. Is it because he is busy with work, trying to not appear very keen, or is simply not that interested?
3/17/2013 6:50:41 PM | More
Undine

Double Pisces, double delight. Sag risin

I thought that was a beauty of text messaging: to be able to reply on your own time?

Busy with work? Possibly. Coincidently, I've been on a dating site for the past few weeks. Today I was thinking to give up and concentrate on my work entirely.

Trying not to appear very keen? I personally do not find anything wrong with being keen and showing it.

Simply not that interested? Not interested to the point of obsession, maybe.

Losing interest in you? I don't think so, because he warned you about taking time off to do something else. If I'm losing interest in someone, I do not issue a warning. I'm just waiting a few days away from him, hoping to regain my interest.