why do fish talk so much smack?

1 2
4/16/2012 9:01:17 AM | More
DMV

32 years old

anybody else wanna be a hero? Sag S

my mom is a pisces and i know male and female fish who gossip alot! some even talk butter. I am realistic in knowing that everyone talks butter, including me. but what i do know is that if i get called out, i gotta face the music.

why are pisces so quit to talk butter but when you get called out on it you holla and scream and then quickly try to swim away to avoid further ridicule? when people call you out on your butter, how do you react? why do some of you get mad at the person who called you out rather than tell the person who you were talking butter about that you were indeed talking butter and face the music?
4/16/2012 5:31:48 PM | More
Nemesis

☜❤☞ sharkoi :) ☜❤☞

Yo momma so fat she went bungee jumping and went straight to hell!
4/17/2012 6:21:03 AM | More
DMV

32 years old

anybody else wanna be a hero? Sag S

even when your called out on it. you remain in your little dream world. delusional
4/17/2012 9:24:12 AM | More
P-Angel

55 years old female from Planet Neptune

Just

You are obviously looking for an argument .... I gather the Fish you are referring to won't argue with you, so you attempt to engage us in dxp.

Sorry about your bad luck ... but, we won't argue with you either.

You might try on a different sign, and see if they will bother with you.
4/17/2012 10:09:33 AM | More
DMV

32 years old

anybody else wanna be a hero? Sag S

Posted by P-Angel

Sorry about your bad luck ... but, we won't argue with you either.

You might try on a different sign, and see if they will bother with you.

on the contrary, ive actually asked her several times if she had a problem with me. she keeps saying no, but continues to gossip and make up lies...

i just dont get why when confronted, she hoops and hollers and then slips away hoping to go unnoticed.
4/17/2012 8:40:56 PM | More
tbird

Zodiac in degrees 0.00--- Placidus Orb

Some people are how they are...you can't control people so all you can do is control yourself and your own reactions.

Rise above and remember haters going to hate...they need a job too so let them have at it. Your job is to worry about you.

4/18/2012 12:20:41 AM | More
aPiscesPrincess

female from Under the sea

I am what I am, I don't care what my cha

I've only known one Pisces like that (a really annoying one). The rest I know don't really gossip. It's stupid and pointless.. and a smart Pisces would know that. If I have something to say to someone they'll hear it straight from me.

I don't think talking b*tter about someone has anything to do with what sign a person is, it has to do with the IQ of the person. People who have the habit of talking bad about others behind their backs always sound like fools.
4/18/2012 10:33:59 AM | More
Striking

What tbird Said ^^^^^
4/21/2012 4:31:30 AM | More
SilentSentinel

25 years old male from United States

Here's my natal chart. I'm a Pisces and

Could you handle it if they said it to your face?
4/21/2012 12:33:02 PM | More
DMV

32 years old

anybody else wanna be a hero? Sag S

Posted by SilentSentinel
Could you handle it if they said it to your face?

yup. but she nor he has the guts.
4/21/2012 4:47:47 PM | More
Nemesis

☜❤☞ sharkoi :) ☜❤☞

so, a user with issues regarding her mother and a potheadedvirgo suffering from dyslexia want to establish what exactly?!

lmfao! this is why i love dxp. priceless entertainment.

4/21/2012 4:50:28 PM | More
Nemesis

☜❤☞ sharkoi :) ☜❤☞

you guys want some smack?! lol.
4/21/2012 8:34:02 PM | More
tbird

Zodiac in degrees 0.00--- Placidus Orb

OOoooo! *Grabs popcorn*

BTW not all pisces are the same...but that goes for every sign.
4/21/2012 8:36:48 PM | More
tbird

Zodiac in degrees 0.00--- Placidus Orb

Okay I do adore Virgo's let get this out there...hell I have 4 placements in Virgo but I do notice you guys do have this self righteous/arrogance thing going on. *shrugs shoulders* Just sayin...I'm not saying that either to start an arguement but if we are talking about observations I thought I would throw that out there for good measure.
4/21/2012 8:59:25 PM | More
aPiscesPrincess

female from Under the sea

I am what I am, I don't care what my cha

Posted by PotHeadVirgo22
Pisces don't have guts, they have spirituality...
Though I do know what you mean, I just take it for what is displayed and laugh at em or purposely call em out as an attempt to make em tougher
****COURAGE IS KEY**** So Im like I can help em out with that

Call me out then!.. I'm in the mood for a good smackdown >;P

1 2