why do fish talk so much smack?

1 2
4/16/2012 9:01:17 AM
DMV

33 years old anybody else wanna be a hero? Sag Sun Scorpio Moon Scorpio Mercu

my mom is a pisces and i know male and female fish who gossip alot! some even talk butter. I am realistic in knowing that everyone talks butter, including me. but what i do know is that if i get called out, i gotta face the music.

why are pisces so quit to talk butter but when you get called out on it you holla and scream and then quickly try to swim away to avoid further ridicule? when people call you out on your butter, how do you react? why do some of you get mad at the person who called you out rather than tell the person who you were talking butter about that you were indeed talking butter and face the music?
4/17/2012 6:21:03 AM
DMV

33 years old anybody else wanna be a hero? Sag Sun Scorpio Moon Scorpio Mercu

even when your called out on it. you remain in your little dream world. delusional
4/17/2012 9:24:12 AM
P-Angel

56 years old Just

You are obviously looking for an argument .... I gather the Fish you are referring to won't argue with you, so you attempt to engage us in dxp.

Sorry about your bad luck ... but, we won't argue with you either.

You might try on a different sign, and see if they will bother with you.
4/17/2012 10:09:33 AM
DMV

33 years old anybody else wanna be a hero? Sag Sun Scorpio Moon Scorpio Mercu

Posted by P-Angel

Sorry about your bad luck ... but, we won't argue with you either.

You might try on a different sign, and see if they will bother with you.

on the contrary, ive actually asked her several times if she had a problem with me. she keeps saying no, but continues to gossip and make up lies...

i just dont get why when confronted, she hoops and hollers and then slips away hoping to go unnoticed.
4/17/2012 8:40:56 PM
tbird

35 years old Zodiac in degrees 0.00--- Placidus Orb:0 SunPisces29.21--- AscendantLeo5.08

Some people are how they are...you can't control people so all you can do is control yourself and your own reactions.

Rise above and remember haters going to hate...they need a job too so let them have at it. Your job is to worry about you.
4/18/2012 10:33:59 AM
Striking

What tbird Said ^^^^^

4/21/2012 4:31:30 AM
SilentSentinel

26 years old from United States  "Here's my natal chart. I'm a Pisces and I love Cappys, Scorpios, and Taureans :

Could you handle it if they said it to your face?
4/21/2012 12:33:02 PM
DMV

33 years old anybody else wanna be a hero? Sag Sun Scorpio Moon Scorpio Mercu

Posted by SilentSentinel
Could you handle it if they said it to your face?

yup. but she nor he has the guts.
4/21/2012 8:34:02 PM
tbird

OOoooo! *Grabs popcorn*

BTW not all pisces are the same...but that goes for every sign.
4/21/2012 8:36:48 PM
tbird

Okay I do adore Virgo's let get this out there...hell I have 4 placements in Virgo but I do notice you guys do have this self righteous/arrogance thing going on. *shrugs shoulders* Just sayin...I'm not saying that either to start an arguement but if we are talking about observations I thought I would throw that out there for good measure.
4/21/2012 10:03:19 PM
brokenbutfixableLibragirl

from sc

Posted by PotHeadVirgo22
Pisces don't have guts, they have spirituality...
Though I do know what you mean, I just take it for what is displayed and laugh at em or purposely call em out as an attempt to make em tougher
****COURAGE IS KEY**** So Im like I can help em out with that

my BF is the Pisces and his brother is the Virgo talk about war he does this to my baby anytime he can attack him and they do not get along at all! every time my bf mention his name it with poison. LMAO

4/22/2012 12:44:08 PM
Pisceology

26 years old from Europe  "Pisces sun, Aries moon

Posted by PotHeadVirgo22
Posted by P-Angel

Sorry about your bad luck ... but, we won't argue with you either.

You might try on a different sign, and see if they will bother with you.

You pisces people kill me, your only arguments are that your right and were wrong.......OMG I just love arguing with you people because its usually settled by true facts.......not what they drempt up a few hours ago lol
Plus they hate to argue when they solely believe their point of view is law......bwahahaha......This is when I sting em!.....****Evil Laugher****

****Earth shows water the way****

4/22/2012 12:46:22 PM
tbird

Oh no I can admit when I'm wrong and I will gladly state it's not the first time and it won't be the last. To error is human and no human is 100% all day and all night.

Why do I have a feeling that this thread is turning into a Virgo vs. Pisces thread or Pisces are always wrong but can never accept it. *shrugs shoulders* you guys can think what you want about pisces...it's not my problem. I don't know you guys irl so it's not my job to sway your decision about us.

Carry on with your quest... yeah, yeah pisces can't do this...we are always that... we can't accept this...we are cowards...yada, yada, yada.
4/22/2012 6:55:08 PM
tbird

Posted by PotHeadVirgo22
Posted by tbird

Virgo 1
Pisces 0 lol
Geesh did it get to you that much? I feel like I'm pickin on the little guy, its not fun anymore...

No you didn't get to me (one of my sister's is a Virgo and the guy I'm dating is one as well. I'm used to the Virgo jousting matches), just the Taurus in me I suppose...I pick my battles. Most times I don't feel the need to argue/or exchange verbal jousts with people I don't know irl and just leave the conversation with yeah you're right and walk away with I know what's up in my head. lol I guess that's my form of manipulation or keeping the peace. Win-win scenerio if you will.

You can feel like the victor or the supreme being if you choose. I have no qualms with such, who am I to take such joys away from folks?! Between the battle of wits yes Virgo's are the winners. There feel better? Okay good, now the taurus moon in me is about to enjoy my baked potato.

4/22/2012 8:31:14 PM
Scenic

Pisces sun, pisces moon

Pisces get such a bad rap on these boards.

1 2