How to get a Taurus guy back after breaking up?

7/24/2006 7:04:14 AM | More
PucaGirl

So here is the problem.

I think I messed up and frankly I am not sure what to do so maybe some of you have some ideas for my way forward.

I am a Scorpio ( with ascendant in Sagittarius and Moon in Scorpio) and I met this great guy who is Taurus. I must say that from the very beginning it was the case of us missing each other – when he could meet up – I was busy, then when I was free he was busy. Get the idea? In the end – although we only met briefly I got to like him. He had to go away overseas for quite a while and we didn't keep in touch apart from few sms, but although I really missed him – I actually never told him this. WHY? Not to make an impression I am desperate or something.

In the end it all started to fizzle out and I think I “put last nail to the coffin” when I said I cannot see him when he wanted me to go with him and his son to the theme park. BTW – he actually didn't tell me before he had a son, and I never met the boy so I was actually terrified. I then went for a holiday and when I got back everything between us – I felt at the time was not to be salvaged. So what did I do? I wrote him an email saying that I don't really need a casual relationship and that I really want to look for someone who I could commit to and be with for long time etc etc. and I wished him good luck in his life and I said goodbye.

The moment I sent an email I regretted and it has been nearly 3 weeks that I did it. I cannot get over this and frankly – as silly as it sounds maybe – I just want to write to him and beg for forgiveness. I just don't know if it is not too late. What to do what to do? I really cannot get over him

Thanks for any comments
7/24/2006 8:30:23 AM | More
bittertaurus

I think if u can just mail him that you were sorry about breaking up and if you sound honest, he will surely get back to u. I am assuming he also really likes u. The thing about taureans is that we feel really offended if someone leaves us or lets go. Moroevr before u broke up he wanted u to go with him to the theme park, ur refusal there must have disappointed him like crazy. Just be yourself and he will surely come around.
7/25/2006 3:45:24 AM | More
PucaGirl

So - I did send him and email. He responded nearly immediately. He did say that of course we can get together, of course we will meet up and he will call me. I think last night I went through painful checking if a) my phone is working; b) thinking he was only being polite and replied and ....well he didnt call. So what is a normal waiting time then if the guy say he will call. Is it 2-3 days or longer? I have never in my life known Taurus before and with him it seems like everything is such a hard work or maybe he just wants to be friends now? Sorry for moaning but I am so bessoted with him to to point of clueless. What do I do? wait? and if he will not phone me tomorrow - just phone him.Helps help help
7/25/2006 4:08:40 AM | More
Hard McBastard

29 years old male

Sun in Taurus

He will call you but not immediately as that would be a sign of weakness and dependancy (in his mind). If he doesnt get back to you tomorrow, call that bastard yourself and take him by the horns.
7/25/2006 7:08:58 AM | More
PucaGirl

Ahhh...I really like this reply I wish I could do this - take him by the horns - well i will see. For the update: I am Scorpio girl with Moon, Venus, Mercuryand Jupiter in Scorpio and he is Taurus with Venus in Taurus, Mercury and Mars in Gemini and Jupiter in Leo. It is really funny - but with him everything seems like a hard work - to make him talk, say things from inside, I never actually knew is he cares or he doesnt. Is this normal with Taurus men? I keep saying it is all going to be well worth it in the end. I just feel like he is the "Mr.Big" and I feel such a connection - but ask him how he feels about me and he says..."I like you". Duh? I guess it is a long way ahead of me to get anywhere with him. Any similar experience with Taurean guys?

Thanks
7/25/2006 10:40:35 AM | More
missmorals

female from London, UK

My big bad planets are:

PucaGirl, you should know the 2-3 dau phone call rule. He knows that you've now admitted to liking him and for it being a mistake sending that email..so the ball is now back in his court..he's recovered from the disappointment/hurt etc..so now he will play it his way. Just chill out and all will be well..hardest part was swallowing your pride and sending that email..

Good luck

7/25/2006 10:41:39 AM | More
missmorals

female from London, UK

My big bad planets are:

I love Taurus guys..so aggressive, moody and controlling..brrrrrrrrring it on

Not to mention persistent and utterly charming..of course you get the bad apples in every sign..
7/25/2006 11:03:38 AM | More
PucaGirl

Thank you! I feel like I am going to explode. I never any time in my life liked anyone like I like him. And what is he doing? he put his profile back on the online dating site and when I saw it - I felt so miserable. Now it is just over - either he is serving cruel punishment or he only wrote to me because he wants to be friends. OMG - I can just sit and cry and bite my freshly manicured nails...DESPAIR...LADY DOOM
7/27/2006 1:04:31 AM | More
Hard McBastard

29 years old male

Sun in Taurus

Keep us posted PucaGirl, I'm curious how it turns out
7/27/2006 4:07:59 AM | More
PucaGirl

Oh dear me - he didnt call, I send him a light and breezy email. Nothing heavy and guess what we are going out next week to a dinner. I will post additional message in the Taurus dedicated message board - because I am facing another paralysing problem. Thanks for any advice though.