One day he misses me, the next he won't reply...

Freetobe007

The user who posted this message has hidden it.

Freetobe007
just let me go So can you please help me out and give me some insight into his behavior? Is it just me and my lack of guy knowledge making me worry for nothing!?
Skykomish
Damn, this sounds familiar. I'd like an answer too.
krysrenee7
1. You're wrong. You absolutely DO have the right to ask/confront someone about why they're being inconsistent. Hell, it's only YOUR time, energy, heart & life that's being invested here! If YOU don't even take that seriously, he never will either.

2. This whole "busy" thing is a bunch of bullshxt. The busiest person in the world even has 2 seconds out of their day to text or make a phone call. And if not, why are you dating someone who can't find 2 minutes out of their day to acknowledge your existence? I'm sure he had plenty of time to watch tv, go to the restroom, open his front door, speak to his neighbors, take a lunch break, etc. You get my point. So if he has time to do other things, why are YOU the last priority on his list? Think about that 1!

3. You still deserve consistency whether you're new to dating or not. Don't convince yourself that you're someone LESS worthy of respect, consideration & consistency just b/c you haven't dated every man in the world. You deserve all the same things that even the veterans deserve.

4. Sounds like he's got alot of bark & no bite. He's good at SAYING a whole bunch of sweet things (probably just to hold you over or to cover up for the fact that his actions DON'T match up to his words) but it's what this guy is NOT saying/doing that paints the true picture & measure of your friendship/relationship with him.

5. What he IS saying/doing is great & all, but what he's NOT saying/doing is NOT ok.

6. Sure, most guys cringe at the aspect of a clingy or possessive woman. BUT they ALSO secretely cringe at the women who have no backbone, who won't stand up to them when they're in the wrong & who won't hold them accountable. It's very hard for even a douchebag to respect a woman if he knows that he can get away with murder.

7. Holding a man accountable & being clingy are 2 completely DIFFERENT things. If a man is NOT in the wrong, & yet he's met with lots of criticism, that's 1 thing. But if he IS in the wrong in any way & is met with criticism, he'd be dead wrong to consider any person who considers their time/energy valuable to be "clingy" or any other negative word.

8. Just be yourself. Don't get so caught up into trying to be something you think he wants you to be or NOT be something that you really are. That's JUST AS wrong as him being inconsistent or saying what you want to hear (vs. the truth) if it's not even genuine. Just be who you are & HOPE that he's ok with your ENTIRE package
GemsRaGalsBestPal
Posted by krysrenee7

TRUTH!
GemsRaGalsBestPal
Also, if this is what's going on, I'd be the last to be reaching out and contacting him first. If MEN want you, they can come and get you.

I forget where I heard this story, but I LOVE it!

A man goes HUNTING, kills a deer, brings it home, skins it, eats it and hangs it's head on the wall to be very, very, very proud forever of his success. The wife doesn't get it, she asks him why and he can't give her a clear explanation. A month later, the wife hits and kills a deer on the road. She feels bad and loads it into the truck and takes it home. When the husband comes home to a dead deer in his driveway he asks his wife, "WTF". She tells him she thought he might like to skin it, eat it and hang it's head on the wall. He says, "Ummmn no." and goes into the house.

The moral of this story? Just look to the three capitalized words in this post.
P-Angel
Why does he have to contact you everyday?

Are you not able to be confident in your own feelings that you have to be reassured all the time?

That's pretty insecure ... I would suggest you worry about checking that, instead of worrying about what he's thinking .. because any man, no matter the sign, is going to find that a turn-off.
P-Angel
Posted by WynterBourne
Posted by wineaux
Posted by Freetobe007

is he a cancer?

I was gonna ask that!

That bothers the treetrunk out of me when women do this .... "just let me go" .... as if he is the one holding you on to something that makes you unhappy.

He doesnt' make you hold on, you do
It's not up to him to let you go, it's up to you to make that decision based on your self worth

And it's not just Cancers ...... Geminis are also notorius for being this insecure
P-Angel
However, this lady is a Leo
LibraSid
Posted by wineaux
is he a cancer?
blockquote>Posted by Freetobe007
this Libra guy
P-Angel
Right .... he ....
P-Angel
It doesn't matter what he is ... he isn't making her do anything.

If she entertains this ... it's by choice.
LibraSid
Posted by everevolvingepithet
So no-one finds the shaving an 'A' into his head a bit much ?
I take it to mean they are young, that's it. I used to see that kind of stuff a lot back at HS.
Freetobe007
LibraSid, we're both in college. He's a sophomore in college.
P-Angel
At least hair grows back ... sounds like juvenile crap anyway.

I guess you can take the kids out of high school, but, you can't take the high school out of the kid
1 2 3 4

blackphase
blackphase
I am looking for you to reflect on this past year. Tell us something that you have accomplished, overcame or are proud of yourself for. It can be anything at all! There are many users here who are far too hard on themselves, so take a minute to reflect
P3n3lop3
P3n3lop3
I hate that I understand love so well and it's so hard for others when it's so simple. A pisces love is a God love which makes me a target and martyr. I don't think I'll ever find love,get married,or have kids is there any others that feel this way? My in
Shashkay
Shashkay
Why would you want to? Someone was talking about this.
redoctober
redoctober
I'm a woman with Scorpio Sun, Scorpio Rising, Leo Moon (plus Scorpio Mercury, Scorpio Mars, and Libra Venus). It seems basically impossible for me to find a partner who can handle me and who I can get well along with. Who is a potentially good match for s
Shashkay
Shashkay
Any kind of hunting? I have ..fox hunting..when I used to ride. Years ago. I was veggie at the time. But I just wanted to. I felt so guilty after though. Does anyone here hunt? Of any sort.
bellyjar
bellyjar
For the past six months, since my taurus woman left me, I have been reading on the internet (and hearing from Taurus female friends) the exact same story. I left him because of some bad timing, I was quite sure at that time, but after some months/a year I
exxtasyx
exxtasyx
Like I honestly can't believe how MANY people he's fooling, especially women. It's SO OBVIOUS he's gay. And he's not even the quiet, masculine type of gay. He's like a full out flammer. How do people not see this? lol.
Shashkay
Shashkay
Sorry previous thread was a blonde moment! Me for instance!
capricornmoon
capricornmoon
How many sex partners makes a woman promiscuous? 7? 10? 13.5? 9? 20? Pick a number! And who knows, maybe we can compile them for a Powerball winning ticket. Seriously, how much is too many?
GiveMeAqua
GiveMeAqua
I won't lie, I was a bit awestruck when this confident, straight shooter of a man was suddenly awkward.. He and I are still in the getting to know you phase and it's been nearly a month.. No sex yet, either. So, he stayed the night at a friends house
Peacenlove
Peacenlove
I just think this is quite funny as Scorpio Venus people are super intense but he called me intense. I'm not really sure what my question is but do you think he liked I was intense or not if coming from s Scopio Venus who is interested in me?