One day he misses me, the next he won't reply...

Freetobe007

The user who posted this message has hidden it.

Freetobe007
just let me go So can you please help me out and give me some insight into his behavior? Is it just me and my lack of guy knowledge making me worry for nothing!?
Skykomish
Damn, this sounds familiar. I'd like an answer too.
krysrenee7
1. You're wrong. You absolutely DO have the right to ask/confront someone about why they're being inconsistent. Hell, it's only YOUR time, energy, heart & life that's being invested here! If YOU don't even take that seriously, he never will either.

2. This whole "busy" thing is a bunch of bullshxt. The busiest person in the world even has 2 seconds out of their day to text or make a phone call. And if not, why are you dating someone who can't find 2 minutes out of their day to acknowledge your existence? I'm sure he had plenty of time to watch tv, go to the restroom, open his front door, speak to his neighbors, take a lunch break, etc. You get my point. So if he has time to do other things, why are YOU the last priority on his list? Think about that 1!

3. You still deserve consistency whether you're new to dating or not. Don't convince yourself that you're someone LESS worthy of respect, consideration & consistency just b/c you haven't dated every man in the world. You deserve all the same things that even the veterans deserve.

4. Sounds like he's got alot of bark & no bite. He's good at SAYING a whole bunch of sweet things (probably just to hold you over or to cover up for the fact that his actions DON'T match up to his words) but it's what this guy is NOT saying/doing that paints the true picture & measure of your friendship/relationship with him.

5. What he IS saying/doing is great & all, but what he's NOT saying/doing is NOT ok.

6. Sure, most guys cringe at the aspect of a clingy or possessive woman. BUT they ALSO secretely cringe at the women who have no backbone, who won't stand up to them when they're in the wrong & who won't hold them accountable. It's very hard for even a douchebag to respect a woman if he knows that he can get away with murder.

7. Holding a man accountable & being clingy are 2 completely DIFFERENT things. If a man is NOT in the wrong, & yet he's met with lots of criticism, that's 1 thing. But if he IS in the wrong in any way & is met with criticism, he'd be dead wrong to consider any person who considers their time/energy valuable to be "clingy" or any other negative word.

8. Just be yourself. Don't get so caught up into trying to be something you think he wants you to be or NOT be something that you really are. That's JUST AS wrong as him being inconsistent or saying what you want to hear (vs. the truth) if it's not even genuine. Just be who you are & HOPE that he's ok with your ENTIRE package
GemsRaGalsBestPal
Posted by krysrenee7

TRUTH!
GemsRaGalsBestPal
Also, if this is what's going on, I'd be the last to be reaching out and contacting him first. If MEN want you, they can come and get you.

I forget where I heard this story, but I LOVE it!

A man goes HUNTING, kills a deer, brings it home, skins it, eats it and hangs it's head on the wall to be very, very, very proud forever of his success. The wife doesn't get it, she asks him why and he can't give her a clear explanation. A month later, the wife hits and kills a deer on the road. She feels bad and loads it into the truck and takes it home. When the husband comes home to a dead deer in his driveway he asks his wife, "WTF". She tells him she thought he might like to skin it, eat it and hang it's head on the wall. He says, "Ummmn no." and goes into the house.

The moral of this story? Just look to the three capitalized words in this post.
P-Angel
Why does he have to contact you everyday?

Are you not able to be confident in your own feelings that you have to be reassured all the time?

That's pretty insecure ... I would suggest you worry about checking that, instead of worrying about what he's thinking .. because any man, no matter the sign, is going to find that a turn-off.
P-Angel
Posted by WynterBourne
Posted by wineaux
Posted by Freetobe007

is he a cancer?

I was gonna ask that!

That bothers the treetrunk out of me when women do this .... "just let me go" .... as if he is the one holding you on to something that makes you unhappy.

He doesnt' make you hold on, you do
It's not up to him to let you go, it's up to you to make that decision based on your self worth

And it's not just Cancers ...... Geminis are also notorius for being this insecure
P-Angel
However, this lady is a Leo
LibraSid
Posted by wineaux
is he a cancer?
blockquote>Posted by Freetobe007
this Libra guy
P-Angel
Right .... he ....
P-Angel
It doesn't matter what he is ... he isn't making her do anything.

If she entertains this ... it's by choice.
LibraSid
Posted by everevolvingepithet
So no-one finds the shaving an 'A' into his head a bit much ?
I take it to mean they are young, that's it. I used to see that kind of stuff a lot back at HS.
Freetobe007
LibraSid, we're both in college. He's a sophomore in college.
P-Angel
At least hair grows back ... sounds like juvenile crap anyway.

I guess you can take the kids out of high school, but, you can't take the high school out of the kid
1 2 3 4

Impulsv
Impulsv
Dam I read the article n I can see the connection My Neptune is in sag n twelve house though
libra32
libra32
Libra Woman/ Scorpio Man ( DOb Lib -10-05 , DOb Sco 11-12) Scorpio Man - Leo Woman (DOb Sco 11-12 , DOb Leo 7-25) Libra Woman - Gemini Man ( DOb Lib -10-05 , DOb Gem 06-12) How compatible these signs are if together as couple ? In these three combina
libralotus
libralotus
Such a tough placement for me What Venus signs do you attract? I tend to have a lot of Venus in Gemini friends/exs. I don't really care for their mentality though.
TaurusesAreWeird
TaurusesAreWeird
You ever watched a movie that leaves wonder what dafuq you just watched?? My dafuq movie is Tusk. Guy goes to Canada to chase down a story for his podcast. Ends up going to hear another guy's story about how a walrus saved his life. Walrus guy then tu
canmini
canmini
the Taurus lady who works at Walgreen, we have been flirting quite a bit when I shopped there. She know about my relationship. Now since I'm sort of single, I want to go talk to her. I will tell her it nothing serious and she should not expect it long te
canmini
canmini
I talked to her and told her that we need to use this time off to see other people. She got upset and threaten to leave me if I did. I told her I love her but need to get rid of some of the sins in my body,. That not how I said it but you guys get the pic
libra32
libra32
Hi , I need help or suggestion . Please help me . I am new to this forum . I don't know much about astrology . My scorpio man DOB (11-12-1980), ME Libra (10-05-1984) I am a libra ( Married ) . I fell in love with a scorpio when I was staying away f
lisabethur8
lisabethur8
I just got this thought about men and the kind of JOB/Career they have. hey ladies, if your man is a truck driver, or postman, or delivery boy are you ok with it?? what kind of career/job do you want your man in??
RumiL
RumiL
Ladies! How long have you gone without washing your hair?
SensitiveBlues
SensitiveBlues
Supposedly they get psychological disorders later in life Yet being a millinial must be a disorder cause look at how these fools behave with no whoppings! Idk how I feel about it Maybe beat them once every three months? Setup a quarterly sche
Ryoko
Ryoko
What was your composite score? How did it help you with college tuition? I'm retaking mine and I'm having trouble studying--any tips on studying and getting a high score on the ACT are welcome. My composite score when i was in high school was 26