Being licked/sucked near your shoulder blades =

happykitsune
Amazing orgasmic feeling.

And it took an aries man to find that sweet spot on me. Never knew I could lose that much control. I would have done anything he'd asked me at that point >. Yes. It's that bad lol
DMV
last night i had sex with me doing a headstand and the sag drilling me from up top.

get your groove on Happy!
DMV
lmao. love the pics
happykitsune
Mmm all good things to talk about
Mebs
Posted by DMV

get your groove on Happy!

Wow! How was that? I find if I'm contorted too much, I lose my focus lol.
happykitsune
Posted by Mebs
Posted by DMV

get your groove on Happy!

Wow! How was that? I find if I'm contorted too much, I lose my focus lol.

Yeah I'm the same way. But then again I easily lose focus
DMV
Posted by Mebs
Posted by DMV

get your groove on Happy!

Wow! How was that? I find if I'm contorted too much, I lose my focus lol.

i dunno, but it worked. its like the comfort of the sex overrides the discomfort of standing on your head. i would parallel it with, having sex with 2 guys where one is plugging your mouth and the other is hitting the kitty. its like u dont know which part to focus on..
DMV
Posted by happykitsune
Posted by Mebs
Posted by DMV

get your groove on Happy!

Wow! How was that? I find if I'm contorted too much, I lose my focus lol.

Yeah I'm the same way. But then again I easily lose focus

haha me 2
DMV
lol what does that mean?
DMV
ahhhh dont leave me in suspense lol.
DMV
oh like shot out of a cannon lol
Mebs
Posted by DMV
Posted by Mebs
Posted by DMV

get your groove on Happy!

Wow! How was that? I find if I'm contorted too much, I lose my focus lol.

DMV you are a hot mess. I guffawed reading this. Lol.

starwars
starwars
s2g they are the weirdest. have a look at this !! they can run?) when did they become so dark ? didnt see it coming nope
Sssupes
Sssupes
Where are all my comments? GONE!
KaySweeter
KaySweeter
I do not expect sympathy or anything from my haters. Back off and do not troll me or I will report you. I need help taking down a page by a former client who was upset at me. This can ruin any future employment prospects. My issue is that because I am
KaySweeter
KaySweeter
This isn't for all Cancers. Just the stupid ones who attacked me for stating my opinion and my dislike for arielle83. How can you people defend a obvious bully?
breterpan
breterpan
I want input from someone who knows what they're talking about, haha. female: virgo sun aries moon virgo mars scorpio venus aquarius rising male: pisces sun leo moon aries mars aries venus cancer rising
KaySweeter
KaySweeter
I turned down 3 because they were not up to par. I am not shallow but it just seems to me that most Cancer guys look the same.
KaySweeter
KaySweeter
Especially the females
KaySweeter
KaySweeter
I see her being a bitch to anyone who doesn't agree with her. I can understand if someone called her horseface. She is rude. I have legit questions to ask but I am sure she will just flood my post with her bitchiness
Sarahxoxo
Sarahxoxo
Hes very shy/insecure/ and i have been waiting for him to approach me only to be holding my breathe. Im scared too! but not nearly as him i can see now...I have assured him at random times with short but very meaningful lovely text messages. He does loose
moondust
moondust
Last week I met my previous fwb. I hadn't seen him since I started dating my ex (more than a year ago). He's engaged to his co-worker now. Still, he asked my number and he's been texting me for 2 days...now he suggested we should ''hang out some time''.
libraqueen
libraqueen
I have really bad migraines and I get one every week it seems for a day. It doesn't go away until I take prescribed meds. I'm starting to think it's a serious condition.