About that deep penetrating stare..

USAFeagle11683
Ok I have to admit that deep penetrating stare thing we (scorpios) do

is something I enjoy doing...I can't always quite say what it is im looking
for when i do it but in a way it gives me a mental snapshot of the person im probing
am i the only one who does this?
a little feedback please
james tate
I laugh when they do that and ask what the treetrunk is wrong with you puzzeled by the world around you now don't try to think to hard your brain might catch on fire.
USAFeagle11683
Posted by LovelyScorp
Your looking for their soul

I do it. I happen to love doing it. I love it when someone has the confidence to give it back to me. "the eye lock". Love that.

Can't stand when someone looks away or down, gives me a reason to mess with them...lol

Sometimes I don't do try to do it intentionally and the person I'm with will tell me to stop treetrunking with them and I'm not even trying

yeah that's it! man that's why some people either melt or back away instantly, im new to this so im exploring a little bit
CancerianGoddess
Thats DEFINATELY a scorpio trademark, I recently am dating my first scorpio.. but i noticed my BFF's are scorpios! And when i had my son, all three of them were in the room like protective mother hens,Giving people the eye that tried to bother me. And my man can literally see right through me,its as ifthe world stops!.. Gotta LOVE Scorpios! and the stare! lol
hardcandy
Posted by Beetleguese
Posted by james tate

Damnit, exposed again, I'll have to switch signs at this rate.

come on tater u know u luv it!
ScorpSuperior
I don't think I have that.

BUT, I have the "mom look" down pat though. And I ain't even a momma yet! You know the one that says, "sit your ass down and stop it, or you're gonna get it." Boom.
USAFeagle11683
Posted by Beetleguese
At times I get accused of it without being conscious of doing it. Sometimes I'll do it just to see if the other person has the self confidence to hold the eye contact and of course sometimes to see if I can elicit a positive response

Can you imagine how many fights a scorp would get into in prison? Eye contact there is considered a challenge.

LOL I've almost gotten into a fight for staring at another chick like that when I was in boot camp LOL
bluewaters
Posted by LovelyScorp
Your looking for their soul

I can so relate to this. It's how I see and feel their soul. I only know I person who can give it back to me with the
same intensity and we end-up exchanging energies.
acrossTheGround
My Scorpio ex used to try that butter with me. I'd stare right back at her with the same intensity until she would go "what?"

what? ya dumb broad...I wanna smack you in your face....quit trying to do the whole intense stare butter with me.
lovelyleo
Posted by PandorasBox
Both Scorp and the Virgo stares are amazing.. Daamn..

I wasnt going to post but this made me stop and shout lol. It is so very true. I know a virgo that is so intense. He steps out of a car and his body language is very strong. Its amazing to me the way he makes me feel even though he is crazy as hell. The eyes are what caught me most about him when we met. I couldn't stop looking into his damn eyes.

Then I met a scorpio. When I finally looked into the eyes I was just as turned on and just as captured. The eyes are so amazing. I probably need to get a really dark pair of sunglasses because these two signs have eyes like that will always cause a problem
USAFeagle11683
Posted by bluewaters
Posted by LovelyScorp
Your looking for their soul

same intensity and we end-up exchanging energies.

..the eyes are the windows into the soul *sigh*
USAFeagle11683
Posted by ThroatVirus
same intensity and we end-up exchanging energies.

-by energies do you mean STD's?

I'm sorry you had a bad experience
FUMRedFairy_tales
Virgo stare: I think it's different from Scorpio. It's rather cute, but still powerfully cute. We used to compete with my Virgo ex on who stares the longest...

Scorpio stare: well... if I'm not interested in someone or if I don't wish to attract attention onto myself, I try to look away. Sometimes, when talking or listening to someone, I have to remind myself not stare.

In a moment of heat, I like to stare right truth the person, but only if I love him...

CAP stare is intense too... I loved my CAP's stare.. it made me giggle
james tate
I find myself staring at female tits a lot don't even notice the eyes.
USAFeagle11683
Posted by james tate
I find myself staring at female tits a lot don't even notice the eyes.

LOL nice
1 2 3

Shashkay
Shashkay
If you had a pretty sweet gf whom was kind etc good looking and you took her to family gatherings etc and cared about her. Why would you allow it to look like you were calling othe women on social media and going off to all places? Wouldn't you try and hi
gengbenghiskhan
gengbenghiskhan
at the environment this kid is growing up in! the walls are literally moving with all the bugs on it. no wonder the kid is disturbed, his house looks like something out of a goosebumps novel. his parents should be in jail...not him! do you know anyone
AriElla7
AriElla7
My life path is 6, but can anyone tell me about 15/6 (which is me)? I'm not finding much on it.
dewiklaessen1991
dewiklaessen1991
ElleDuMonde
ElleDuMonde
Back story - My partner was showing me a youtube video of a martial artist that he likes and I was asked what I thought his chart was. We then googled his birth date, couldn't find it...and then I found the guy on facebook and messaged him (lol...shutup.
Hemispheres
Hemispheres
I feel kinda shitty. First I was speaking to a fireman and mentioned hearing sirens going down the interstate and cracked a joke about how bad the drivers are over here. Then he tells me an 18 year old girl was leaving the theme park, got in an acciden
geegee
geegee
I mean seriously LOL I read two posts oday in the Gemini board that reaffirmed my assumptions. People come here to validate their feelings not to hear the truth. If the two posters hadn't shown the text/ or fb comments that created the grievance we
SirHorns
SirHorns
Since I'm writing a story involving astrology, there is something I want to have a super solid grasp on. Capricorns. My questions to you fair-women are the following: -Do you feel you're an exception to the general trend of women being more emotio
SirHorns
SirHorns
Chat with me. Tell me: -which SIGNS ARE THE CONJUNCTION IN. -Which house(s) they in, in your chart. - Are they part of a stellium in your chart? How are you doing do far this year? For me: - Cap -10th -Yes I'm alive and pluto transiting
BadGrlCapi
BadGrlCapi
I recently got in touch with a friend I was close to but haven't spoke to in years. When we were texting she came off phony, like she was trying to be something she wasn't. It seemed kinda off to me, but I just assumed that she's probably just evolved and