About that deep penetrating stare..

1 2 3
7/8/2010 3:18:33 PM | More
USAFeagle11683

31 years old female from From the Rockies, USA

Rising Sign is in 07 Degrees Taurus Cal

Ok I have to admit that deep penetrating stare thing we (scorpios) do

is something I enjoy doing...I can't always quite say what it is im looking
for when i do it but in a way it gives me a mental snapshot of the person im probing
am i the only one who does this?
a little feedback please
7/8/2010 3:38:13 PM | More
james tate

47 years old male from Llandrindod wells, Powys  Wales

I laugh when they do that and ask what the treetrunk is wrong with you puzzeled by the world around you now don't try to think to hard your brain might catch on fire.
7/8/2010 3:41:30 PM | More
USAFeagle11683

31 years old female from From the Rockies, USA

Rising Sign is in 07 Degrees Taurus Cal

Posted by LovelyScorp
Your looking for their soul

I do it. I happen to love doing it. I love it when someone has the confidence to give it back to me. "the eye lock". Love that.

Can't stand when someone looks away or down, gives me a reason to mess with them...lol

Sometimes I don't do try to do it intentionally and the person I'm with will tell me to stop treetrunking with them and I'm not even trying

yeah that's it! man that's why some people either melt or back away instantly, im new to this so im exploring a little bit
7/8/2010 4:06:38 PM | More
CancerianGoddess

32 years old female from Springfield, Missouri  USA

Im just a woman. I am very empathetic an

Thats DEFINATELY a scorpio trademark, I recently am dating my first scorpio.. but i noticed my BFF's are scorpios! And when i had my son, all three of them were in the room like protective mother hens,Giving people the eye that tried to bother me. And my man can literally see right through me,its as ifthe world stops!.. Gotta LOVE Scorpios! and the stare! lol
7/8/2010 4:07:50 PM | More
hardcandy

Posted by Beetleguese
Posted by james tate

Damnit, exposed again, I'll have to switch signs at this rate.

come on tater u know u luv it!
7/8/2010 4:30:12 PM | More
ScorpSuperior

Sun: Scorpio, house 4

I don't think I have that.

BUT, I have the "mom look" down pat though. And I ain't even a momma yet! You know the one that says, "sit your ass down and stop it, or you're gonna get it." Boom.

7/8/2010 5:22:19 PM | More
USAFeagle11683

31 years old female from From the Rockies, USA

Rising Sign is in 07 Degrees Taurus Cal

Posted by Beetleguese
At times I get accused of it without being conscious of doing it. Sometimes I'll do it just to see if the other person has the self confidence to hold the eye contact and of course sometimes to see if I can elicit a positive response

Can you imagine how many fights a scorp would get into in prison? Eye contact there is considered a challenge.

LOL I've almost gotten into a fight for staring at another chick like that when I was in boot camp LOL
7/8/2010 8:03:26 PM | More
bluewaters

Posted by LovelyScorp
Your looking for their soul

I can so relate to this. It's how I see and feel their soul. I only know I person who can give it back to me with the
same intensity and we end-up exchanging energies.
7/8/2010 11:37:15 PM | More
acrossTheGround

male

My Scorpio ex used to try that butter with me. I'd stare right back at her with the same intensity until she would go "what?"

what? ya dumb broad...I wanna smack you in your face....quit trying to do the whole intense stare butter with me.
7/9/2010 12:35:33 AM | More
lovelyleo

Posted by PandorasBox
Both Scorp and the Virgo stares are amazing.. Daamn..

I wasnt going to post but this made me stop and shout lol. It is so very true. I know a virgo that is so intense. He steps out of a car and his body language is very strong. Its amazing to me the way he makes me feel even though he is crazy as hell. The eyes are what caught me most about him when we met. I couldn't stop looking into his damn eyes.

Then I met a scorpio. When I finally looked into the eyes I was just as turned on and just as captured. The eyes are so amazing. I probably need to get a really dark pair of sunglasses because these two signs have eyes like that will always cause a problem
7/9/2010 5:41:47 AM | More
USAFeagle11683

31 years old female from From the Rockies, USA

Rising Sign is in 07 Degrees Taurus Cal

Posted by bluewaters
Posted by LovelyScorp
Your looking for their soul

same intensity and we end-up exchanging energies.

..the eyes are the windows into the soul *sigh*

7/9/2010 5:43:01 AM | More
USAFeagle11683

31 years old female from From the Rockies, USA

Rising Sign is in 07 Degrees Taurus Cal

Posted by ThroatVirus
same intensity and we end-up exchanging energies.

-by energies do you mean STD's?

I'm sorry you had a bad experience
7/9/2010 7:32:23 AM | More
FUMRedFairy_tales

Sun Scorpio Moon

Virgo stare: I think it's different from Scorpio. It's rather cute, but still powerfully cute. We used to compete with my Virgo ex on who stares the longest...

Scorpio stare: well... if I'm not interested in someone or if I don't wish to attract attention onto myself, I try to look away. Sometimes, when talking or listening to someone, I have to remind myself not stare.

In a moment of heat, I like to stare right truth the person, but only if I love him...

CAP stare is intense too... I loved my CAP's stare.. it made me giggle
7/9/2010 7:48:29 AM | More
james tate

47 years old male from Llandrindod wells, Powys  Wales

I find myself staring at female tits a lot don't even notice the eyes.
7/9/2010 8:45:02 AM | More
USAFeagle11683

31 years old female from From the Rockies, USA

Rising Sign is in 07 Degrees Taurus Cal

Posted by james tate
I find myself staring at female tits a lot don't even notice the eyes.

LOL nice