About that deep penetrating stare..

USAFeagle11683
Ok I have to admit that deep penetrating stare thing we (scorpios) do

is something I enjoy doing...I can't always quite say what it is im looking
for when i do it but in a way it gives me a mental snapshot of the person im probing
am i the only one who does this?
a little feedback please
james tate
I laugh when they do that and ask what the treetrunk is wrong with you puzzeled by the world around you now don't try to think to hard your brain might catch on fire.
USAFeagle11683
Posted by LovelyScorp
Your looking for their soul

I do it. I happen to love doing it. I love it when someone has the confidence to give it back to me. "the eye lock". Love that.

Can't stand when someone looks away or down, gives me a reason to mess with them...lol

Sometimes I don't do try to do it intentionally and the person I'm with will tell me to stop treetrunking with them and I'm not even trying

yeah that's it! man that's why some people either melt or back away instantly, im new to this so im exploring a little bit
CancerianGoddess
Thats DEFINATELY a scorpio trademark, I recently am dating my first scorpio.. but i noticed my BFF's are scorpios! And when i had my son, all three of them were in the room like protective mother hens,Giving people the eye that tried to bother me. And my man can literally see right through me,its as ifthe world stops!.. Gotta LOVE Scorpios! and the stare! lol
hardcandy
Posted by Beetleguese
Posted by james tate

Damnit, exposed again, I'll have to switch signs at this rate.

come on tater u know u luv it!
ScorpSuperior
I don't think I have that.

BUT, I have the "mom look" down pat though. And I ain't even a momma yet! You know the one that says, "sit your ass down and stop it, or you're gonna get it." Boom.
USAFeagle11683
Posted by Beetleguese
At times I get accused of it without being conscious of doing it. Sometimes I'll do it just to see if the other person has the self confidence to hold the eye contact and of course sometimes to see if I can elicit a positive response

Can you imagine how many fights a scorp would get into in prison? Eye contact there is considered a challenge.

LOL I've almost gotten into a fight for staring at another chick like that when I was in boot camp LOL
bluewaters
Posted by LovelyScorp
Your looking for their soul

I can so relate to this. It's how I see and feel their soul. I only know I person who can give it back to me with the
same intensity and we end-up exchanging energies.
acrossTheGround
My Scorpio ex used to try that butter with me. I'd stare right back at her with the same intensity until she would go "what?"

what? ya dumb broad...I wanna smack you in your face....quit trying to do the whole intense stare butter with me.
lovelyleo
Posted by PandorasBox
Both Scorp and the Virgo stares are amazing.. Daamn..

I wasnt going to post but this made me stop and shout lol. It is so very true. I know a virgo that is so intense. He steps out of a car and his body language is very strong. Its amazing to me the way he makes me feel even though he is crazy as hell. The eyes are what caught me most about him when we met. I couldn't stop looking into his damn eyes.

Then I met a scorpio. When I finally looked into the eyes I was just as turned on and just as captured. The eyes are so amazing. I probably need to get a really dark pair of sunglasses because these two signs have eyes like that will always cause a problem
USAFeagle11683
Posted by bluewaters
Posted by LovelyScorp
Your looking for their soul

same intensity and we end-up exchanging energies.

..the eyes are the windows into the soul *sigh*
USAFeagle11683
Posted by ThroatVirus
same intensity and we end-up exchanging energies.

-by energies do you mean STD's?

I'm sorry you had a bad experience
FUMRedFairy_tales
Virgo stare: I think it's different from Scorpio. It's rather cute, but still powerfully cute. We used to compete with my Virgo ex on who stares the longest...

Scorpio stare: well... if I'm not interested in someone or if I don't wish to attract attention onto myself, I try to look away. Sometimes, when talking or listening to someone, I have to remind myself not stare.

In a moment of heat, I like to stare right truth the person, but only if I love him...

CAP stare is intense too... I loved my CAP's stare.. it made me giggle
james tate
I find myself staring at female tits a lot don't even notice the eyes.
USAFeagle11683
Posted by james tate
I find myself staring at female tits a lot don't even notice the eyes.

LOL nice
1 2 3

Reincarnation
Reincarnation
Does anyone else notice that Virgo women have very deep voices? Not girly like Taurus and Pisces.
Aggrippina66789
Aggrippina66789
I told him a home truth....i needed to say it..i did it politely...
SirHorns
SirHorns
What do you think which traits sites and people usually say about your sign get's over-stated? Which traits get understated? What's one hobby you feel comfortable sharing? Someone's trying to piss you off, how do you respond/react? If you could ch
SirHorns
SirHorns
Can you help me out with something? Have you ever experienced a situation, where something happens that would on another time would set you off, but due to the time it happened, you weren't nearly as effected by it if at all? Think of raging after stub
trustissues000
trustissues000
today is his birthday and I was wondering all day if I should say anything.... he never really tells me happy birthday. lol. so i didn't say anything but then just now he texted me and asked to hang out tonight!! Finally!! then I said yes and of course he
lexie
lexie
so I have a Virgo friend (guy). he's an idiot. I like him though. we're close and I once wanted a relationship, he didn't. it was awkward but we remained friends and it's all good now. anyway, since I've moved on he's started to tell me he is attracted to
persianafghan
persianafghan
hi firstly before i post the story i want to say i really appreciate this place cos what I'm bout to post i cannot tell anyone and will affect my life. its cos none of my friends no i am not a virgin as they will talk and gossip and I'm very scared to tel
ariesheart
ariesheart
...do cancers fall in love? Would you say you have a lot of loves of your life? And do you hold onto past love that ended on good terms/friendship?
Kweesta
Kweesta
Do you have this in your natal chart? What is it? Mutual reception is when 2 planets are in the other planet's sign. Huh? For example, Venus in Capricorn and Saturn in Libra. This is like a hidden conjunction because when one planet is activated the other
Cancer Lady
Cancer Lady
My friend sent me this email and I thought it was quite funny. ****Cardinal signs Capricorn, Aries, Cancer, and Libra. They like to compete and see any and everything as a threat and will do anything to steal the spotlight away from someone else.
MlleFisk
MlleFisk
women (doctors, lawyers) tend to pair up with their economic equals, while middle- and lower-tier women often marry up. In other words, female CEOstend to marry other CEOs; male CEOs are OK marrying their secretaries."