About that deep penetrating stare..

USAFeagle11683
Ok I have to admit that deep penetrating stare thing we (scorpios) do

is something I enjoy doing...I can't always quite say what it is im looking
for when i do it but in a way it gives me a mental snapshot of the person im probing
am i the only one who does this?
a little feedback please
james tate
I laugh when they do that and ask what the treetrunk is wrong with you puzzeled by the world around you now don't try to think to hard your brain might catch on fire.
USAFeagle11683
Posted by LovelyScorp
Your looking for their soul

I do it. I happen to love doing it. I love it when someone has the confidence to give it back to me. "the eye lock". Love that.

Can't stand when someone looks away or down, gives me a reason to mess with them...lol

Sometimes I don't do try to do it intentionally and the person I'm with will tell me to stop treetrunking with them and I'm not even trying

yeah that's it! man that's why some people either melt or back away instantly, im new to this so im exploring a little bit
CancerianGoddess
Thats DEFINATELY a scorpio trademark, I recently am dating my first scorpio.. but i noticed my BFF's are scorpios! And when i had my son, all three of them were in the room like protective mother hens,Giving people the eye that tried to bother me. And my man can literally see right through me,its as ifthe world stops!.. Gotta LOVE Scorpios! and the stare! lol
hardcandy
Posted by Beetleguese
Posted by james tate

Damnit, exposed again, I'll have to switch signs at this rate.

come on tater u know u luv it!
ScorpSuperior
I don't think I have that.

BUT, I have the "mom look" down pat though. And I ain't even a momma yet! You know the one that says, "sit your ass down and stop it, or you're gonna get it." Boom.
USAFeagle11683
Posted by Beetleguese
At times I get accused of it without being conscious of doing it. Sometimes I'll do it just to see if the other person has the self confidence to hold the eye contact and of course sometimes to see if I can elicit a positive response

Can you imagine how many fights a scorp would get into in prison? Eye contact there is considered a challenge.

LOL I've almost gotten into a fight for staring at another chick like that when I was in boot camp LOL
bluewaters
Posted by LovelyScorp
Your looking for their soul

I can so relate to this. It's how I see and feel their soul. I only know I person who can give it back to me with the
same intensity and we end-up exchanging energies.
acrossTheGround
My Scorpio ex used to try that butter with me. I'd stare right back at her with the same intensity until she would go "what?"

what? ya dumb broad...I wanna smack you in your face....quit trying to do the whole intense stare butter with me.
lovelyleo
Posted by PandorasBox
Both Scorp and the Virgo stares are amazing.. Daamn..

I wasnt going to post but this made me stop and shout lol. It is so very true. I know a virgo that is so intense. He steps out of a car and his body language is very strong. Its amazing to me the way he makes me feel even though he is crazy as hell. The eyes are what caught me most about him when we met. I couldn't stop looking into his damn eyes.

Then I met a scorpio. When I finally looked into the eyes I was just as turned on and just as captured. The eyes are so amazing. I probably need to get a really dark pair of sunglasses because these two signs have eyes like that will always cause a problem
USAFeagle11683
Posted by bluewaters
Posted by LovelyScorp
Your looking for their soul

same intensity and we end-up exchanging energies.

..the eyes are the windows into the soul *sigh*
USAFeagle11683
Posted by ThroatVirus
same intensity and we end-up exchanging energies.

-by energies do you mean STD's?

I'm sorry you had a bad experience
FUMRedFairy_tales
Virgo stare: I think it's different from Scorpio. It's rather cute, but still powerfully cute. We used to compete with my Virgo ex on who stares the longest...

Scorpio stare: well... if I'm not interested in someone or if I don't wish to attract attention onto myself, I try to look away. Sometimes, when talking or listening to someone, I have to remind myself not stare.

In a moment of heat, I like to stare right truth the person, but only if I love him...

CAP stare is intense too... I loved my CAP's stare.. it made me giggle
james tate
I find myself staring at female tits a lot don't even notice the eyes.
USAFeagle11683
Posted by james tate
I find myself staring at female tits a lot don't even notice the eyes.

LOL nice
1 2 3

lisabethur8
lisabethur8
For Aquarus, or anyone. I saw the topic at the Scorpio forum where they ask what's your job/career, ect. how about you aquas. Anyone else can pipe in if they want.
Season
Season
In our personal relationships we all experience highs and lows, but what, for you, would be a deal breaker in a relationship with a friend, a lover, whatever? That one thing which you cannot forget or forgive ? For me, it's a betrayal of trust. That's
HouseCleaning
HouseCleaning
Your technology is so advance you send it flying in our face takata us up
xEUx
xEUx
The Romanian hacker Marcel Lehel Lazar, also known as Guccifer, revealed that he hacked Clinton's private email server.
Bloop
Bloop
So we had a conversation about her again at lunch yesterday and I did a little research (Oh hell, you cant resist falling when a Scorp moon gives you the signals now). So here is the deal: As per this article (Scorp moon is the Second paragraph)
dewiklaessen1991
dewiklaessen1991
Introverts: Pisces, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Taurus, Capricorn, Aquarius Extraverts: Sagittarius, Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra
boringpyezece
boringpyezece
Easily the best fight sequences of any live action superhero movie to date. Hands down the best ensemble superheroes movie to date. It lives up to it's hype.
hollyhock
hollyhock
I find myself unable to connect with many people in person. I am a deep thinker, I like to analyze and ponder and philosophize and question an discuss....on and on. I'm not saying I'm a great intellectual or that I know it all....I don't. I like to learn
hollyhock
hollyhock
I SHOULD have good luck with home and family with Jupiter being in my 4th house, but I don't. What is up with that? Is it because my Jupiter is in a low degree (one degree)?
dominoes
dominoes
are insane... God...
Satcorn
Satcorn
This could be planet placements in the houses or signs or simply aspeccts Pluto aspect Moon or Venus is pretty difficult Mars in Cancer Moon in 8th house/Scorpio Mars aspect Saturn Chiron conjunct ascendent, midheaven, moon, or sun
libralotus
libralotus
I find that whenever I'm out of a relationship and I'm starting to look again, I look for the same qualities as my ex. I was dating this cancer guy and he bashed on me for wanting to go to cosmetology school but to my surprise he's with a girl just as i