Do Scorpio Women like torturing men they love?

12/11/2010 4:49:48 PM
leodriven

male

I am involved with a Scorpio woman. I am a Leo. This is the most "emotionally and sexually" charged relationship i have ever been in; and she claims the same. The energy between us is undeniable. We have worked through a lot of challenges that seem to be common between these two signs. I am sure there are more to come. But for now it is quiet on the home front. But the thing that i have notice about my partner is she seems to enjoy pushing my buttons. As if to test me and see if i will succumb to the natural traits i have as being a Leo. Mainly jealousy, control and possessiveness; to name a few that i have been able to work through since my involvement with her. She will intentionally do things to see if she can get a reaction. The sure fire way that i have been able to handle but find it difficult is to inconspicuously ignore me. Well i do not know about all Leos but if you want the hairs i my back to stand up then don't give me attention. In the case of our relationship i enjoy giving her attention which i am indirectly getting her attention. "WIN WIN". Anyways curious if this is unique, Common for Scorpio women with all lovers or just Scorpio women with Leo lovers.

one more thing. I know better than to share my suspicion with her. Apparently she is allowed to be suspicious and i am not. Go figure..
12/11/2010 5:17:19 PM
Scorpian86

Well, well... if it isn't Mr. Leo? Hmmm... Well, perhaps she just enjoyed torturing you because it satisfies her soul... She knows that you love her so much and perhaps she is trying to make a decision either to trust you or to blow you off... Maybe she does really love you but she is afraid she might get hurt... You must have freaked her out with your very controlling and jealous nature as well as the possessiveness. So maybe she wants to test you as far as it can go to help her make up her mind.

Just a thought...
12/11/2010 6:39:51 PM
DMV

33 years old anybody else wanna be a hero? Sag Sun Scorpio Moon Scorpio Mercu

Posted by Scorpian86

Just a thought...

yep, leo's are just as controlling
12/11/2010 6:48:42 PM
leodriven

male

Posted by exoskeleton
yes. she's testing you. if you ignore her, or she's not sure how you feel about her, she will do things to get some kind of emotion out of you. she wants to get you fired up and to spill all.

So do i react or maintain composure? I get tired of letting her know all my buttons! Damn Leo's, we don't hide our feelings too well. Well at least this Leo. LOL. I mean in respects to being involved with a Scorpio woman.
12/11/2010 7:17:43 PM
leodriven

male

yeah exoskeleton, well i am defiantly not one who will refuse to argue. But I think with this latest phase i would have to say it is a test to see if i can give her space and trust her. i have not always been a big fan of trust. But i didn't care about the lose. But this Scorpio has got me really off my game. With her this is just a natural trust that i have. I can (and i know it sounds cliche)say i have never felt about a woman this way. So it seems to be worth all the growing up. I think if i try to force anything she will run. I would also rather her come to her on reality. If i force her or persuade her, she can always say later she was pushed. This is one of those either want it to be real and last forever or go away- deal with the pain and move on. I prefer the first. I have never been involved with a Scorpio women. it always stays interesting! But there are benefits.
12/11/2010 7:28:30 PM
Scorpian86

I would say : Just be yourself... If it bother you then tell her... if you are outraged with it then say so... Don't pretend because she will know it.

12/11/2010 10:44:04 PM
Scorpian86

It's not that hard to please a Scorpio woman, if you really think about it. All you need to be is to be real and she will value and appreciate that from you.So,let her know she can trust you, let her know you love her as much as she does and I am pretty sure, she's going to stop all the testings. Once she realizes that she's being unfair too you and she loves you, she will make the change because a Scorpio woman in love is very devoted, loyal and highly passionate when in love. She will do anything to keep you smiling and expect more wild passion, Leodriven. The more in love we are and the more we trust you, the more animalistic and sensual, we become. Enjoyyy and good luck

I agree! I can't wait to be with my Leo again. He drives me crazy in all kinds of way night and day... He brings out the animal in me LOL! He never bore me he is so full of drama that I kinda got used to and love pushing his buttons too every chance I get... He is the most interesting partner I ever have... Full of life and full of crap but tolerable crap very eye roller...
12/13/2010 9:10:30 AM
leodriven

male

Posted by luckystar
hi leodriven,

do you know how your chart matches up with your scorpio ladys? you might have venus or mercury in cancer and that would help smooth things out and make you more understanding of the scorpio "tests" as they call it.

"She will intentionally do things to see if she can get a reaction."----a form of manipulation, so to speak.....i guess it's working for her? have you guys communicated about that? a scorpio in love will need a ton of reassurance...there is a fear that those loving feelings may not be reciprocated. so she might be doing this in order to release those feelings of insecurity, try to talk to her about this i am sure she just wants to feel secure in knowing you want her just as much as she wants you.

Hey luckystar,
Thanks for your response

Yes i have checked the chart. She is Scorp/Libra. Me LEO/Aquarius. I did a comparison of the birth charts and they really looked good. There is a little age difference between us. So that might be one issue. This is not like awful horrible behavior. This girl loves me with all her heart. We are in Different states right now but we talk for hours. and when we are together as she says we could light a light bulb with the energy that flows throw us. I just think she enjoys knowing my buttons. I think it is one way she knows i care. I have never been involved with a Scorpio. She is just different and i believe it is because her being a Scorpio.

I do not play games as QuietSt0rm had to experience.....
12/13/2010 9:17:05 AM
leodriven

male

Posted by Samiamascorpio
I am a Scorpio who got out of a recent relationship with a Leo. One of our biggest strengths was our ability to communicate and be extremely open with eachother, we were not just lovers we were also best friends. He knew I had jealousy issues and instead of making me feel bad for it he said it only reiterates the fact that I do care about him. To be honest, if you are a typical Leo you are full of drama and will also play some mind games and put your partner through "tests" as well. This is not one sided at all, my Leo ex used to say "I like to push your buttons to see you get mad - this proves to me you really love me a lot." He is the typical male Leo with a lot of planets in Leo, you may be different but I can only offer perspective based on my personal experience. If your relationship is a good and healthy one, you should be able to sit down and communicate everything on your mind with her, and if she starts to get upset just lean in and hold her close, if she loves you her anger will instantly melt away, and you can resolve your conflict peacefully.

Best of luck to you, please keep us posted.

Samiamascorpio.. well I will take the 5th. LMAO. I think this post is about her games.. not mine... No seriously, you are right. there is not enough time to talk about the fun i have (drama and test). I have never had to put this much effort in to a relationship. But it is SO WORTH IT.
12/13/2010 9:44:02 AM
leodriven

male

Posted by QuietSt0rm

So I didn't tell him. I told him to just let it go, I didn't wanna fight about it. This son of a cookiemonster turned his back to me. (we were laying on the couch, cuddling) and he pushed my arm off of him. I sat there for a minute, like NO this cookiemonster didn't... LOL
Then I stood up, put on my shoes and left without saying a word. He called my cell about 57 times while I was driving home but I didn't answer. I was so over the bullbutter.

Well this guy seems like a real keeper. Well i realized that real quick about this girl. She will not tolerate that level of disrespect. I would not imagine doing it either. We were not talking if you remember (6107grant). Well in the process of our silence and we would talk occasionally she finally told me that i had acted like and Ahole. So she needed time to think. Now we had some real stressful stuff going on in both of are lives. Went from visiting to living together. But long of it is, that we have got passed it. But i know that.. Well it could be me calling 57 times.... lol
12/13/2010 5:17:58 PM
JOJOJO

"Scorpios don't shy away from problems, we actually thrive when facing them."

Thanks for that tip ..... Scorps are a piece of work.

12/16/2010 9:55:15 AM
scorpiopics

Posted by leodriven

I think we just met Sam's boyfriend. lol
WELCOME!!!

12/16/2010 9:56:14 AM
scorpiopics

Posted by DapperDon
Fine, I'll take someone else shopping.

You crack me up, Man! hahaha
12/17/2010 9:15:03 AM
leodriven

male

Posted by luckystar
so you guys have trined moon signs then, correct? that is great for emotional affinity....that should help with the sun squares.

can u explain?