Does it mean anything when Scorpio doesn't respond

1 2
4/16/2013 9:57:53 PM | More
Saggicappigal

REDRUM

I have several Scorp friends male & female and love them to death. However I've noticed a pattern. Sometimes they won't respond to my texts or comments made on FB. Why is that? The content of the failed responses is nothing serious, but it is a pet peeve of mine to be ignored. What could this mean? I'm not too bothered by it as we always pick up where we left off. Just wanted a scorpio point of view. Thanks
4/16/2013 10:28:45 PM | More
Impulsv

Mmm so there is a rule that I must comment on every post on fb??? If its a question ill respond but to comment just to comment. Not to keen unless I feel like it.
No they're folk I don't like but have them because they are family so I never like or respond to their post.
4/16/2013 10:31:43 PM | More
Impulsv

Text I always do respond.
4/16/2013 10:35:03 PM | More
MeowScorpii

A sweet Scorpio. The garden k

Honestly, sometimes we just don't feel like responding- either that or we aren't sure what to respond exactly. As a Scorpio (and I'm sure this is how people of many signs feel) responding to comments, or perhaps small talk over social networking sites like facebook, just isn't as important as other things we could be doing in the world around us outside of cyber space. I'm sure your Scorpio friends aren't ignoring you- so try not to take it personally. It's simply a matter of if we feel really compelled to respond or not.
4/16/2013 11:07:01 PM | More
Saggicappigal

REDRUM

Thanks everyone I think Meowscorpii hit it on the head... I'm just the kind to always finish every conversation out no matter how big or small. But I can see how you guys take it in, but just don't feel the need to address every situation! But you guys always show your loyalty as true friends when necessary! Very cool
4/17/2013 12:11:08 AM | More
ScorpioChica

Sun,Mars,Mercury,Venus=Scorpio Cappy

Posted by 87scorpio
I am quite bad with responses unless I have initiated the conversation. I more than often read something, think "oh, I'll reply to that later" get caught up with something else and forget. And unless a direct question is asked, a response isn't always given.

Me EXACTLY

4/17/2013 7:47:01 AM | More
TigerCap

27 years old male

Sun Cap, Moon Cancer, Venus Sag

I noticed that with a Scorpio friend of mine as well. Unless she initiated it, her responses would usually be limited to short sentences when messaging. Which struck me, because I usually respond with screen-filling walls of text.

One reason I can think of is that it leaves a lot more room to talk about stuff when you are together in person. Besides, aren't Scorpio's known for being secretive? Facebook is about as public as you can get.
4/17/2013 8:37:29 AM | More
MrFirebird

male

Beware of people who don't think! They

I don't know, I have two accounts on FB. The second one is used primarily to check my main account's security settings.
Things I don't want seen are blocked from public and even some individuals. Primarily personal family stuff.

That said. I try to answer people who write. Sometimes I am swamped, other times, I simply restrain myself.
When this happens, sometimes it's something like what IntriguedScorp said. Other times, I am simply avoiding
unloading because once I get started, it's hard to stop taking things to the core. A majority of my friends are
not the deep thinking types and I would have to hold their hands as I explain whatever my personal thoughts or
points of view was/are. I spare them an awful lot. Only because, they either cannot or will not venture into the
deeper waters and my efforts are for nought.
With that in mind, as a Scorpio man, for me, sometimes, silence is the best recourse.

Just suffer in silence. Speak no bitter words. The world offers no sympathy.
4/17/2013 11:07:40 AM | More
Sag89

Sun/Sag Rising/Cancer Moon/Leo Venus/A

it's like their middle name
4/17/2013 11:46:10 AM | More
AravisCalormene

from Seated in The Clouds

In a distant and second-hand set of dime

Posted by Ellybean
It's a combo of everything said really.

I'm a Scorpio daring a Scorpio,

Hahahahaha!

I know it was a typo, but I can't help wondering if, in a Scorp-on-Scorp relationship, this is somewhat closer to the truth, lol.
4/17/2013 12:43:12 PM | More
Scorpvenus

Posted by MeowScorpii
Honestly, sometimes we just don't feel like responding- either that or we aren't sure what to respond exactly. As a Scorpio (and I'm sure this is how people of many signs feel) responding to comments, or perhaps small talk over social networking sites like facebook, just isn't as important as other things we could be doing in the world around us outside of cyber space. It's simply a matter of if we feel really compelled to respond or not.

4/17/2013 12:44:33 PM | More
Scorpvenus

Posted by Impulsv

4/17/2013 1:59:38 PM | More
PhoenixRising

female from Toronto, ON

❤.......

The reason varies. For me, depends on what it is you’re sending and the intention behind why you sent the message, who you are, the nature of our relationship when it was send (I know, I know) and my mood. Good friends and family get more effort from me than acquaintances. That will not change. In general I prefer personal contact (e.g. phone call, meeting), so if that is the way you choose to communicate with me then don’t feel bad if I don’t make a text or FB message a priority over a live person--you chose the medium. Yes, (text) messages are meant to be convenient, but this convenience works both ways. Just because you sent a “quick” message doesn’t mean they will or should be responded to just as quickly. I thought the whole point was to allow the person to respond to you at their convenience. *shrug*
4/17/2013 2:10:49 PM | More
PhoenixRising

female from Toronto, ON

❤.......

The user who posted this message has hidden it.

4/17/2013 2:15:01 PM | More
PhoenixRising

female from Toronto, ON

❤.......

Posted by MeowScorpii
... perhaps small talk over social networking sites like facebook, just isn't as important as other things we could be doing in the world around us outside of cyber space. I'm sure your Scorpio friends aren't ignoring you- so try not to take it personally. It's simply a matter of if we feel really compelled to respond or not.

Sorry, I don't know if I actually answered your question. See above.
1 2