I raped a scorpio

1 2 3
3/3/2013 8:38:14 PM | More
EISREGEN

Sagittarius Sun 12th House

And it was great. And I couldn't stop. And nowmy head burns cuz it reminded of everything I experienced
In the past.... he has a girlfriend and I got a boyfriend. But it seems like this passion is hunting me down
All my life. Omg I had sex finally..... the crab.... can't do this. Sorry. Damn that young 20 year old scorp
Is such a a beauty. I wanted to eat him alive. damn. the crab is cute and sweet. The scorp is fu king
Sexy. There is a huge difference. Damn. Haha
I looked up his chart... and well. Haha what a treetrunkin curse.
Pisces moon cancer asc. But venus and mercury in sag. He is so treetrunkin beautiful.

3/3/2013 8:43:36 PM | More
AreTwoFour

R24 ScorpSun,SagMoon,AquaAsc,SagVenus,Vi

Hot diggity dog! The only scorp I had was my first. He moved to Germany in the late eighties. My first true love. Today my mom said he called her in 1998 and wanted to find me. 15 years later, FINALLY you tell me this. Thanks mom.... (she never liked him tho)
3/3/2013 9:06:46 PM | More
EISREGEN

Sagittarius Sun 12th House

Now thats really a bit late I'd say
a classic scorpio act for you love em though.
thats the problem kind of... my big love was a scorpio too and it took a long time to get
Over it. Well... then I look into this eyes and I see that passion again.. and its like
the devil saying.. " com on you know you want it.. get back here where you belong. And treetrunk Me!!!!!
RAPE ME TAKE ME DO IT

And im like an animal just doing it.
Haha that sounds so treetrunked up

btw I live in Germany too haha

3/3/2013 9:14:50 PM | More
AreTwoFour

R24 ScorpSun,SagMoon,AquaAsc,SagVenus,Vi

Yeah, I never got over him. Never. And so I don't mess with scorpios. Before I learned about astrology, I think I instinctively felt their energy and avoided them without knowing why. Yeah, its WAY LATE dammit, but my mom is in her eighties and does not have good health so I cant cookiemonster about it.

...and yes, I know exactly the passion you're talking about and the animalistic nature, I have a sag venus/moon, so yeah I can relate
3/3/2013 9:21:19 PM | More
AreTwoFour

R24 ScorpSun,SagMoon,AquaAsc,SagVenus,Vi

^^ s. h. i. t. stirrer
3/3/2013 9:51:30 PM | More
EISREGEN

Sagittarius Sun 12th House

Posted by AreTwoFour

Omg I can relate to this
I know what you mean with that certain energy that is going on...
Haha and no its not your mothers fault its his

I exactly know what your talking about )

3/3/2013 9:55:20 PM | More
AreTwoFour

R24 ScorpSun,SagMoon,AquaAsc,SagVenus,Vi

It is kinda, sorta my mom. I was going thru a drifter/vagabond stage in '98... but then again, I shouldn't have been so unsettled then he could have found me, not my mom. so youre right
3/3/2013 10:01:52 PM | More
AreTwoFour

R24 ScorpSun,SagMoon,AquaAsc,SagVenus,Vi

No it doesn't. Just observation
3/3/2013 10:02:37 PM | More
EISREGEN

Sagittarius Sun 12th House

Posted by geminicandlelight
Posted by EISREGEN
Sexy. There is a huge difference. Damn. Haha
I looked up his chart... and well. Haha what a treetrunkin curse.

LOL, so funny that you are bacuk to dxp at this time, because people were just mentioning you on misc. board!
Something about you saying "treetrunk you cookiemonsteres" to people when you were mad and stuff, haha.
Was your previous user name "Becky"?

And is this the scorpio guy that you had to go to police/court for? I think I remember your story from before.

Im not back I was always here writing stuff, I guess you just missed it.
Yes its me beccy, do you also want my exact adress and number?
then I'll send you an autograph.
And no babe, that story is so outdated. Although I dont think its quite funny to mention that court stuff..
But whatever I wont talk about this
3/3/2013 10:08:04 PM | More
EISREGEN

Sagittarius Sun 12th House

So what was your story again? Oh right, that gemini candle - light who had no life of her own so
she pissed other people off for fun wasn't she thinking that her dior parfume picture was
"cool" and proved how "fashionable" she was ?
3/3/2013 10:08:33 PM | More
AreTwoFour

R24 ScorpSun,SagMoon,AquaAsc,SagVenus,Vi

Anything else + carry on does not make a damn bit of sense. But the pattern does

3/3/2013 10:10:45 PM | More
AreTwoFour

R24 ScorpSun,SagMoon,AquaAsc,SagVenus,Vi

*if not* is what doesnt make sense in that coupling, so I was wrong,,,via typo
3/3/2013 10:15:21 PM | More
AreTwoFour

R24 ScorpSun,SagMoon,AquaAsc,SagVenus,Vi

You are certifiably a sh i t starter. Next time come back as s*h*it*starterdelight
3/3/2013 10:16:00 PM | More
AreTwoFour

R24 ScorpSun,SagMoon,AquaAsc,SagVenus,Vi

You care...
3/3/2013 10:23:01 PM | More
TaurusNikki

Taurus the bull...lol nuff said

Posted by EISREGEN
Sexy. There is a huge difference. Damn. Haha
I looked up his chart... and well. Haha what a treetrunkin curse.

U go girl

Rape his sexy azz

I know I raped my ex scorpio and he had a girl, but screw it, make him see Jesus
1 2 3