Scorpio/Pisces Connection?

9/23/2011 9:49:18 PM | More
saltwater

Female fish here...and curious to all of those Scorpios out there on whether or not they feel the connection with Pisces when they encounter them?

I've noticed this deep, shock-you-through-your-veins connection when I've encountered Scorpios of the male kind in the past decade or so. I've never romantically been involved with a Scorpio (I've done the Taurus and Cancer thing over and over again) but I am just super curious to know how the Scorps feel about us Pisces? Is there an instantaneous WHOA! type feeling that you feel with the Pisces?

9/24/2011 5:38:40 AM | More
PiscesPerception

Sun Pisces Moon

I also would be super curious to hear... I have had two WHOA scorpio encounters! Do scorps get it with us too???
9/24/2011 8:56:52 AM | More
scorpioguy

as a male Scorpio, i find Pisces the easiest to get along with - it's the most natural fit for me and its usually instantaneous...
9/24/2011 10:59:41 AM | More
exoskeleton

november 3rd

instantaneous, yes. just one glance and we're magnetically drawn together.

it scares me actually. fish (and other scorps) see straight into my spirit no with effort at all.
9/24/2011 11:00:07 AM | More
exoskeleton

november 3rd

with no*
9/24/2011 7:41:58 PM | More
saltwater

Thank you for your replies!!!!!

Exoskeleton - I share the part about it being scary how the other sees right through your soul... not that I have anything to hide, but more like "hey, how did you break into the fort?" It's frightening and impressive and magical all at once!

God I love those Scorpios! Such deep wells of mystery, I just want to jump in and swim...

9/24/2011 7:53:09 PM | More
ArticleL

I like Pisces not a Scorp though. :p
9/25/2011 8:38:09 PM | More
PiscesPerception

Sun Pisces Moon

Posted by saltwater

Ditto...
9/25/2011 11:37:20 PM | More
Pikachu81

32 years old female from AZ

Sun- Scorpio 28.36 Ascendant- Sagittariu

I am happily married to my pisces. He is the most compatible person i've ever met and the sex is well mind-blowing for me which is saying a lot
9/28/2011 8:57:22 PM | More
Skykomish

30 years old female from CO  USA

Sun Scorpio 28.05 Ascendant Taurus 6.4

Posted by exoskeleton
instantaneous, yes. just one glance and we're magnetically drawn together.

This
9/29/2011 11:51:20 AM | More
Pikachu81

32 years old female from AZ

Sun- Scorpio 28.36 Ascendant- Sagittariu

He understands me without me having to spell it out
He amuses me with interesting stories
He can say just the right thing when i need to hear it
He makes me feel loved and appreciated
He never forgets my birthday or any holiday for that matter

He knows i will be forever loyal to him
He knows i trust him completely
He makes me want to be the best person i can be
He completes me in that we make a great team

9/29/2011 12:44:18 PM | More
Rays Heart

male

I never dated a Pisces but know many. I think the connection is very easy with Pisces. Most signs deal with a Scorpio's wall first and then proceed to the inside if all is good. Pisces it's almost as if they were inside you all along, the conversation starts from the inside. So it's easy connection. However when it comes to a long term relationship, Scorpios and Pisces go about life too differently to be long term material. I love Pisces Mooners in a earth Sun though.
9/29/2011 12:50:52 PM | More
Rays Heart

male

The user who posted this message has hidden it.