Scorpio's Behavior After a Breakup

ScorchedWater
Hey, new as a member though I remember lurking around reading posts on this site a long time ago when I was in my mid-teens. I'm wondering what your guys' opinions are on scorpio's reaction to breakups.

Perhaps its because I'm 18 (almost 19), but I find that when I am faced with the possibility of a breakup I start thinking: "Okay, who am I going to go to next?". very destructive way of thinking, but I always have 'back up plans' and admirers so I'm never truly alone.
When I actually go through a break up, one of the first things I think about doing is engaging in something sexual with somebody else (doesn't have to be intercourse, but something sexual).

I'm not as destructive anymore, but these are behaviors I noticed in myself when I was going through breakups. I get extremely depressed, can hardly get out of bed, cry all day, then finally perk up and decide I need to take out my frustrations in bed. Or, if I get back together with somebody who I've had a breakup with, we have intense crazy makeup sex.

I find that scorpio women in general use their sexuality as a way to have power or somebody. Or maybe women in general?

Thoughts?

ArticleL
Women in general amd men as well power has plenty tools.
ScorchedWater
Thanks for the responses guys, so quick too!

Sun in scorpio, Ascendant in Leo, Moon in Gemini, Venus in Libra, Mars in Scorpio.

also my last boyfriend said I was "too sexual", whatever that means.

Another thing, my parents are very conservative Lebanese-Christians, and were very strict, so that might have something to do with it?
ScorchedWater
Wow, Ellessque, you literally said what's on my mind all the time. There's that constant battle between my "morals"/heart and my sexual drive. Thanks so much for the advice, I appreciate it.
seraph
Posted by ellessque
You will FOREVER have sex on the brain (mars in scorpio)

You will ALWAYS feel guilty for doing that (venus in libra)

It's a mars/venus conjunction and it's so important to control it NOW...don't wait til later.

Your venus doesn't want to be alone, your mars wants to conquer everyone.

You will fantasize about the guy in line at the grocery store.

It's perfectly okay to have those thoughts, it's not perfectly okay to act on them.

There is nothing wrong with you. Your breakup style and how you feel afterwards is pretty much in line with everyone else's EXCEPT your mind will replay every single sexual encounter you've had with person until the next one comes along. IN VIVID COLOR. It will drive you insane. Don't let it consume you, best thing to do is distract yourself.

How do you distract yourself? Appeal to your moon sign.

Mine is in aries....so I just keep REALLY busy with a bunch of unfinished projects.

Yours is in gemini.....read as much as you can about it and start feeding it m&m's to keep your mind in full control of yourself because venus and mars will try to take you down.....LOL

Well done.
R1g0rM0rT1s
you two have got a proper mutual admiration society going there!! find it a little icky tbh, lol.

i find solace in sex whenever i'm feeling bad about anything. i don't think it's destructive in the slightest.

RoseTheTaurus
Posted by scorchedearth
nice name....

Hmm how do scorch water? Maybe she's an admirer...lol

My Scorpio sister sulks/mopes/obsesses/self-destructs, for... well she's still going through it. It's been about 14 months. She has a cancer moon and venus, if that makes a difference.
ScorchedWater
Whoa, had no idea there was a ScorchedEarth! cool

trine
@Rose: Scorpio with a Cancer Venus?
ReallyNiceAriesPerson

Posted by ScorchedWater

you may want to look at your Jupiter/Neptune aspects
where is your lilith at?

Lilith in Aries
Jupiter in Libra
Neptune in Capricorn

Aspects dude.......does your Jupiter square your Neptune by any chance? this practically makes you a walking sex bomb.
Affectionately known in Rnapland as a 'moving violation'
ScorchedWater

^if you wanna see my chart
ArticleL
Was reading over the first post again what do you mean by destructive???

Snar
Snar
Your chart gives you incite into who you are as a person. My question to you is: The person your chart describes, is that the final outcome of the person you were meant to become? Meaning, the person the chart describes, we haven't grown into yet. Or does
dewiklaessen1991
dewiklaessen1991
Moon in sagittarius
Sn1p3r187
Sn1p3r187
To be honest. Yeah, She might be pretty as hell and I won't let that slip. But the benefits outweigh the obnoxious and I can live through an obnoxious laugh. I got a long fuse, and laugh ain't enough to burn it. What about you guys?
brshahab
brshahab
ANCEANCEANCEANCEANCEANCEANCEANCEANCEANCEANCEANCEANCEANCEANCEANCEANCEANCEANCEANCEANCE
brshahab
brshahab
pinion/addTopic.pinion/addTopic.pinion/addTopic.pinion/addTopic.pinion/addTopic.pinion/addTopic.pinion/addTopic.pinion/addTopic.pinion/addTopic.pinion/addTopic.
brshahab
brshahab
SOLUTION FRANCESOLUTION FRANCESOLUTION FRANCESOLUTION FRANCESOLUTION FRANCESOLUTION FRANCESOLUTION FRANCESOLUTION FRANCESOLUTION FRANCESOLUTION FRANCESOLUTION FRANCESOLUTION FRANCESOLUTION FRANCESOLUTION FRANCESOLUTION FRANCESOLUTION FRANCESOLUTION FRANCE
Plagued
Plagued
exxtasyx
exxtasyx
Are you guys that way? I've known many Aquarius' and none of them seemed cold or distant to me. Really nice people with a great sense of humor. Where is this coming from? Do you relate to those characteristics written about yourselves?
TaurusesAreWeird
TaurusesAreWeird
There should be an option to change your user name with the same effect as changing your avitar pic, but only for a limited number of times, maybe once or twice for that account. As for notifications tied to the former name, maybe all standing notific
MoonArtist
MoonArtist
My best friend is a gem. She's married to a cancer. Her oldest is a scorpio, who has 2 scorpio kids (married a pisces), her youngest 2 kids are both cancers, and she's pregnant with a cancer baby due mid July. BWAHAHAHAHA! Poor gemini. :D