Scorpio's Behavior After a Breakup

8/7/2012 12:43:49 PM | More
ScorchedWater

20 years old female from Massachusetts  AMURICUH FUK YEAH!

Sun sign: Scorpio Rising Sign: Leo

Hey, new as a member though I remember lurking around reading posts on this site a long time ago when I was in my mid-teens. I'm wondering what your guys' opinions are on scorpio's reaction to breakups.

Perhaps its because I'm 18 (almost 19), but I find that when I am faced with the possibility of a breakup I start thinking: "Okay, who am I going to go to next?". very destructive way of thinking, but I always have 'back up plans' and admirers so I'm never truly alone.
When I actually go through a break up, one of the first things I think about doing is engaging in something sexual with somebody else (doesn't have to be intercourse, but something sexual).

I'm not as destructive anymore, but these are behaviors I noticed in myself when I was going through breakups. I get extremely depressed, can hardly get out of bed, cry all day, then finally perk up and decide I need to take out my frustrations in bed. Or, if I get back together with somebody who I've had a breakup with, we have intense crazy makeup sex.

I find that scorpio women in general use their sexuality as a way to have power or somebody. Or maybe women in general?

Thoughts?

8/7/2012 12:45:45 PM | More
ArticleL

Women in general amd men as well power has plenty tools.
8/7/2012 12:54:11 PM | More
ScorchedWater

20 years old female from Massachusetts  AMURICUH FUK YEAH!

Sun sign: Scorpio Rising Sign: Leo

Thanks for the responses guys, so quick too!

Sun in scorpio, Ascendant in Leo, Moon in Gemini, Venus in Libra, Mars in Scorpio.

also my last boyfriend said I was "too sexual", whatever that means.

Another thing, my parents are very conservative Lebanese-Christians, and were very strict, so that might have something to do with it?
8/7/2012 1:02:33 PM | More
ScorchedWater

20 years old female from Massachusetts  AMURICUH FUK YEAH!

Sun sign: Scorpio Rising Sign: Leo

Wow, Ellessque, you literally said what's on my mind all the time. There's that constant battle between my "morals"/heart and my sexual drive. Thanks so much for the advice, I appreciate it.
8/7/2012 1:11:11 PM | More
seraph

36 years old male from Canada

First Decan, Mercurian and Venusian Leo.

Posted by ellessque
You will FOREVER have sex on the brain (mars in scorpio)

You will ALWAYS feel guilty for doing that (venus in libra)

It's a mars/venus conjunction and it's so important to control it NOW...don't wait til later.

Your venus doesn't want to be alone, your mars wants to conquer everyone.

You will fantasize about the guy in line at the grocery store.

It's perfectly okay to have those thoughts, it's not perfectly okay to act on them.

There is nothing wrong with you. Your breakup style and how you feel afterwards is pretty much in line with everyone else's EXCEPT your mind will replay every single sexual encounter you've had with person until the next one comes along. IN VIVID COLOR. It will drive you insane. Don't let it consume you, best thing to do is distract yourself.

How do you distract yourself? Appeal to your moon sign.

Mine is in aries....so I just keep REALLY busy with a bunch of unfinished projects.

Yours is in gemini.....read as much as you can about it and start feeding it m&m's to keep your mind in full control of yourself because venus and mars will try to take you down.....LOL

Well done.
8/7/2012 2:02:24 PM | More
R1g0rM0rT1s

words fail me

you two have got a proper mutual admiration society going there!! find it a little icky tbh, lol.

i find solace in sex whenever i'm feeling bad about anything. i don't think it's destructive in the slightest.

8/7/2012 3:16:15 PM | More
scorchedearth

INFJ 4w5 Life path 9 Wood Rat Ascendant

nice name....
8/7/2012 3:35:48 PM | More
RoseTheTaurus

female from Pasadena, California

Person, Escape Artist ..................

Posted by scorchedearth
nice name....

Hmm how do scorch water? Maybe she's an admirer...lol

My Scorpio sister sulks/mopes/obsesses/self-destructs, for... well she's still going through it. It's been about 14 months. She has a cancer moon and venus, if that makes a difference.
8/7/2012 5:03:40 PM | More
ScorchedWater

20 years old female from Massachusetts  AMURICUH FUK YEAH!

Sun sign: Scorpio Rising Sign: Leo

Whoa, had no idea there was a ScorchedEarth! cool

8/8/2012 5:30:47 AM | More
trine

@Rose: Scorpio with a Cancer Venus?
8/9/2012 5:11:14 AM | More
ReallyNiceAriesPerson

thrill seeking dare devil who loves to l

Posted by ScorchedWater

you may want to look at your Jupiter/Neptune aspects
where is your lilith at?

8/9/2012 10:33:40 AM | More
ScorchedWater

20 years old female from Massachusetts  AMURICUH FUK YEAH!

Sun sign: Scorpio Rising Sign: Leo

Posted by ScorchedWater

you may want to look at your Jupiter/Neptune aspects
where is your lilith at?

Lilith in Aries
Jupiter in Libra
Neptune in Capricorn

Aspects dude.......does your Jupiter square your Neptune by any chance? this practically makes you a walking sex bomb.
Affectionately known in Rnapland as a 'moving violation'
8/10/2012 11:02:21 AM | More
ScorchedWater

20 years old female from Massachusetts  AMURICUH FUK YEAH!

Sun sign: Scorpio Rising Sign: Leo

^if you wanna see my chart
8/10/2012 1:06:07 PM | More
ArticleL

Was reading over the first post again what do you mean by destructive???