Scorpio's Behavior After a Breakup

ScorchedWater
Hey, new as a member though I remember lurking around reading posts on this site a long time ago when I was in my mid-teens. I'm wondering what your guys' opinions are on scorpio's reaction to breakups.

Perhaps its because I'm 18 (almost 19), but I find that when I am faced with the possibility of a breakup I start thinking: "Okay, who am I going to go to next?". very destructive way of thinking, but I always have 'back up plans' and admirers so I'm never truly alone.
When I actually go through a break up, one of the first things I think about doing is engaging in something sexual with somebody else (doesn't have to be intercourse, but something sexual).

I'm not as destructive anymore, but these are behaviors I noticed in myself when I was going through breakups. I get extremely depressed, can hardly get out of bed, cry all day, then finally perk up and decide I need to take out my frustrations in bed. Or, if I get back together with somebody who I've had a breakup with, we have intense crazy makeup sex.

I find that scorpio women in general use their sexuality as a way to have power or somebody. Or maybe women in general?

Thoughts?

ArticleL
Women in general amd men as well power has plenty tools.
ScorchedWater
Thanks for the responses guys, so quick too!

Sun in scorpio, Ascendant in Leo, Moon in Gemini, Venus in Libra, Mars in Scorpio.

also my last boyfriend said I was "too sexual", whatever that means.

Another thing, my parents are very conservative Lebanese-Christians, and were very strict, so that might have something to do with it?
ScorchedWater
Wow, Ellessque, you literally said what's on my mind all the time. There's that constant battle between my "morals"/heart and my sexual drive. Thanks so much for the advice, I appreciate it.
seraph
Posted by ellessque
You will FOREVER have sex on the brain (mars in scorpio)

You will ALWAYS feel guilty for doing that (venus in libra)

It's a mars/venus conjunction and it's so important to control it NOW...don't wait til later.

Your venus doesn't want to be alone, your mars wants to conquer everyone.

You will fantasize about the guy in line at the grocery store.

It's perfectly okay to have those thoughts, it's not perfectly okay to act on them.

There is nothing wrong with you. Your breakup style and how you feel afterwards is pretty much in line with everyone else's EXCEPT your mind will replay every single sexual encounter you've had with person until the next one comes along. IN VIVID COLOR. It will drive you insane. Don't let it consume you, best thing to do is distract yourself.

How do you distract yourself? Appeal to your moon sign.

Mine is in aries....so I just keep REALLY busy with a bunch of unfinished projects.

Yours is in gemini.....read as much as you can about it and start feeding it m&m's to keep your mind in full control of yourself because venus and mars will try to take you down.....LOL

Well done.
R1g0rM0rT1s
you two have got a proper mutual admiration society going there!! find it a little icky tbh, lol.

i find solace in sex whenever i'm feeling bad about anything. i don't think it's destructive in the slightest.

RoseTheTaurus
Posted by scorchedearth
nice name....

Hmm how do scorch water? Maybe she's an admirer...lol

My Scorpio sister sulks/mopes/obsesses/self-destructs, for... well she's still going through it. It's been about 14 months. She has a cancer moon and venus, if that makes a difference.
ScorchedWater
Whoa, had no idea there was a ScorchedEarth! cool

trine
@Rose: Scorpio with a Cancer Venus?
ReallyNiceAriesPerson

Posted by ScorchedWater

you may want to look at your Jupiter/Neptune aspects
where is your lilith at?

Lilith in Aries
Jupiter in Libra
Neptune in Capricorn

Aspects dude.......does your Jupiter square your Neptune by any chance? this practically makes you a walking sex bomb.
Affectionately known in Rnapland as a 'moving violation'
ScorchedWater

^if you wanna see my chart
ArticleL
Was reading over the first post again what do you mean by destructive???

sunkisses26
sunkisses26
List any character from a movie, book or show that you think shares your sun sign!
Mohini
Mohini
Can a host, please stand up?
blessyou
blessyou
looking type right though so eh.. cnt blame him (shrugs)
LibWman
LibWman
Irregardless of what happened with my ex (I'll deem it an isolated incident and will not generalise) I have so much love for leos and sags and even Aries with water placements. I like how most of you are fierce and real and at least for the most part it
exxtasyx
exxtasyx
I'm all for plastic surgery but what has she done? To her face AND her skin? is when she should have stopped. She looked gorgeous here and on Dancing With The Stars: Jesus. What is it with women these days and those stupid fillers in their cheeks? Maki
faceroll
faceroll
what's the one thing you'd want other types to know about you guys?
BG2
BG2
I'd like to purge my inbox and outbox and it's a pain in the ass to select each msg one by one. A "select all" option would be nice.
lola2
lola2
lola2
lola2
hi you all as you know jupiter will go direct in virgo on may 26 at 13 degrees, my sign is virgo (14 degrees) and also my AC (15 degrees) jupiter will be also direct in virgo on june at 14 degrees exactly as my sun in virgo when i was born/ does it mean a
Reincarnation
Reincarnation
I see a bit of a correlation between Cancers and thyroid problems. Yes - I will look at your birth date when I see you in the clinic with my attending. Both hypo and hyper. Yesterday I saw a Cancer with Graves' disease. Young girl and had to get her
MsAnn
MsAnn
I've been friends with this great guy (or so I thought) for around 18 years. Childhood into adulthood. We were never together during this time, we talked about our relationships, confided in each other, he had two sons, we would hang out, etc...In short