Scorpio's Behavior After a Breakup

ScorchedWater
Hey, new as a member though I remember lurking around reading posts on this site a long time ago when I was in my mid-teens. I'm wondering what your guys' opinions are on scorpio's reaction to breakups.

Perhaps its because I'm 18 (almost 19), but I find that when I am faced with the possibility of a breakup I start thinking: "Okay, who am I going to go to next?". very destructive way of thinking, but I always have 'back up plans' and admirers so I'm never truly alone.
When I actually go through a break up, one of the first things I think about doing is engaging in something sexual with somebody else (doesn't have to be intercourse, but something sexual).

I'm not as destructive anymore, but these are behaviors I noticed in myself when I was going through breakups. I get extremely depressed, can hardly get out of bed, cry all day, then finally perk up and decide I need to take out my frustrations in bed. Or, if I get back together with somebody who I've had a breakup with, we have intense crazy makeup sex.

I find that scorpio women in general use their sexuality as a way to have power or somebody. Or maybe women in general?

Thoughts?

ArticleL
Women in general amd men as well power has plenty tools.
ScorchedWater
Thanks for the responses guys, so quick too!

Sun in scorpio, Ascendant in Leo, Moon in Gemini, Venus in Libra, Mars in Scorpio.

also my last boyfriend said I was "too sexual", whatever that means.

Another thing, my parents are very conservative Lebanese-Christians, and were very strict, so that might have something to do with it?
ScorchedWater
Wow, Ellessque, you literally said what's on my mind all the time. There's that constant battle between my "morals"/heart and my sexual drive. Thanks so much for the advice, I appreciate it.
seraph
Posted by ellessque
You will FOREVER have sex on the brain (mars in scorpio)

You will ALWAYS feel guilty for doing that (venus in libra)

It's a mars/venus conjunction and it's so important to control it NOW...don't wait til later.

Your venus doesn't want to be alone, your mars wants to conquer everyone.

You will fantasize about the guy in line at the grocery store.

It's perfectly okay to have those thoughts, it's not perfectly okay to act on them.

There is nothing wrong with you. Your breakup style and how you feel afterwards is pretty much in line with everyone else's EXCEPT your mind will replay every single sexual encounter you've had with person until the next one comes along. IN VIVID COLOR. It will drive you insane. Don't let it consume you, best thing to do is distract yourself.

How do you distract yourself? Appeal to your moon sign.

Mine is in aries....so I just keep REALLY busy with a bunch of unfinished projects.

Yours is in gemini.....read as much as you can about it and start feeding it m&m's to keep your mind in full control of yourself because venus and mars will try to take you down.....LOL

Well done.
R1g0rM0rT1s
you two have got a proper mutual admiration society going there!! find it a little icky tbh, lol.

i find solace in sex whenever i'm feeling bad about anything. i don't think it's destructive in the slightest.

RoseTheTaurus
Posted by scorchedearth
nice name....

Hmm how do scorch water? Maybe she's an admirer...lol

My Scorpio sister sulks/mopes/obsesses/self-destructs, for... well she's still going through it. It's been about 14 months. She has a cancer moon and venus, if that makes a difference.
ScorchedWater
Whoa, had no idea there was a ScorchedEarth! cool

trine
@Rose: Scorpio with a Cancer Venus?
ReallyNiceAriesPerson

Posted by ScorchedWater

you may want to look at your Jupiter/Neptune aspects
where is your lilith at?

Lilith in Aries
Jupiter in Libra
Neptune in Capricorn

Aspects dude.......does your Jupiter square your Neptune by any chance? this practically makes you a walking sex bomb.
Affectionately known in Rnapland as a 'moving violation'
ScorchedWater

^if you wanna see my chart
ArticleL
Was reading over the first post again what do you mean by destructive???

Aqualady84
Aqualady84
My scorpio guy and I have been floating around each other for 9 months now. The first few months we were kinda all over the place. NOV. We shared a special night together and I thought we would move forward but all of the sudden he just became preoccupied
ladylibra21
ladylibra21
Ok so my favorite shade of lip stick is a deep plum and if I wear it on the date I notice the guy cant stop starring at my lips and they always say you are so sexy and no I am not on here to brag I a genuinely annoyed because I am naturally a laid back pe
MiZLeo
MiZLeo
Ok..the Virgo who I have not gone on a date with yet (the Navy Commander) text me yesterday telling me he is back in town(he was in Germany) and that he really wants to see me and wants to know when I am available.....I sent him a message early yesterday
ZenOfTupac
ZenOfTupac
I had an epiphany on 4/5/15 and started seeing everything in numbers ( more and more gradually ) PHI 360 Tons of stuff If anyone wants to run a DOB by me, I wouldn't mind running it thru my different steps. I have a website if anyone ever
skyeop
skyeop
Does anyone have this with a partner and if so, please share your story. It's supposed to be an indicator of true love. Here is where you can find your asteroids:
cuteboy
cuteboy
don't everyone answer all at one time :P
Aquastic
Aquastic
I had a dream jumping into very clean ,calm yet deep water. In the water there were fish coloured half pink and half blue. For me to even end up in this water , I was from a place where I was moving out of a dirty place with all my belongings, some th
Ilovemyaqua
Ilovemyaqua
My Aquarius man has been very adjusting and tolerant of me lately.He's been treating me well and has been very open with his feelings and has been showing a lot of affection and care.We had a quick kiss.He also told me he wasn't ready for a relationship b
PiscesArt
PiscesArt
i am just too much water!!!!!!!!!! does anyone have experience in how to be less emotional and be more like...STABLe? how do you deal with emotions..i mean heavy emotions.. i need my head clear but my emotions are buring my mind andi need it clear now! a
mo0nchild
mo0nchild
WasUPpP GuYsss :D _3 what are con's and pro's of having sun, venus and mercury in my fifth
skyeop
skyeop
across this and curious as to if anyone has been cheated on, if their partner had any of these aspects? It gets pretty detailed. It says it's relating to men, but I wonder if it could apply to women.
Pearls
Pearls
I loathe it. I swear I get pissed when someone I like does something but as soon as they come around and do something sweet. It's like I get amnesia or something and stop with the quiet attitude. I irritate me. This really doesn't apply to the third