Scorpio with Gemini Rising

female from The Phil Zone •
Gem Sun Scorp Rising Pisces Moon Gemini Venus Aquarius Mars Gemini Mercury
Are you a Scorpio with a Gem rising? I'm interested in knowing how you feel your rising sign colors and shapes your Scorpioness. I'd especially like to hear from the guys, since I'm trying to explore the personality of my husband, who has these placements.
female from the Sky Village •
"Rocky Mountains
this is my lil sis. she's very interested in many things.

she's an encyclopedia of knowledge.
female from The Phil Zone •
Gem Sun Scorp Rising Pisces Moon Gemini Venus Aquarius Mars Gemini Mercury
I couldn't think of any that are here, either. Just hoping.
female from The Phil Zone •
Gem Sun Scorp Rising Pisces Moon Gemini Venus Aquarius Mars Gemini Mercury
NovemberSun- Would you like to share how your Gem moon affects you?

Elle- Awww, you too! I don't hang out many places besides the Gem board, but it always feels warm and welcoming over here with the Scorps.

CreepyPants- So is my husband. It seems there's nothing he can't make, build, or figure out.
female from The Phil Zone •
Gem Sun Scorp Rising Pisces Moon Gemini Venus Aquarius Mars Gemini Mercury
Posted by NovemberSun
@Whimsy

I need mental stimulation, as well as physical. I am nurtured by learning, conversation, and sharing ideas. I've come to be grateful for my Gem Moon because it grants me some level of "space" from my intensity.

Thanks for your reply, NovemberSun. I think his Gem placement does the same thing for him- gives him space from his intensity. He's still intense, but you don't necessarily understand the full scope of it until you get to know him. No one ever guesses he's a Scorp, even though his Moon is also in Scorpio. Interesting.
from America •
"Scorp Sun Pisces Moon & Pisces Rising My own
Posted by Whimsy

Is he more laid back and a chatterbox? Probably a lot of fun too..(first impression on others that is)
female from The Phil Zone •
Gem Sun Scorp Rising Pisces Moon Gemini Venus Aquarius Mars Gemini Mercury

No, not really! He comes across as quiet, reserved, observant, and intelligent. A bit shy, even. Maybe "laid back" in the sense that he isn't going to mind your being yourself around him, but not "laid-back" in the sense that a lot of fun is about to be had. I can count the number of times he's been a chatterbox on one hand.

I know that the rising sign is the sign people might guess you are upon meeting, but no one has ever guessed that he might be a Gemini. Actually, no one EVER seems to be able to pinpoint a sign they think he might be, even though he has five placements in Scorpio.
female from The Phil Zone •
Gem Sun Scorp Rising Pisces Moon Gemini Venus Aquarius Mars Gemini Mercury
Well, it seems his chart ruler is Mercury.

He has Mercury in Scorpio in the sixth house, and it aspects with Mars (sextile), Saturn (conj), True Node (quin), and his ascendant (biquint).

His chart is really interesting, because most placements are on one side (2 in the 4th, 3 in the 5th, 4 in the 6th, 1 in the 7th)
female from The Phil Zone •
Gem Sun Scorp Rising Pisces Moon Gemini Venus Aquarius Mars Gemini Mercury
Good to know what else is going on. Gem rising descriptions I read are always so off the mark for him.
42 years old male from Germany •
"You gladly put up with fools since you are so wise! In fact, you even put up w
I'm Gemini Rising with an Aries Moon. Impulsive is a good word for its impact on me.
male •
Whimsy has a Scorpio hubby..

Hmmm...

No wonder..
female from The Phil Zone •
Gem Sun Scorp Rising Pisces Moon Gemini Venus Aquarius Mars Gemini Mercury
Posted by Spectre
Whimsy has a Scorpio hubby..

Hmmm...

No wonder..

What, child? You mean no wonder I know every trick you try to pull?
female from The Phil Zone •
Gem Sun Scorp Rising Pisces Moon Gemini Venus Aquarius Mars Gemini Mercury
Posted by Scorp73

That's interesting. He's impulsive in the way that he'll suddenly have an idea that something should happen, and then somehow wills it into being almost instantaneously. Do you do the same?
42 years old male from Germany •
"You gladly put up with fools since you are so wise! In fact, you even put up w
Posted by Whimsy
Posted by Scorp73

I've never thought of it that way, but that sounds about right. I'm not one to sit still very long, and I'm not the most patient person I know
female from The Phil Zone •
Gem Sun Scorp Rising Pisces Moon Gemini Venus Aquarius Mars Gemini Mercury
I'm not one to sit still very long, and I'm not the most patient person I know

That certainly sounds familiar! He always has something going on. He can work 50-60 hours per week at his very physical job, and still wants to purchase a farm so that he'll "have something to do".

Scorpio can't handle some period blood.. I'm on a new birth control that causes break through bleeding. He would rather throw a fit than ride the Red Sea.. it's either light flow or spotting. I'm still trying to get used to the new hormones. I don't mean
So my pisces ex dumped me I got another post on here explaining all. Anyway I didn't want it but I feel so much better about it. I sent him a txt by mistake congratulating my friend on the birth of her baby. As soon as it sent I sent another txt saying
My #1 rule: *You don't tell me what I need to do .if I don't ask you. :@ . . . What's your rules sags ??

PROMOTED

Learn the secrets of making beautiful beaded lace!
https://pairedlife.com/compatibility/Signs-Your-Zodiac-Crush-Likes-You-Through-Texting-An-Astrology-Guide-to-Flirting Accurate or not?
aries: Alsatian/ gsd Taurus: St Bernard gemini: chihuahua Cancer: Labrador leo: poodle virgo: dachshund libra: spaniel scorpio: rottweiler Sagittarius: hound pisces: dobermann aquarius: terrier Capricorn: bulldog I don't know who'd be pitb
The fact that they...(insert whatever here)
Sun is Ego, it is pure energy that flows into our veins, the sign placed there will make you want, believe, and fight for that sign´s qualities, good or bad. But Rising is also our self, but is our self explosed to others. I already knew that Rising i
So I recently found out that my mother is not only a Pisces Sun, but also a Pisces Moon as well.. Do we have any users here with both? I love my mother dearly, she has a huge heart and would do anything for the ones she loves. However, she has been ha
But I can't let him know. If he knows how much I miss him, he will run away.
Share your thoughts on anything.
So I'm dealing with incredibly childish behavior as of yet with this Taurus. Same one I've posted about on here for more years than I should have. The one i worked with and used to crush on. Anyway I've completely moved on emotionally from her and I'm not
Man, Have ever received flowers from a woman ? Woman, Have you ever sent flowers to a man ?
I have been with my Capricorn husband for 5 1/2 years. He has a son with his ex who is now 13. I have always felt like I'm competing with his ex and that there is more respect there than with our relationship. Every time they have an activity together wit
For the men ladies but women are welcome to reply too...... After a bad break-up.... Do you move on fast? Have you ever went back to that person? If so, why? How do you handle break-ups? 🤔