Scorpio women give good

A question for my fellow Scorpio women: Do you give good oral sex to men? I keep hearing that Scorpio women give good oral sex. My boyfriend always compliments me on my "oral skills." There's even a thread on Yahoo where someone asked this question and all of the men responded that Scorpio women give the best oral sex. And guys, do you believe that Scorpio women give good oral sex?
Posted by SatoriFierce
I don't know & I don't know why you'd care, CG. That wouldn't be something I'd want to broadcast to the world, even if it was true.

But what makes someone good at it, IMO, is how much they enjoy doing it. So if you enjoy doing it, and are enthusiastic, you probably want to do it well and are good at it. I don't think it really has much to do with your sign.
If you don't care, why are you responding to me?
Posted by Cinnamon Girl

I wish I knew.
But then if I knew, I'd wish I didn't know.
Posted by KingPisces
Posted by scorpio_chic
P.S. I'm pretty sure that scorpios are good at anything we do..

buhahahahah I'M KIDDING.

Especially chickening out to us Pisces
Noone cares about Pisces. It's all about the Scorpios. We get all of the attention. Now stop being a weak, jealous and insecure Pisces and swim away.
A Pisces Princess, my comment wasn't directed towards you. It was directed towards the guy who made an obviously jealous stab at Scorpios. He's insecure or he wouldn't have cared to say such a stupid thing.
male •
yes scorpian women do give good head!!..every scorp chick i've been with did it, and did a damn good job..

you women are the best sluts of the zodiac, hands down..virgo women are mega just like mes too, but they don't seem as sleezy as scorpion women..
Posted by Cinnamon Girl

I don't know "for sure" if Scorpio women give good head or not ...
... but all the Scorpio women I know "say" that they do.

I do believe them, because "if they do it, they are CONFIDENT"
as opposed to Sagittarius, who may not really want to
or Aries who don't have enough self-confidence to be good
...but sure enjoy being used.

But something tells me that the Pisces girls might deliver.

But it's a matter of giver/receiver compatibility anyway.

Guys don't need to get shocked to think you're great,
they just need to "get off". To REALLY shock us though,
all you need to do is grab for it before we ask you to.

But really, girls are like musical artists:
"No matter how bad one sucks
someone will think they are the greatest".

i believe this is completely non related to astrology.
28 years old male from Kaneohe bay, Hawaii, USA •
Rising Sign is in 23 Degrees Scorpio Sun is in 10 Degrees Capricorn. Moon i
im appalled by this. do scorp ascendants count? im sure im good wit the ladies...
28 years old male from Kaneohe bay, Hawaii, USA •
Rising Sign is in 23 Degrees Scorpio Sun is in 10 Degrees Capricorn. Moon i
im a cap. we pretty much give new meaning to rock your world.
35 years old male from Canada •
Posted by Cinnamon Girl
Do you prefer sticky eyelids or swallowing?
Posted by aPiscesPrincess
Posted by scorpiopics

But something tells me that the Pisces girls might deliver.

We do

Scorpios require PROOF before we decide for sure.
PM me with the name of the nearest airport to you and I'll
book the flight for you.

Of course, if you "suck at sucking" ... you can pay your
own way back.

( If you don't, you can stay! )
28 years old male from Kaneohe bay, Hawaii, USA •
Rising Sign is in 23 Degrees Scorpio Sun is in 10 Degrees Capricorn. Moon i
im a prude? with the right girl i can be....passionate. probly too intense.

I was inspired to make a best post of the day thread by one of rabbit???s comments. Actually no, that sounds misleading
So after having a very flirty conversation where he basically says he wants to be with me he brushes me off? Like.... ok?! After our last convo where he made the comment that he already made me his blah blah, the next day I texted him and his replies were

PROMOTED

Truth really hurts and a sad truth of life is that most men cheat on their wife for the reason of not sexually fulfilled, true!.
I see all these posts about people dating and being ignored for hours and days and weeks and months. A person who cares about you will not ignore your messages, My advice is, if they ignore you.... it's time to stop all messages and give them the s
Man, Have ever received flowers from a woman ? Woman, Have you ever sent flowers to a man ?
Did you guys watch? ❤ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2X9v6s5u7U https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEHuzSoeaqI http://i.imgur.com/yUGZzFw.jpg I'd post all of them, but Youtube keeps deleting them. https://media3.giphy.com/media/dgt3RjbEZtT44/200w.
Benchmark dreamland spilling out over into reality like a sift with giant holes that break open, splintering into a million pieces all around me. I cut myself walking over the splinters, immune and immutable, oddly enthralled by the slice and dice of t
So I have been friends with this pisces female who has venus in aquarius. We have just been friends, and I have always liked her. BTW i am gay, and she knows that. We have talked about it. Anywho I have always had this vibe that she likes me, btw that she
Which means active, it's direction is "outer", but at the same time it's inner, because it's feminine. It's like forcing the "other" to be agressive. Making others make you rich (like through taxes, a debt, or inheritence). So what is the opposite? Tau
can we have dislike button?
I honestly believe the film "Beetlejuice" was made exclusively for you, since the character randomly and weirdly vanishes and reappears in the lives of others. If I say, "Cancer, Cancer, Cancer," will you appear in my living room with a sharp knife?
How do you fair? Is this the least typical of the ascendants? Do you like being an Aries rising? Does it compliment or contradict your sun sign? Id like to learn a little more about this ascendant since it's my own rising sign. If you aren't though, h