Trying to make me jealous???

40 years old •
"Sun is in Taurus 15` 45' 13"" +16` 33' 00"" Moon is in Leo 2` 36' 59"" +14` 2
I'm looking for some insight, and perhaps advice. I've been dating a scorpio woman for about 3 months. One thing I've noticed is she always feels the need to tell me when she gets hit on. Now in reverse I never share the same with her... it is meaningless to me and I feel she would not care to hear it. The reaction I give her when she tells me these scenerios is one of indifference, or no reaction... I don't really care... I know she's an appealing women and it's a normal part of life. I also know she's with me and I'm confident. My assumption is she is looking for a reaction... testing me. She probably wants me to know she is a desired woman. Is she trying to make me jealous or looking to see how I handle these scenerios? Is she trying to find out how much I do or do not care about her?
Though I don't care to, I'm wondering if I should share moments I encounter when I'm being flirted with to her? She has already told me she is very jealous and does not tolerate any women flirting with her man. Or should I just tell her, I know you are a desirable women that's why I'm with you... you can keep your stories to yourself, they do nothing for me except make me question your reasoning for sharing. Any insight would be helpful!
57 years old female •
Just
Posted by taurusdragon

My assumption is she is looking for a reaction...

Is she trying to make me jealous ....

Is she trying to find out how much I do or do not care about her?

Your assumption is correct ... she is indeed trying to make you jealous. This is the Scorpion game, and they play it with everybody. Even platonic friends and family.

The females are Drama Queens by nature, due to being extremely insecure ... in fact, any person who uses jealousy as a means to process how they feel is extremely insecure.

This isn't for a purpose of finding out how much you care, rather, she is attempting to get you to lower yourself to that status so she can feel superiour over you by mocking you for being jealous of her.

Play it one time .. and watch how fast she attempts to turn it around on you.

You'd probably be wise to save yourself now .. and lool for a better match for you, which would be a Cancer.
male from CA •
Sun Scorpio 28.40 AscendantAquarius 4.41 MoonCapricorn
I'm a male Scorpio so it's hard for me to give you accurate advice but I know the female Scorpios play "love games" and that's how they draw their man to them. My take on the situation is that she's very interested in you and is letting you know that other men desire her so she may very well be asking for you to be more aggressive in your relationship with her. This is not the time to be timid or shy. To me, it seems like she wants to move forward. It may be time to go in and get her as your full time girlfriend, assuming that's what you want, and put an end to her "getting hit on" stories.

To me, a Scorpio female's mating games make me crazy and make me want them even more but other signs may be turned off by such foreplay.

My female Scorpio counterparts will very likely be able to give you better advice.
40 years old •
"Sun is in Taurus 15` 45' 13"" +16` 33' 00"" Moon is in Leo 2` 36' 59"" +14` 2
Interesting insight ladies... thanks for your thoughts! I do agree it has something to do with insecurity. P-Angel interesting and possibly a good assessment on her using it to have some kind of "power" over me. Wise? ... "We are all fools in love"
40 years old •
"Sun is in Taurus 15` 45' 13"" +16` 33' 00"" Moon is in Leo 2` 36' 59"" +14` 2
Thanks for the new advice! Very interesting.... perhaps I will confront her with this. I've been silently watching as she tells me these stories... I know it drives her crazy as to my indifference. Thanks for the responses! Perhaps I will post a follow-up!
40 years old •
"Sun is in Taurus 15` 45' 13"" +16` 33' 00"" Moon is in Leo 2` 36' 59"" +14` 2
Posted by ellessque
and i have question because i'm curious.......

how much gemini do you have in your chart, if any?

Sun is in Taurus 15` 45' 13" +16` 33' 00"
Moon is in Leo 2` 36' 59" +14` 29' 00"
Mercury is in Gemini 3` 20' 13" +23` 03' 00"
Venus is in Taurus 4` 12' 25" +11` 45' 00"
Mars is in Cancer 24` 18' 55" +22` 58' 00"
Jupiter is in Taurus 9` 38' 57" +13` 47' 00"
Saturn is in Cancer 27` 23' 54" +21` 05' 00"
Uranus is in Scorpio 4` 39' 24" -12` 35' 00"
Neptune is in Sagittarius 13` 19' 00" -20` 50' 00"
Pluto is in Libra 9` 25' 03" +12` 14' 00"
N. Node is in Scorpio 12` 34' 55" -15` 36' 00"
Ascendant is in Capricorn 5` 09' 14" -23` 20' 00"
Mid-heaven is in Libra 28` 17' 45" -10` 52' 00"
Chiron is in Aries 28` 46' 10" +11` 10' 00"

male from CA •
Sun Scorpio 28.40 AscendantAquarius 4.41 MoonCapricorn
Posted by Let*It*Be
In response to some comments made that maybe she wants to be his full time girlfriend. As if it's ok to treat him like this and not do the mature thing and sit him down and tell him how she feels. Play games like this to get him as her boyfriend? Why so she can disrespect him more? Everyone here knows, Taurus won't budge unless they are sure and feel safe with someone. This Scorpio is making it worse by her actions. I'd say keep it as it is, this is a big fat red flag slapping you in the face. Dig those bull hooves into the ground and don't budge until at least you talk to her about this. Good luck..

My feeling is that if you're going to fall for a Scorpio female, you had better be prepared for her mating ritual. Communication is great but the question is, who's communication style are you going to use? This is just the way a Scorpio female communicates. And from my experience, it's worth the effort. The Scorpio female is perfection in faithfulness, loyalty, love, affection, sexuality, and power. The only person who can bring a Scorpio male to his knees, is a Scorpio female. I would kill to be in a relationship with a Scorpio female. Those of us that are in touch with our "Scorpioism" understand each other. We are so damn lucky when we find each other. Frankly, I don't believe that Scorpios can be fully fulfilled unless we are with another Scorpio. We just overwhelm the other signs. I envy the guy that has the affection of a Scorpio woman. And, if he's not a Scorpio himself, I just pity him because he can never truly bring out the full power of the Scorpio woman like the Scorpio man can do.
39 years old male from Canada •
First Decan, Mercurian and Venusian Leo.
Posted by RedScorpion
Posted by Let*It*Be

I see only a Scorpio could out-Leo a Leo.
male from CA •
Sun Scorpio 28.40 AscendantAquarius 4.41 MoonCapricorn
Posted by Let*It*Be
Hell yes...she's disrespecting him, it's a red flag elle. If some guy I was dating bragged to my ass about all the chicks hitting on him all the time...BIG RED FLAG. You STOP, you DIG your heels in and you put those antennas up big time. You'd be stupid not to.

Let*It*Be, I have total and complete respect for what you are saying. You seem like a Scorpio woman who knows exactly what she wants and is an assertive communicator. That's excellent. However, most of the Scorpio women I have known need to play these mating games as part of who they are. I respect that as well. But it's one thing for a woman to be talking about getting hit on by other guys but any male, Scorpio or not that does it, is a jerk. That's not the way to win the affections of a woman. I know it's a double-standard but from my perspective, it's one that's part of what makes us different and attractive to the other.

A Scorpio woman is not going to play the mating game unless she's really interested, so all the advice I can give is, enjoy the show and submit to her as soon as possible so the real fun can begin.
39 years old male from Canada •
First Decan, Mercurian and Venusian Leo.
Posted by taurusdragon

Just a quick note to say that she's actually complimenting you.

You don't need to complicate this with a whole song and dance. You obviously have the upper hand here. So keep it, and assuage her fears and insecurities at the same time. If she feels insecure about her desirability, then simply do something to show her otherwise. Talk is cheap, and what comes out of your mouth may just end up like something better forwarded to a complaint department somewhere. Be the strong silent type. 9 times of 10 that *attitude* will be a better friend to you than what tumbles out of your mouth.

Make her *feel* secure. You know how to do that, I'm quite sure. Treat her a little more like a lover rather than a companion.

And besides, its never a bad idea to have her guessing now and then, just a little bit.
from There is no name for, where I come from •
Eat it biAtches. Cancer Sun Sag Moon Gem Asc Ge
My .02

She continues to do it because you say nothing. Not "Oh he has good taste" not even, "Did you hit on him back?" Nothing. I would bet it's making her feel you don't care about HER .. not the hitting on, but her. And in some people's world that means you aren't serious about her.

Also keep in mind, she gets jealous. She maybe assumed you do too. And because you're not, again questioning why you don't or arent so she's testing you, and continues to do so to see when you're going to react or what it will take. Did you ever tell her you don't get jealous, or have that type of convo?

Try it once. Say SOMETHING. If she continues after that, the woman is a braggart and needs a good ole dose and taste of her own medicine.
40 years old •
"Sun is in Taurus 15` 45' 13"" +16` 33' 00"" Moon is in Leo 2` 36' 59"" +14` 2
Lots of great advice. Reading through some of the post I think I should have shared a little more information. At the time I didn't feel it was relevant. One being she's 11 years younger then me... we don't feel it's an issue, but there was some talk of "maturity"... perhaps, I was a different man at her age then I am today. I must also say that since we have decided that we are in a relationship, when she tells me these stories ... she always wants to reassure me that she asked the person to leave her alone and says she's a taken woman. She even wears a ring on her finger a lot of the time. So in a strange way maybe she is trying to compliment me... "I choose you" kinda thing.

And yes I do get jealous, but not over an issue like this. I feel her doing this is unnecessary and a little silly. But I obviously sought some insight here because it's annoying and I would like to handle it tactfully.
female from Florida •
Posted by taurusdragon

Please know that it's because she is insecure about the relationship and she want's to know how much you care... Dont judge her..just try and reassure her if you truly love her..That's all she wants. I can almost guarantee it
39 years old male from Canada •
First Decan, Mercurian and Venusian Leo.
She's trying to make you jealous, and she's trying to do it while *with* you. Like, come on. For a lot of guys, that's a Christmas and birthday rolled into one big relationship win.

You're golden. Just don't get all preachy and "we need to talk" about it. That'll just kill the mood and the mystery. She's giving you so much to work with here. So work with it. Here's your chance to bring her closer by being little more forward and direct in your actions. But don't overdo it. A little challenge now and then (meaning, your being one) can go a long way.
from España •
words fail me
i have to agree with p-angel that when women catalogue details of being hit on to their partner it's to either get a reaction, validate their desirabilty or hide their insecurities. i've done this before but grew out of it to be honest cos it comes over as nothing more than treetrunking annoying.

New board. The last one is inaccessible.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/EW1zcNs.png[/img] ...Lol.
I am a sagittarius woman and i have been talking to a scorpio for about a year now we are both in high school and I really like this guy he is sweet ,kind and caring in so many ways. He is the only guy in the world that is special to me. When i told him i
I first met this leo girl through a part time job, and got her instagram we talked on instagram's direct message for a bit and I considered myself a bit flirty throughout (gave her compliments, called her cute, jokes around) but she would always deny t
ok libras please help me here because im not sure if im just being craazy here or if he really isn't interested...short story... I have been going on dates off and on with this Libra for about five years now. I never slept with him because i did not wa
I don't get Cancer men. Cancer that I dated for awhile... Decided to cut things off with him after he blew up at me a few months ago. He said he did not want anything more just sex - I told him considering how I feel, he should not reach out to me unl
Good morning sir's and ma'am's Down to business.. Is Scorpio sun/aqua moon/cap Venus a difficult sign to date? I swear these placements make one too cold and really sensitive with zero sense of humor.
Curious what type you Scorpios fall under here: https://www.16personalities.com/personality-types I'm a Cancer and INTJ. Would love to meet a Scorpio ENTP some day, I think we'd hit it off! :D
I am a Virgo, recently seeing a Taurus male.  And by seeing, I mean talking, being affectionate, but nothing was ever deemed ‘official.’  Although we weren’t official, when we were out in public he treated them like dates.  We acted like a couple and he a
This is Lil Yanga. I'm posting from the spirit world. Money was flowing, everything was fine, me and this Scorpio met around nine. It was all gravy. I had a zombie movie, we had amazing conversation, we drank wine and then...... sparks was flying. In a

PROMOTED

Once you've taken care of all the necessary pet supplies, it's time to get down to the fun part. Pet toys can make spending time with your furry, scaly, or feathered friend!
Aries: "WANNA treetrunkING GO, I'LL treetrunk YOU UP" Taurus: "....... you know, I have been very calm, cool, and collected for the longest time, BUT YOU JUST HAD TO TEST MY PATIENCE" Gemini: "@#$&%@% %^##^#$ #@$#@ %!@$!#@" *two seconds later* "lol, no no, I'
inspired by @phoenixrising Lets Go! Do tell all!
i had a dream earlier this week where i was in a black church and out of no where a voodoo doll appears in my hands and its wearing a black dress with really black hair. As i look up this lady dressed in all black comes to me and tells me that this doll h