Trying to make me jealous???

taurusdragon
I'm looking for some insight, and perhaps advice. I've been dating a scorpio woman for about 3 months. One thing I've noticed is she always feels the need to tell me when she gets hit on. Now in reverse I never share the same with her... it is meaningless to me and I feel she would not care to hear it. The reaction I give her when she tells me these scenerios is one of indifference, or no reaction... I don't really care... I know she's an appealing women and it's a normal part of life. I also know she's with me and I'm confident. My assumption is she is looking for a reaction... testing me. She probably wants me to know she is a desired woman. Is she trying to make me jealous or looking to see how I handle these scenerios? Is she trying to find out how much I do or do not care about her?
Though I don't care to, I'm wondering if I should share moments I encounter when I'm being flirted with to her? She has already told me she is very jealous and does not tolerate any women flirting with her man. Or should I just tell her, I know you are a desirable women that's why I'm with you... you can keep your stories to yourself, they do nothing for me except make me question your reasoning for sharing. Any insight would be helpful!
P-Angel
Posted by taurusdragon

My assumption is she is looking for a reaction...

Is she trying to make me jealous ....

Is she trying to find out how much I do or do not care about her?

Your assumption is correct ... she is indeed trying to make you jealous. This is the Scorpion game, and they play it with everybody. Even platonic friends and family.

The females are Drama Queens by nature, due to being extremely insecure ... in fact, any person who uses jealousy as a means to process how they feel is extremely insecure.

This isn't for a purpose of finding out how much you care, rather, she is attempting to get you to lower yourself to that status so she can feel superiour over you by mocking you for being jealous of her.

Play it one time .. and watch how fast she attempts to turn it around on you.

You'd probably be wise to save yourself now .. and lool for a better match for you, which would be a Cancer.
RedScorpion
I'm a male Scorpio so it's hard for me to give you accurate advice but I know the female Scorpios play "love games" and that's how they draw their man to them. My take on the situation is that she's very interested in you and is letting you know that other men desire her so she may very well be asking for you to be more aggressive in your relationship with her. This is not the time to be timid or shy. To me, it seems like she wants to move forward. It may be time to go in and get her as your full time girlfriend, assuming that's what you want, and put an end to her "getting hit on" stories.

To me, a Scorpio female's mating games make me crazy and make me want them even more but other signs may be turned off by such foreplay.

My female Scorpio counterparts will very likely be able to give you better advice.
taurusdragon
Interesting insight ladies... thanks for your thoughts! I do agree it has something to do with insecurity. P-Angel interesting and possibly a good assessment on her using it to have some kind of "power" over me. Wise? ... "We are all fools in love"
taurusdragon
Thanks for the new advice! Very interesting.... perhaps I will confront her with this. I've been silently watching as she tells me these stories... I know it drives her crazy as to my indifference. Thanks for the responses! Perhaps I will post a follow-up!
taurusdragon
Posted by ellessque
and i have question because i'm curious.......

how much gemini do you have in your chart, if any?

Sun is in Taurus 15` 45' 13" +16` 33' 00"
Moon is in Leo 2` 36' 59" +14` 29' 00"
Mercury is in Gemini 3` 20' 13" +23` 03' 00"
Venus is in Taurus 4` 12' 25" +11` 45' 00"
Mars is in Cancer 24` 18' 55" +22` 58' 00"
Jupiter is in Taurus 9` 38' 57" +13` 47' 00"
Saturn is in Cancer 27` 23' 54" +21` 05' 00"
Uranus is in Scorpio 4` 39' 24" -12` 35' 00"
Neptune is in Sagittarius 13` 19' 00" -20` 50' 00"
Pluto is in Libra 9` 25' 03" +12` 14' 00"
N. Node is in Scorpio 12` 34' 55" -15` 36' 00"
Ascendant is in Capricorn 5` 09' 14" -23` 20' 00"
Mid-heaven is in Libra 28` 17' 45" -10` 52' 00"
Chiron is in Aries 28` 46' 10" +11` 10' 00"

RedScorpion
Posted by Let*It*Be
In response to some comments made that maybe she wants to be his full time girlfriend. As if it's ok to treat him like this and not do the mature thing and sit him down and tell him how she feels. Play games like this to get him as her boyfriend? Why so she can disrespect him more? Everyone here knows, Taurus won't budge unless they are sure and feel safe with someone. This Scorpio is making it worse by her actions. I'd say keep it as it is, this is a big fat red flag slapping you in the face. Dig those bull hooves into the ground and don't budge until at least you talk to her about this. Good luck..

My feeling is that if you're going to fall for a Scorpio female, you had better be prepared for her mating ritual. Communication is great but the question is, who's communication style are you going to use? This is just the way a Scorpio female communicates. And from my experience, it's worth the effort. The Scorpio female is perfection in faithfulness, loyalty, love, affection, sexuality, and power. The only person who can bring a Scorpio male to his knees, is a Scorpio female. I would kill to be in a relationship with a Scorpio female. Those of us that are in touch with our "Scorpioism" understand each other. We are so damn lucky when we find each other. Frankly, I don't believe that Scorpios can be fully fulfilled unless we are with another Scorpio. We just overwhelm the other signs. I envy the guy that has the affection of a Scorpio woman. And, if he's not a Scorpio himself, I just pity him because he can never truly bring out the full power of the Scorpio woman like the Scorpio man can do.
seraph
Posted by RedScorpion
Posted by Let*It*Be

I see only a Scorpio could out-Leo a Leo.
RedScorpion
Posted by Let*It*Be
Hell yes...she's disrespecting him, it's a red flag elle. If some guy I was dating bragged to my ass about all the chicks hitting on him all the time...BIG RED FLAG. You STOP, you DIG your heels in and you put those antennas up big time. You'd be stupid not to.

Let*It*Be, I have total and complete respect for what you are saying. You seem like a Scorpio woman who knows exactly what she wants and is an assertive communicator. That's excellent. However, most of the Scorpio women I have known need to play these mating games as part of who they are. I respect that as well. But it's one thing for a woman to be talking about getting hit on by other guys but any male, Scorpio or not that does it, is a jerk. That's not the way to win the affections of a woman. I know it's a double-standard but from my perspective, it's one that's part of what makes us different and attractive to the other.

A Scorpio woman is not going to play the mating game unless she's really interested, so all the advice I can give is, enjoy the show and submit to her as soon as possible so the real fun can begin.
seraph
Posted by taurusdragon

Just a quick note to say that she's actually complimenting you.

You don't need to complicate this with a whole song and dance. You obviously have the upper hand here. So keep it, and assuage her fears and insecurities at the same time. If she feels insecure about her desirability, then simply do something to show her otherwise. Talk is cheap, and what comes out of your mouth may just end up like something better forwarded to a complaint department somewhere. Be the strong silent type. 9 times of 10 that *attitude* will be a better friend to you than what tumbles out of your mouth.

Make her *feel* secure. You know how to do that, I'm quite sure. Treat her a little more like a lover rather than a companion.

And besides, its never a bad idea to have her guessing now and then, just a little bit.
OceanDeep
My .02

She continues to do it because you say nothing. Not "Oh he has good taste" not even, "Did you hit on him back?" Nothing. I would bet it's making her feel you don't care about HER .. not the hitting on, but her. And in some people's world that means you aren't serious about her.

Also keep in mind, she gets jealous. She maybe assumed you do too. And because you're not, again questioning why you don't or arent so she's testing you, and continues to do so to see when you're going to react or what it will take. Did you ever tell her you don't get jealous, or have that type of convo?

Try it once. Say SOMETHING. If she continues after that, the woman is a braggart and needs a good ole dose and taste of her own medicine.
taurusdragon
Lots of great advice. Reading through some of the post I think I should have shared a little more information. At the time I didn't feel it was relevant. One being she's 11 years younger then me... we don't feel it's an issue, but there was some talk of "maturity"... perhaps, I was a different man at her age then I am today. I must also say that since we have decided that we are in a relationship, when she tells me these stories ... she always wants to reassure me that she asked the person to leave her alone and says she's a taken woman. She even wears a ring on her finger a lot of the time. So in a strange way maybe she is trying to compliment me... "I choose you" kinda thing.

And yes I do get jealous, but not over an issue like this. I feel her doing this is unnecessary and a little silly. But I obviously sought some insight here because it's annoying and I would like to handle it tactfully.
TaurusBadGirl
Posted by taurusdragon

Please know that it's because she is insecure about the relationship and she want's to know how much you care... Dont judge her..just try and reassure her if you truly love her..That's all she wants. I can almost guarantee it
seraph
She's trying to make you jealous, and she's trying to do it while *with* you. Like, come on. For a lot of guys, that's a Christmas and birthday rolled into one big relationship win.

You're golden. Just don't get all preachy and "we need to talk" about it. That'll just kill the mood and the mystery. She's giving you so much to work with here. So work with it. Here's your chance to bring her closer by being little more forward and direct in your actions. But don't overdo it. A little challenge now and then (meaning, your being one) can go a long way.
R1g0rM0rT1s
i have to agree with p-angel that when women catalogue details of being hit on to their partner it's to either get a reaction, validate their desirabilty or hide their insecurities. i've done this before but grew out of it to be honest cos it comes over as nothing more than treetrunking annoying.

1 2

SmartOnTheRocks
Aries are lovely. They fun the life of the party and love to always be happy and out going. There's never a dull moment with 1 around. Always expect drama because if you step on their toes you will see all types of fire raging. Most of my guy frie
SmartOnTheRocks
I grew up admiring Taurus people they hard workers and back it up. Now I feel sorry for them because they handle and settle for crap. They are under cover gold diggers. They will stay in a relationship for security. It's like they believe in the words for
Jahlia
Jahlia
When you have a problem, do you feel the need to discuss it with several other people and gather their viewpoints on it? Also how do you feel about exchanging information in general? Futhermore, how do you feel about sharing your opinion on the informatio
SmartOnTheRocks
I nearly broke my virginity to a cancer. We clicked. He was so sweet and understanding and loyal. He spoiled me. To the moon and back. bought me hoodies with my name and his name on. I loved him. He was so sweet and loyal and always wanted the best
Nevermore
Nevermore
And how to tame it? Because it's already complicated position to have. :|
SmartOnTheRocks
I have always ran away from Leo's most of my high school life because of their competitive nature. Then the love of my life cheated on me with a lioness. It didn't help matters that she was a model. I avoided them but we hung out casually in a group.
terian01
terian01
Im currently deep in love with my taurus girlfriend(ex) but i messed up bad in the past but now it seems she doesn't wanna talk to me she doesn't text back but will talk on the phone she said she needs space but im really trying to make her my girlfriend
SmartOnTheRocks
growing up I looked upto this guy who did everything right. He respected his curfew respected people and always showed humanity. I found out he is a virgo. Well never dated a virgo but I remember when I was 19 and a virgin my room mate wanted this guy
SmartOnTheRocks
ooh kinky. .. Libras are Angels until you really know them then you see they actually the devil pulling the strings on people. a Libra is never wrong and always has their hands clean. I love their zeal for life. They love knowledge and always willing
fringefan
fringefan
Hi I'm interested in a Taurus woman but we only met a few months ago. I felt a connection and we have been texting nearly every day since. I am away on business for 2 months so our only form of communication is texting for now. We flirt and I've made i
Starrylady07
Starrylady07
I'm going to copy the messages my ex text me yesterday after breaking up Monday night (he was sending me mixed messages at first so I asked for a kiss) I told you I am done with the relationship so why continue to do boyfriend/girlfriend actions...I do