Who is the perfect mate for Scorpio?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
7/15/2010 1:04:49 PM | More
bwhitney07

I've read a lot of these posts and I'm wondering, who is the perfect mate for a Scorpio? What kind of personality is a good fit to handle the extremes of a Scorpions nature? Should this person fall for their manipulation or should they be a stable individual with their own agenda? Is jealousy really an emotion that they want to feel? Do they get satisfaction from knowing that you are theirs and only theirs or do they want that touch of uncertainty? My boyfriend is a Scorpio and I'm noticing these extremes in him. He's very protective and possessive of me and doesn't want anyone to have me. For example, he mentioned a threesome with one of his friends and I wasn't down with it. He later told me that he's too jealous to have a threesome with another male and that he'd have to 'kill' him if we ever did. That really caught my attention. But then a few days later, he suggested that I be his prostitute and he would be my pimp (o.O) Once again, I got furious with him and asked him why he would want to do something like that to someone that he loves?? He laughed it off and said that he was just kidding but I know better. Why do they do stuff like this? He drives me crazy in a good way and a bad way but I'm so attached to him and he knows it. Anywho, I think I'm straying away from the original question but does anyone have any insight that can help me "understand" him? I'm a Virgo girl btw.
7/15/2010 1:09:17 PM | More
aPiscesPrincess

female from Under the sea

I am what I am, I don't care what my cha

It sounds like he's testing you to see what your reaction would be.
As far as the perfect sign for a Scorpio, it just depends on the individual person. Some would say it's Pisces, some would say Cancer, some would say Virgo, or Capricorn, Aries etc..
7/15/2010 1:17:03 PM | More
prettyladii

lmao, wow he wasn't playing. He probably just threw it out there to test you and see if you'd be down with treetrunkin a bunch of dudes.

The "perfect" mate according to astrology, is a tie between Pisces and Cancer. Earth signs also are good, and air signs are short term, to train wreck. In my personal experience, I'd say its Pisces when it comes to the Scorpio female. A lot of Scorpion women I know just so happen to be with and happily in love with the men. I always thought they needed more masculine men but then again Pisces isn't always what they appear.

For the males I don't know. It seems they get bored after a few years, they need constant stimulation and someone who can remain challenging but not too much to over power him, or a never ending challenge or unpredictable. But don't just do everything he says, or yes him all the time. I haven't seen the men be really compatible and lasting with any sign. Then again I think its just difficult to find a fully evolved scorpio male.
7/15/2010 1:25:53 PM | More
aPiscesPrincess

female from Under the sea

I am what I am, I don't care what my cha

Posted by LovelyScorp
capricorn....they are the only sign bold enough to tell us like it is and don't care if we like hearing it. They will call us out on the drama and squash it. Most signs are scared to do so or are intimidated. If you can team up with a capricorn there will never be something that cannot be conquered or acquired.

I have Mars in Capricorn, and I have told my Scorpio guy that he needs to find an older woman who he can respect and who can put him in his place once in a while because he needs to learn how to respect women instead of being rude and manipulative. And I told him that he needs to grow up and and stop being so sensitive. (He's 15 yrs older than me btw).
So yes they do need to be put in their place sometimes, especially the men lol.
7/15/2010 1:34:35 PM | More
aPiscesPrincess

female from Under the sea

I am what I am, I don't care what my cha

Posted by LovelyScorp
I'm guilty of needing to be put in my place at times

haha we all are.. but that makes us better people when we can admit that we need to be cut down to size once in a while
7/15/2010 2:07:59 PM | More
lovelibra

Who the hell is telling cancer . I do not like to see any scorpio even 100 kilometres around me.sure,its pisces. Pisces is like a concubine in scorpio harem .pisces scorpio compatibility is like a lock and key compatibility .

7/15/2010 2:16:44 PM | More
lovelibra

I still remember how Bohemian serpent used to save his scorpio friend in every
Possible way though she got played by him . It is a scorpio dominance and pisces just let them to prey on them.scorpio take pride in defeating and pisces in being defeated.
7/15/2010 2:20:11 PM | More
lovelibra

But again i doubt it is not a mutual compatibility . Currently i am seeing two pisces-scorpio couples but not a single cancer-scorpio couple which is kinda relief to us cancers .
7/15/2010 2:33:01 PM | More
prettyladii

Posted by lovelibra

Slit your wrists and just shut up. I am so tired of your mouth. No one cares about you no one likes you. Get off DXP.
7/15/2010 2:40:00 PM | More
aPiscesPrincess

female from Under the sea

I am what I am, I don't care what my cha

Posted by lovelibra
I still remember how Bohemian serpent used to save his scorpio friend in every

lol so are you saying I'm prey to Scorpios?
I guess I hurt my Scorpio guy's pride then when I didn't let him defeat me. In fact it's the other way around, he is the one who is learning that he picked the wrong girl to try to manipulate. He is just hurting himself now, he can't hurt me anymore.
7/15/2010 2:53:26 PM | More
aPiscesPrincess

female from Under the sea

I am what I am, I don't care what my cha

Posted by ScorpiusIII
A DOORMAT! Someone who is humble and tough with everyone else but also willingly takes my butter on a regular basis without any complaints.

haha I willingly submit to the right man and love to do it. But he has to earn my love and respect first.

7/15/2010 3:15:50 PM | More
aPiscesPrincess

female from Under the sea

I am what I am, I don't care what my cha

Posted by Beetleguese
I feel ill, I'll have to concur with LL as well. Pisces just have that je ne sais quoi. I don't even place that much emphasis on astrology but the magnetism and unspoken understanding between these signs is uncanny.

Yes there is a very strong magnetism and connection between Pisces and Scorpio It's like we make each other feel safe and secure, and like finally someone else out there seems to understand us.
7/15/2010 3:23:55 PM | More
Sea Siren

from Full Fathom Five

Pisces Sun/Scorp Rising Moon/Mars/Mer

Posted by aPiscesPrincess

Co-sign!
7/15/2010 3:36:43 PM | More
hardcandy

ok I met & spent time with a fish during a biz meeting (first one really) he's got an odd hang up with me now...

Lk a crush but he knows I'm married so he's causing probs...

I felt we could be friends since there is bound to be more meetings but he's kinda lost it... creepily

& not the type of man u would expect behavior lk this from either

I did feel his openess ...unfortunately, I felt his intentions

crabs ... friends awesome...romance? idk we can hurt each other deeply

7/15/2010 4:13:35 PM | More
aPiscesPrincess

female from Under the sea

I am what I am, I don't care what my cha

Posted by hardcandy

Lk a crush but he knows I'm married so he's causing probs...

& not the type of man u would expect behavior lk this from either

I did feel his openess ...unfortunately, I felt his intentions

crabs ... friends awesome...romance? idk we can hurt each other deeply

There are lots of creepy guys (or girls) in every sign lol. But it's true that the water signs in general can hurt each other deeply, because we can cut to the core, especially when we're hurt.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8