Why Do Scorpio Men Struggle W. Apologizing?

1 2
7/25/2011 9:03:14 PM | More
prettyladii

I don't get why they struggle with apologizing or admitting their faults. At first he kind of acknowledged it then turned it around on me, then changed the subject into something completely different to make me look questionable or like I had something to hide and wouldn't let off and wouldn't go back to the subject, and even got mad to start talkin crazy to me, and got outta control.

Then the next day apologizes completely and takes accountability for the wrong. He said I was making him feel bad......? But he did it.
7/25/2011 9:08:45 PM | More
lnana04

I'm not a Scorpio, but for the longest I thought it was just a thing with me and my sign to hate being wrong, but I'm starting to wonder if every sign has their issues with it. I know my Virgo sister does, and she doesn't apologize too much either, so maybe Scorpios just hate being wrong. I think all of us like to be right, despite the questionable things we ALL say and do, and with Scorpio being a fixed sign maybe that makes it even harder for them to accept they were wrong about something. Heck, my Aqua mother NEVER apologizes about anything, and will flip everything so you are in the wrong so, idk.
7/25/2011 10:20:30 PM | More
prettyladii

C'mon. I know somebody understands where I'm coming from.
7/25/2011 10:27:34 PM | More
TypicalScorpio

How was he approached about whatever happened?

I have the hardest time saying sorry unless it was really, really horrible or a total accident. For anything else I just can't do it until I've had time to think whatever it is through.

I find if someone sits me down and talks about it calmly then I will react better. I will say sorry because I don't feel attacked and can see their side of it easier. If I'm put on the spot I will defend myself...even when I'm wrong, and only when I've had time to think it over will I say sorry.

Even when something I've done wrong isn't mentioned I will say sorry a day or so after but only if I feel it was completely my fault or something like that.

I know I'm not a guy but yeah...he may be similar.
7/26/2011 6:39:48 AM | More
SassyVirgo

May be your's is unevolved Scorpio? From my experience, when a Scorpio man really cares about you, he would apologize without you pointing finger at him. Like he would apologize for being late on dates and later reply and such.
7/26/2011 6:40:47 AM | More
SassyVirgo

*late reply

7/26/2011 8:47:39 AM | More
prettyladii

Something back like what? I have accepted it.
7/26/2011 6:08:54 PM | More
ScorpioMackin

28 years old from Los Angeles, California  United States

Let see..I'm pretty laid back and chill.

I admit i'm wrong when I am...But don't corner me or i'm going down with the ship lmao...
7/26/2011 7:04:53 PM | More
DMV

32 years old

anybody else wanna be a hero? Sag S

Posted by prettyladii
C'mon. I know somebody understands where I'm coming from.

ha! i know exactly what your talking about.....completely. flipping the script.
7/26/2011 7:09:14 PM | More
DMV

32 years old

anybody else wanna be a hero? Sag S

i really like what others have said...and it makes sense.

they sound like they hate getting put on the spot. natural.
7/26/2011 8:59:24 PM | More
prettyladii

I see what I did wrong. I went to see him and the first thing I spoke about when we sat down was the issue/ what he did wrong and he said I was making him feel bad, but wouldn't explain why did what he did, and then he flipped the script on me and tried to manipulate the situation to make it look like it was my fault which led to a big blow up and him apologizing completely the next day and pouring his feelings out. I don't know if that was putting him on the spot, but I guess it came out too strongly for him.

8/7/2011 6:19:42 PM | More
noclue11

26 years old male

I'm a Scorpio with a Cancer moon and I used to have problems with apologizing... But have since matured, and I've learned to say sorry and really mean it. I actually have no problems apologizing! I guess that's my Cancer moon speaking as well... I'm too nice and too soft. lol
9/30/2011 6:51:36 AM | More
Savannah

Yes definitely!

My Scorpio doesn't like to apologise. My friend and I discuss this ALL THE TIME as she is married to a Scorpio and they argue constantly. She puts pressure on him, attacks him etc and then he is a horrible prick to her and when she gets upset he refuses to apologise!!

I think you have to find the right way of dealing with conflict, and not approach it in an attacking way. Maybe they would see their wrong doings and apologise then?
9/30/2011 9:53:10 AM | More
OceanDeep

Eat it biAtches. Cancer Sun

I've never not had a Scorp not apologize when they've crossed a line with me, and have said the words "I'm sorry." Especially the male Scorps I have dated. Generally when they don't is when they feel slighted or hurt, then it feels justified to them whatever it is they said or did to you; or they will make excuses why they feel they were justified. Generally though, their apology comes through actions if you aren't hearing it. My besties a Scorp, and rarely rarely do you hear I'm sorry come out of her mouth. The only time she has ever said it is when she knew she completely betrayed me or my trust in her.
9/30/2011 12:52:09 PM | More
MrFirebird

male

WHY?

I am sorry for whatever your great-great-great-great-grandpappy's dog did to his great-great-great-grandmother's neighbor's aunt's tombstone. It's all my fault. I'll take the blame. I just want to thank you for destroying
everything we had together and for destroying me. Thank you for my brief escape from misery. Please, forgive me if I
make a mess when I blow my brains out... but know this, my love....., I blew my brains out with a smile on my face.
You always wanted me to think positive.... I believe my brains shall fly! How's that for positive thinking?
1 2