Jealousy and Insecurity in the Scorpio Mind

phoenix1rising
Heyy Scorps!

I have some majorly important questions when it comes to jealousy and insecurity. I'm a Scorpio with a Scorpio moon, so of course everything is twice as intense for me. Not to mention a Leo rising on top of that. Luckily my Sag Venus & Libra Mars keep me a little open and understanding. Anyway, I'm currently seeing a lovely and totally trustworthy Scorpio man (but he does have a Gem moon!) and although I have every reason to trust him, I find it incredibly hard to trust ANY man. I tend to make up dramas in my head, investigate hardcore until I come to some sort of truth or conclusion. I spent hours yesterday looking up compatibility charts of my Scorp man and close Cap friend, trying to see if they might be better together, therefore I should get out now before any cheating/betrayal occurs. I'm very self aware, so I KNOW this is crazy talk and behavior that will not serve me well, but it's such a pattern for me. I'm just wondering if any Scorps out there have been in similar situations or had similar bouts of investigative jealousy/insecurity/fears of betrayal. It's the feeling of: wow this is going really well so I don't wanna get hurt by you, because it would be the most painful thing. So I tend to look for reasons or things that make me take a step back and remind myself of all the negative possibilities. Can you Scorps out there (or Scorp moons, or anyone) relate?
TheLadyScorpio
Jealousy and insecurity comes from ones sense or fear of a lack of control, you are out in deeper waters. It takes great self-reflection, to reach the point where one can recognize, to be aware of the onset and triggers of said emotions. Then it takes time and patience on the self, to harness, to train your own mind to overcome them, to control their urges, to reason with in yourself, you have to fight that battle each and every single time. Your mind is a very powerful tool, often unfulfilled to its full potential, use it, mull it, and you will find yourself empowered, to be able to suppressed, eventually riding pass every crashing wave that looms of gloom and doom. Once you have that control of self, you will feel free, you will feel much stronger and happier
Sag89
You have the exact chart as my ex crazy!
cappy129
Being a scorp moon, it's very hard for me to trust people. Before I trust them, I observe everything they do. It all gets stored in my mind somewhere. Then I take all the "evidence" I've collected and decided whether they are trustworthy or not.

Once I trust, I trust completely and totally unless they give me a reason not to. They could tell me the sky is falling and I'd probably say "really?", before going to investigate on my own. However, i still constantly observe, i cant really stop it. Lol once I trust them there is no jealousy, insecurity, or possessiveness.

If the trust is broken, trying to rebuild it is pointless. I'll be a raging insecure paranoid lunatic. I won't believe anything that is said. And i despise feeling insecure, it's not natural for me, so i'll have no choice but to end the relationship. So I guess it's very all or nothing, sadly.
Scorpvenus
Posted by TheLadyScorpio

100+.
Sag89
Posted by cunninglinguist
Posted by Sag89
You have the exact chart as my ex crazy!

Lol. Hopefully for the OP, you meant to put a period after "ex"..

Oh yea haha sorry I didn't see that
PhoenixRising
Posted by phoenix1rising
Heyy Scorps!

Investigative jealousy, not exactly. Investigative fear of betrayal, most definitely.
PhoenixRising
Posted by TheLadyScorpio

lostinspace
Posted by phoenix1rising
Heyy Scorps!

Yes, I have the same trait of seeking negative before it happens, something like that. It is ever so tiring. My brain is always inspecting and looking instead of enjoying and resting. I have a cap moon though. This crazy talk and behaviour does not get me anywhere. No one understands. We are the best lovers if one could just accept and understand our small negative annoyances.
saweetz1988
Posted by kalin
yes, i'm very insecure in relationships and I need the other person's affirmation constantly.
any tips to help with the insecurity, guys??
do you sometimes push ppl away because of the insecurities /fear of the unpredictable future .. N act n say things impulsively even though you don't actually mean them ?
PhoenixRising
Posted by kalin
any tips to help with the insecurity, guys??

Perhaps take some time for yourself to figure out the source of your insecurities (e.g. bad energy, negative messages, negative people in your life, lack of confidence, etc.) and then work on fixing or getting rid of those things.
maria23

The user who posted this message has hidden it.

Aine
Posted by phoenix1rising
Heyy Scorps!

I'm a scorp moon and I tend to do the same thing. -.- - I just begin to breathe and tell myself: BE LOGICAL. THINK LOGICAL. STOP BEING IRRATIONAL. - Seriously... my ex's really treetrunked me up in the head... but I can't entirely blame them... the best thing to do is just stop, and think. think think think. and breathe!
Aine
ps: is it weird that a song just came on my Pandora called, "Just Breathe"

Telepopmusik - Just Breathe

It's an old tune but it's beautiful and I find it funny that it just came on as I submitted my last comment...

"just breathe"
saweetz1988
Irrestible scorpio. I love your description. It is fascinating . A bull like myself have no idea.. How do you know If a Scorpio In your life is in a trust cycle? How do I know I am being tested ?
1 2 3

blessyou
blessyou
I like this
AL4813
AL4813
Good evening gentlemen and of course the lovely beautiful and feisty ladies of dxp. Hope you are all having/had a wonderful day. I wanted to ask, have any of you tried to date a sign that was considered your "worst match"? If so, how did it go?
blessyou
blessyou
what does it mean? I'm not satisfied with google results..
MoonshineLeo
MoonshineLeo
Which sign do you see use drugs or become dependent on drugs/alcohol?
Shashka
Shashka
Based on how annoying someone is!
thinktoomuch
thinktoomuch
Did you ever? I´m 30. Started one educational path, then didn´t see any future with that, although I found the topic very exiting. So I´ve started down a new path and doing an internship now and.... It just doesn´t feel exactly right. But I have N
canmini
canmini
I'm going to take a break from her. Yes I will and I will use it to get it out of my system. I'm going to see other girls and that is the reason why I chose this break. This is actually for her own good. If I don't take a break from her and propose, there
Pisces15
Pisces15
Hi, So just been on Cafe Astrology, and I have no idea how to read my chart. Can someone help me interpret what it is saying? Zodiac : Tropical Placidus Orb : 0 Sun Pisces 9°49' Ascendant Virgo 1°56' Moon Scorpio 2°52' II Virgo 21°54' Merc
theleoman
theleoman
I met an aries girl at a bar she works at i got her number and we text back n forth at first she was initiating text , in a few text i playfully said i love her I seen her a few times at the bar and was playful with her saying i love her in person she
Fox
Fox
I want to go somewhere nice this summer, maybe somewhere not too busy and somewhere to have your own space. obviously with beautiful sunny weather too! what holidays have you been on with your baes? how was it? where did you go?
faceroll
faceroll
any experiences with aries moons? how did that go?