Jealousy and Insecurity in the Scorpio Mind

phoenix1rising
Heyy Scorps!

I have some majorly important questions when it comes to jealousy and insecurity. I'm a Scorpio with a Scorpio moon, so of course everything is twice as intense for me. Not to mention a Leo rising on top of that. Luckily my Sag Venus & Libra Mars keep me a little open and understanding. Anyway, I'm currently seeing a lovely and totally trustworthy Scorpio man (but he does have a Gem moon!) and although I have every reason to trust him, I find it incredibly hard to trust ANY man. I tend to make up dramas in my head, investigate hardcore until I come to some sort of truth or conclusion. I spent hours yesterday looking up compatibility charts of my Scorp man and close Cap friend, trying to see if they might be better together, therefore I should get out now before any cheating/betrayal occurs. I'm very self aware, so I KNOW this is crazy talk and behavior that will not serve me well, but it's such a pattern for me. I'm just wondering if any Scorps out there have been in similar situations or had similar bouts of investigative jealousy/insecurity/fears of betrayal. It's the feeling of: wow this is going really well so I don't wanna get hurt by you, because it would be the most painful thing. So I tend to look for reasons or things that make me take a step back and remind myself of all the negative possibilities. Can you Scorps out there (or Scorp moons, or anyone) relate?
TheLadyScorpio
Jealousy and insecurity comes from ones sense or fear of a lack of control, you are out in deeper waters. It takes great self-reflection, to reach the point where one can recognize, to be aware of the onset and triggers of said emotions. Then it takes time and patience on the self, to harness, to train your own mind to overcome them, to control their urges, to reason with in yourself, you have to fight that battle each and every single time. Your mind is a very powerful tool, often unfulfilled to its full potential, use it, mull it, and you will find yourself empowered, to be able to suppressed, eventually riding pass every crashing wave that looms of gloom and doom. Once you have that control of self, you will feel free, you will feel much stronger and happier
Sag89
You have the exact chart as my ex crazy!
cappy129
Being a scorp moon, it's very hard for me to trust people. Before I trust them, I observe everything they do. It all gets stored in my mind somewhere. Then I take all the "evidence" I've collected and decided whether they are trustworthy or not.

Once I trust, I trust completely and totally unless they give me a reason not to. They could tell me the sky is falling and I'd probably say "really?", before going to investigate on my own. However, i still constantly observe, i cant really stop it. Lol once I trust them there is no jealousy, insecurity, or possessiveness.

If the trust is broken, trying to rebuild it is pointless. I'll be a raging insecure paranoid lunatic. I won't believe anything that is said. And i despise feeling insecure, it's not natural for me, so i'll have no choice but to end the relationship. So I guess it's very all or nothing, sadly.
Scorpvenus
Posted by TheLadyScorpio

100+.
Sag89
Posted by cunninglinguist
Posted by Sag89
You have the exact chart as my ex crazy!

Lol. Hopefully for the OP, you meant to put a period after "ex"..

Oh yea haha sorry I didn't see that
PhoenixRising
Posted by phoenix1rising
Heyy Scorps!

Investigative jealousy, not exactly. Investigative fear of betrayal, most definitely.
PhoenixRising
Posted by TheLadyScorpio

lostinspace
Posted by phoenix1rising
Heyy Scorps!

Yes, I have the same trait of seeking negative before it happens, something like that. It is ever so tiring. My brain is always inspecting and looking instead of enjoying and resting. I have a cap moon though. This crazy talk and behaviour does not get me anywhere. No one understands. We are the best lovers if one could just accept and understand our small negative annoyances.
saweetz1988
Posted by kalin
yes, i'm very insecure in relationships and I need the other person's affirmation constantly.
any tips to help with the insecurity, guys??
do you sometimes push ppl away because of the insecurities /fear of the unpredictable future .. N act n say things impulsively even though you don't actually mean them ?
PhoenixRising
Posted by kalin
any tips to help with the insecurity, guys??

Perhaps take some time for yourself to figure out the source of your insecurities (e.g. bad energy, negative messages, negative people in your life, lack of confidence, etc.) and then work on fixing or getting rid of those things.
maria23

The user who posted this message has hidden it.

Aine
Posted by phoenix1rising
Heyy Scorps!

I'm a scorp moon and I tend to do the same thing. -.- - I just begin to breathe and tell myself: BE LOGICAL. THINK LOGICAL. STOP BEING IRRATIONAL. - Seriously... my ex's really treetrunked me up in the head... but I can't entirely blame them... the best thing to do is just stop, and think. think think think. and breathe!
Aine
ps: is it weird that a song just came on my Pandora called, "Just Breathe"

Telepopmusik - Just Breathe

It's an old tune but it's beautiful and I find it funny that it just came on as I submitted my last comment...

"just breathe"
saweetz1988
Irrestible scorpio. I love your description. It is fascinating . A bull like myself have no idea.. How do you know If a Scorpio In your life is in a trust cycle? How do I know I am being tested ?
1 2 3

CancerLeoDynamite
CancerLeoDynamite
lol I just got home from spending the night with my Gem FWB. We hadn't hooked up for over a month and around 1am I get a txt. he seems like he wants to get down to business and the clothes came off quickly. We were in each others arms, but then he just
canmini
canmini
can a Gemini man and Aries woman be friends, just friends and FWB, or is it best they just keep acquaintances since it might lead to something more a crush
Sinister_kid777
Sinister_kid777
OK so I'm an Aries guy and the moment I saw her it was like in an earlier comment I was attached to her immediately. And idk why but I have an urge to just always try to make her smile or laughter but she's very introvert and that really sucks for me cau
canmini
canmini
OK some thirsty ass people there, I have this placement but I grew up on a family of moralities, so I just flirt, but I noticed that I can be turned on by just thinking about sex, the thought of sex is more exciting than the performance, it like one momen
cuff1025
cuff1025
Why r u guys so sexy? Why do you guys have such a high sex drive? Do ya secretly have the ill nana?? Lol. Seriously sag ladies might be the sexiest of all zodiac ladies
canmini
canmini
to Cancer women, I know some of you might get intrigue by Scorpio just to try and see, but I'm telling you, Scorpio men are not good for you, they will try to mentally abuse you and rape you, they can be abusive, and as a Cancer it can be difficult to ge
leorisingpiscesmoon
leorisingpiscesmoon
My sister going through a hard break up from a libra man, she has been dealing with it for a while now. I've tried to be supportive and calm, but now its just coming to a head. She sitting in heartbreak while he goes on with life. I had a talk with her, t
capsungemriseaqumoon
capsungemriseaqumoon
Hi. :) I recently met and have been seeing a Virgo man for the first time. We had three dates in four days the first weekend (drink, then matinee/drink, then hang at his place)... There was no kissing until the third one and we made out but kept clothe
Phoenix89
Phoenix89
Hi everyone. I have the conjunction in my 2nd house and I've read that it's actually not a great aspect because of the whole combustion thing. But since my Venus is Pisces (29th degree) and Sun Aries (2nd degree) shouldn't both be equally strong or thi
chantal3147
chantal3147
I am a 25 yrs old Aries female, I met this 33 yrs old virgo male through friends last April. We kept meeting on several occasions. One night last October we got rly flirty,he took my number, started texting. But when one time I replied 12 hours later to a
LawrenceWTF
LawrenceWTF
For me its when someone raises their voice or yells at me I HATE HATE HATEEE it. Ok immediately after this happen I lose it. I have Sag Moon so I'm pretty much laid back for the most part and the yelling just kills my vibe. Why waste so much energy as if