Jealousy and Insecurity in the Scorpio Mind

phoenix1rising
Heyy Scorps!

I have some majorly important questions when it comes to jealousy and insecurity. I'm a Scorpio with a Scorpio moon, so of course everything is twice as intense for me. Not to mention a Leo rising on top of that. Luckily my Sag Venus & Libra Mars keep me a little open and understanding. Anyway, I'm currently seeing a lovely and totally trustworthy Scorpio man (but he does have a Gem moon!) and although I have every reason to trust him, I find it incredibly hard to trust ANY man. I tend to make up dramas in my head, investigate hardcore until I come to some sort of truth or conclusion. I spent hours yesterday looking up compatibility charts of my Scorp man and close Cap friend, trying to see if they might be better together, therefore I should get out now before any cheating/betrayal occurs. I'm very self aware, so I KNOW this is crazy talk and behavior that will not serve me well, but it's such a pattern for me. I'm just wondering if any Scorps out there have been in similar situations or had similar bouts of investigative jealousy/insecurity/fears of betrayal. It's the feeling of: wow this is going really well so I don't wanna get hurt by you, because it would be the most painful thing. So I tend to look for reasons or things that make me take a step back and remind myself of all the negative possibilities. Can you Scorps out there (or Scorp moons, or anyone) relate?
TheLadyScorpio
Jealousy and insecurity comes from ones sense or fear of a lack of control, you are out in deeper waters. It takes great self-reflection, to reach the point where one can recognize, to be aware of the onset and triggers of said emotions. Then it takes time and patience on the self, to harness, to train your own mind to overcome them, to control their urges, to reason with in yourself, you have to fight that battle each and every single time. Your mind is a very powerful tool, often unfulfilled to its full potential, use it, mull it, and you will find yourself empowered, to be able to suppressed, eventually riding pass every crashing wave that looms of gloom and doom. Once you have that control of self, you will feel free, you will feel much stronger and happier
Sag89
You have the exact chart as my ex crazy!
cappy129
Being a scorp moon, it's very hard for me to trust people. Before I trust them, I observe everything they do. It all gets stored in my mind somewhere. Then I take all the "evidence" I've collected and decided whether they are trustworthy or not.

Once I trust, I trust completely and totally unless they give me a reason not to. They could tell me the sky is falling and I'd probably say "really?", before going to investigate on my own. However, i still constantly observe, i cant really stop it. Lol once I trust them there is no jealousy, insecurity, or possessiveness.

If the trust is broken, trying to rebuild it is pointless. I'll be a raging insecure paranoid lunatic. I won't believe anything that is said. And i despise feeling insecure, it's not natural for me, so i'll have no choice but to end the relationship. So I guess it's very all or nothing, sadly.
Scorpvenus
Posted by TheLadyScorpio

100+.
Sag89
Posted by cunninglinguist
Posted by Sag89
You have the exact chart as my ex crazy!

Lol. Hopefully for the OP, you meant to put a period after "ex"..

Oh yea haha sorry I didn't see that
PhoenixRising
Posted by phoenix1rising
Heyy Scorps!

Investigative jealousy, not exactly. Investigative fear of betrayal, most definitely.
PhoenixRising
Posted by TheLadyScorpio

lostinspace
Posted by phoenix1rising
Heyy Scorps!

Yes, I have the same trait of seeking negative before it happens, something like that. It is ever so tiring. My brain is always inspecting and looking instead of enjoying and resting. I have a cap moon though. This crazy talk and behaviour does not get me anywhere. No one understands. We are the best lovers if one could just accept and understand our small negative annoyances.
saweetz1988
Posted by kalin
yes, i'm very insecure in relationships and I need the other person's affirmation constantly.
any tips to help with the insecurity, guys??
do you sometimes push ppl away because of the insecurities /fear of the unpredictable future .. N act n say things impulsively even though you don't actually mean them ?
PhoenixRising
Posted by kalin
any tips to help with the insecurity, guys??

Perhaps take some time for yourself to figure out the source of your insecurities (e.g. bad energy, negative messages, negative people in your life, lack of confidence, etc.) and then work on fixing or getting rid of those things.
maria23

The user who posted this message has hidden it.

Aine
Posted by phoenix1rising
Heyy Scorps!

I'm a scorp moon and I tend to do the same thing. -.- - I just begin to breathe and tell myself: BE LOGICAL. THINK LOGICAL. STOP BEING IRRATIONAL. - Seriously... my ex's really treetrunked me up in the head... but I can't entirely blame them... the best thing to do is just stop, and think. think think think. and breathe!
Aine
ps: is it weird that a song just came on my Pandora called, "Just Breathe"

Telepopmusik - Just Breathe

It's an old tune but it's beautiful and I find it funny that it just came on as I submitted my last comment...

"just breathe"
saweetz1988
Irrestible scorpio. I love your description. It is fascinating . A bull like myself have no idea.. How do you know If a Scorpio In your life is in a trust cycle? How do I know I am being tested ?
1 2 3

everlynn
everlynn
Too many trolls. This means YOU...
Peacenlove
Peacenlove
I can't work it out. We work together. Always wanting to spend time with me inviting me out for drinks, messaging me every single evening.But hardly speaks to me when we are actually at work, in fact he never speaks to me st work and also he talks about h
Instantkarma
Instantkarma
Thanks for participating and sharing :-D Taking a break Toodles
Prince_Pisces
Prince_Pisces
I'm probably going to be chewed up for this LOL! Whatever though, but does anyone else kind of find them to be a hinderance? Like you're suppose to remember birthdays, and omg when you're siblings give birth or whatever, and then there's holiday get toget
Smilebhappy0715
Smilebhappy0715
Advice on getting Capricorn man back after breakup? Also, does it mean anything that he comes out of his way to talk to me every day we work together? Which is 4 out of 5 days a week? He dumped me. He's going through a nasty divorce. Normal relatio
Peacenlove
Peacenlove
In what ways does a Scorpio Venus guy usually show they are interested if they like you? What are the usual signs? Are they straight forward? Show it by actions or do they show it by words? Are they quick to jump into relationships? What is the
thinktoomuch
thinktoomuch
Wondered about this for a long time now actually... For the 3 years + I tried being some kind of friends with a cancer male I dated previously, he would flirt with me. But if I tried to flirt back (not that good at it), he would pull back immediatly.
amitayd
amitayd
I am interested in numerology for a while I read and researched the subject And while looking for the essence of my name I came across a site that gave me an amazing and accurate video analysis check it out
Arielle83
Arielle83
I'm fed up with all the non cancers giving advice on a subject matter they know nothing about!! And all you women hating on cancer men, TAKE A SEAT!! You have been littering our board with filth! No more non cancers can post here EVVVVEEEEERRRRR!
younowho
younowho
Are Capricorn inspirational ? They are bossy and can be aggressive but the people who have brought the best out of me has been Capricorn. I follow bit of vedic astrology and in that system most of western caps would be sun Sagittarius where the sun is rea