why do scorpio men act so mean?

1 2 3
7/11/2007 7:50:18 AM | More
s_<3''s_s

Ok, so i've known this scorpio boy for quite some time now and at the start(when we were 'properly' dating) he was so sweet and nice to me but i kinda did play hard to get and ended up insulting him a few times, which probably may have made it seem like i wasnt serious about wanting a relationship...and he himself btw said to me that he wants a relationship with me. we then broke up cus he felt that 'in different circumstances the relationship would have worked'... and i have no idea what the hell he was on about cuz his life seems absolutely fine to me.
i asked him to get back with me after a month cus i realised how much i loved him and he said no...i then bumped into him accidentally a month after that and we start to chat. i ask him why he doesnt want to get back and he says that its because he 'just doesnt want a girlfriend right now' so i suggest a 'casual realtionship' and he happily agrees. so from then on for the next 6 months thats what goes on and we end up sleeping together. everything is great and talk to each other for hours and hours each day until 1 day i feel that its wrong to just be sleeping with someone who doesnt want anything more with me.

so i tell him that i dont want to see him talk talk to him again...cuz of the reason i mentioned and also that it'd be best that we kept our distance (dont know what i was thinking) and all he says is 'fine!' but seems relly depressed about it. then a week later i realise i love him too much so i start talking to him again he does talk but just seems quieter than b4. the only thing he isnt apprehensive about is sex. i tried to make him laugh but he's just been distant to me ever since. i even apologised for the way i abruptly said i didnt want to see him again.

but the thing is i love this guy more than ive ever loved anyone and im SURE that from all the hints ive been dropping he must know that i really really love him and at times i too feel he loves me (you know when u just know that someone loves you)...like the way they look at you, the way they hold you and the things they do for you etc. BUT then all of a sudden he pulls back for a days and distances himself when i try to ask him why so i just leave him alone and then out of the blue he just comes and asks to meet up again (for sex that is)...i mean i know for scorpio's love is sex...well thats what ive heard but i may be wrong. god, this is so long! but what do u guys think? why do u think he acts the way he does?
7/11/2007 7:55:08 AM | More
s_<3''s_s

oh im a gemini btw lol.. and thats probaby why i dont understand the lack of communication skills that this guy has cus im just so expressive when it come to my emotions but anyway what do u guys think?
7/11/2007 8:15:36 AM | More
s_<3''s_s

hey anotherscorp,
yea sure i agree its wrong to be playing with someone's emotions but im done with that, especially when i realised that i love this guy and ever since then ive tried EVERYTHING to make him happy/please him etc...and i mean even put up with some of his nasty comments...surely he must be able to see that i love him! god, and yea this is young love and it sucks! cus i just cant see past this guy and have felt this way for the past 9 months. maybe i just need to forget about him and just cut him off and if he really loved me then he surely would come back to me and if not then i guess i just wasted my time in loving someone who doesnt love me and thats the worst kind of feeling in this world! so that exactly what i shall do and keep the saying 'if u love something, let it go...' in mind
anyways i dont think ill be able to love any1 ever again cus if i cant be with my soul maye then i just dont want any1 else. LOL ok maybe im being a bit too dramatic but its hard to express how strong my feelings for thjis guy is and how much it hurts me when he's such a prick!
7/11/2007 9:54:56 AM | More
emeraldgem

Planet Sign House Sun

wow....another one. Do you see a trend here of people (females) not being able to have the guy then offering themselves up as a "casual" relationship (eagerly accepted by the randy male in question) and then wondering why it's "not working out"?

I'd address you by name, but you don't seem to have one. I can't make sense of that.
7/11/2007 10:02:29 AM | More
s_<3''s_s

yep, lol i did that by mistake....didnt really realise but oh welllll!
7/11/2007 10:03:55 AM | More
emeraldgem

Planet Sign House Sun

oh...thanx for the interpretation, bling.

^%$#&%$&^%$ - you sound very young.

7/11/2007 10:08:28 AM | More
emeraldgem

Planet Sign House Sun

well - will you lookie dat:

Scorpio Communication? Virgo confused
This topic has been removed by SexyVirgo(topic creator).

So - you can remove your own topic when you get advice you don't want to hear???? hahahahhahahaha............lameity lame lame lame.....
7/11/2007 10:18:34 AM | More
emeraldgem

Planet Sign House Sun

^%$#&%$&^%$ - I'm also a gem with a scorpio b/f. So, what I only mean the best when I tell you to run from this one. You will fall in love with someone else. Your chances of being happy with this one....umm...not so good. You sound like you're in over your head. And put up with his nasty comments........? Get some self-esteem and respect yourself - until then, no one else will.
7/11/2007 11:31:36 AM | More
s_<3''s_s

''scorpios hurt the ones they love''....god, do they really?! and if they do them erm, ok thats just wierd!
7/11/2007 3:11:01 PM | More
scorp23

Sun Sign: Scorpio Rising Sign: Cancer

"how many times did you realize you loved him too much? twice?
three? four? 700?
come on."

LOL...

"Honestly, from personal experience, scorpios hurt the ones they love. Ironically enough, we can be hard to forgive others, but most especially ourselves..."

I have a twin brother.. and this is true. But i don't think they intentionally hurt the ones they love (in my personal experience) but they are harder (or expect more) on the ones they love a lot of the time...

s_''s_s, how old are you? Just curious.
7/11/2007 3:33:10 PM | More
VAL

male

HA HA

We hurt the ones we love - everyone does it and everyone knows better

what clowns we are

7/11/2007 4:36:18 PM | More
emeraldgem

Planet Sign House Sun

tra la la ::sings along::

Well m&m - I guess you don't have to be in awe of me then. LOL - scorp-guy and I had a whopper! The last conscious thought I remember was gripping the phone white-knuckled, holding it about 3 feet away from me and screaming at the top of my lungs so that my throat hurt all that day.

And then, when he had whipped me into a raving lunatic....he calls me back all calm...like nothing had ever happened! He'll push, and push...and I'm trying like hell not to lose it....and he'll push and then......BOOM!

I don't know if he wants to provoke a reaction. Or if this is to bring me to the level of anger he's feeling.....or what?

All better now though. Oh, one intriguing thing he said after - "How can you hate me one minute and love me again right after?" ::shakes head smiling:: I explained I love him always....ok...maybe not so much when I was screaming into the phone...but...you know what I mean.
7/11/2007 4:51:30 PM | More
Lady_M

Maybe...someday.

they are evil.
7/11/2007 5:03:12 PM | More
emeraldgem

Planet Sign House Sun

I swear to god, no one EVER gets me to that point but him. I'm sure he wears that knowledge like some badge of honor....twisted fucts that they are......

::sighs:: ahhhhhhhhhhh love
7/11/2007 5:22:17 PM | More
s_<3''s_s

OK so what should i do?
- do i just forget about him COMPETELY or...
-stick around till i gain his trust and he can see how much im committed to him?
1 2 3