Fake hair, eyelashes, nails, eye color

12/10/2011 6:18:04 PM | More
firewaterair

29 years old female from California  USA

Taurus men: If a woman wears hair extensions (that look and feel natural), wear natural looking false eyelashes, has rhinestone/glitter encrusted nails, and wear contacts that are natural looking but always changing in color... do you get turned off?
12/10/2011 9:59:58 PM | More
SaggiMom77

from California

Posted by firewaterair

If they LOOK real, how would he know?... I imagine as long as its classy and not skanky...
12/10/2011 10:26:58 PM | More
Candeh15

Ascendent Virgo 1.43

I wear prescription colored contacts, and my Taurus isn't really bothered by them. I don't think he's seen me with my natural eye color, but he realizes that I love my contacts and I don't really take them out only because without them, I'm blind lol. He'll sometimes comment that he gets freaked out whenever he looks at them (they are a darker purple/gray, so they aren't unnatural, just slightly different). But I'm pretty natural in every other aspect, so he has nothing to complain about really lol.

Your looks don't really define your persona, IMO, so if the taurus loves you for your persona, you're fine.
12/10/2011 10:28:10 PM | More
SaggiMom77

from California

^^^Yeah, what THEY said.
12/11/2011 7:23:14 AM | More
firewaterair

29 years old female from California  USA

He looked disappointed when my eye color was no longer brown, and he kept staring at my glittery nails. I have medium length hair and want to wear my long ponytail extension. If I do, he will DEFINITELY know it is fake and might get turned off.
12/11/2011 10:30:38 AM | More
taurismo

male from from the Dark, Side of your deepest  thoughts

"When you got want you want in your stru

If its to much change,yes I will get turned off.But I guess it would depend on the taurus male your talking too.

12/11/2011 1:10:26 PM | More
venusianbull

43 years old female from A Lush Meadow, US of A

In the dead of night, it's the anti-sig.

Most of the Taurus males prefer women who look fresh and wholesome sans war paint and other add ons. Best look ever? Rumpled and sleepy with mussy hair and no makeup at all.
12/11/2011 1:17:45 PM | More
venusianbull

43 years old female from A Lush Meadow, US of A

In the dead of night, it's the anti-sig.

*I know*, meant to type that in the lil' white box. Der. Virgo happy.
12/11/2011 2:07:49 PM | More
Slicks

I don't really mind as long as she isn't excessive to the point where it becomes noticable in a negative way, as if she's trying too hard to overcompensate for her own percieved lack of 'natural beauty'. but generally a little make-up, false eyelashes, hair extentions etc isn't that bad of a thing in moderate doses, unless she's too attached to those things in order to prop her self-esteem up.

fwiw the girl that i'm interested in right now never wears make-up, i never noticed this until it was brought up in a discussion we were having about gender equality lol
12/11/2011 2:53:04 PM | More
lnana04

My old Taurus friend said his ideal woman has more of a natural look, the complete opposite of who he was dating. The woman he was with wore fake hair, fake nails, eyelashes and he kept telling me how that all was very different for him. I can only imagine what she looked like because it had to be obvious by how he would talk about her look.

Now my mother(who looks extremely young) wears a weave and will put on lashes occasionally but its all very understated. She keeps attracting Taurus men, and younger Taurus men too. I guess that as long as the woman doesn't overdo it she's okay.