Taurus Women and Hard to Get

So, as the topic title states Taurians, are you, specifically the women, hard to get?

Or do you just like to test guys/gals? I definitely wondering, I mean is there a point where it would stop and you are willing to succumb to another's advances? Especially if the person who is after has done practically everything humanly possible to get you?

I'd definitely like to know, my curiousity of this is really high at the moment. LOL. Since I'm in a similar situation.

Thank you for you inputs, Taurus or otherwise!
45 years old female from A Lush Meadow, US of A •
" In the dead of night, it's the anti-sig.
Just keep showing me that I'm what you want, what you need and I'm fine. Absolutely fine. Once that has sunk into my thick skull I'll move mountains. Everything will lock down and come to the conclusion that there isn't anyone else. Why? Because there cannot be. It just isn't feasible for anyone elses arms to be around me. Only one set of eyes I want to drown in, one body I want next to mine. You get the general idea.
Reciprocation is vital and key. None of this can be one sided. It has to flow. Boy digs girl, girl digs boy, circle complete. 'Hard to get'? Yes and no. That security needs to be there, without that a Tau is on shaky ground. Shaky ground does nothing for a creature that requires solidarity and solid footing like air or water. So lip flap all you like, till the cows come home for all of me, but PROVE that you are the one that's going to be there. Once I've got that in my hands it's a big relieved exhale. I'm home.
female from FL •
I am a Libra in search of understanding......
Posted by venusianbull

Damn, VB. Now u know that is hard for us air signs...we want ya, but we gotta keep moving around and stuff, LOL
Explanation is duly noted and well stated.
45 years old female from A Lush Meadow, US of A •
" In the dead of night, it's the anti-sig.
*saluting*
female from FL •
I am a Libra in search of understanding......
Playing hard to get. Well for me, I am hard to get..no play at that. I guess I need my security blanket in a different area. I need my space more than anything. I am realizing after 4 decades that I am a runner. This was pointed out by a dear Taurus male friend of mine. As HE likes for me to be there and just do nothing...go figure. I need to DO or have something going on for me to stay there. If your communication is not up to par; you dont look and smell just right; ur overly critical and basically...things not flowing just right. I am damn near impossible to get. I have to make sure that u understand my incessant need to talk and say stuff just to hear myself speak. I need to make sure that you are not going to expect me to jump at ur every beck and call. So many things that I am going to be sitting back and observing and then yet I am not going to come along peacefully. IJS
45 years old female from A Lush Meadow, US of A •
" In the dead of night, it's the anti-sig.
Agreed, mental stimulation I need but I'm far too full of Fire to drag my heels. It wants to cut a wide swathe through all of it. Honesty and intention clear as crystal. I want to know I'm not alone in feeling or modality. If I am wanted, I want to hear "I want you." I want to scream "TA-DA! Here I is!" LOL And some crazy mo'fo on the other end with his arms open wide and saying "Whoooot!".
It's a recognition between two. A connection, a link. Also a real sense of taking the Bull by the horns. Lay waste to doubt, obliterate "maybe", "sort of" and "kind of" and just hone it down to 'yes'.
Posted by venusianbull

Proving through actions, I understand to believe? Well I am definitely working on that. It's been pretty hard, about 1 year or so, but with about a few months of stopping. Since I was following my heart at the time. I believe when you guys have set your goals on something nothing can really get in the way. So, that's what I did, not get in the way, but be there when needed. I'll be putting most of the details of whats been going on intellectualbrat's reply, check it out there Thanks for your input venusianbull!
Posted by MzDiana

I'm somewhat similar to you MzDiana, probably because I'm also an Air sign. LOL. As an aquarius, what I'm doing isn't so much aquarius like, since I've reason to believe, Aquarius don't usually stick out this long for someone unless, they are really special? LOL. Either way, I've already decided for the long haul. Hope I'll be able to stick it out further. Thanks for you input!
Posted by intellectualbrat
Easy we are not...I usually have my walls up..very few times have I had my walls knocked down without me even noticing..We will succumb, but only when we are sure we can trust you with our heart. And yes we do test men!At least I do.
You said you have done everything humanly possible to get her...Ok just so you know we DONT LIKE EASY ..I'm not saying you are, but we do like a challenge. I have been called stuck up many times..I'm not..I just don't give in that easy. As a matter of fact I'm quite shy,(only when I really like you) but only if I let you reach and touch my heart will you know the real me.

So what makes you think that she is just playing hard to get and just maybe not into you? Did that thought even cross your mind? That is always a possibility. I'm just saying. Has she given you any signs at all? Just know that if we are really into you, there is no way we will let you get away. Stimulate her mind..keep her guessing..don't be so obvious about your feelings. We like difficult. I may be wrong here because I did know a Taurus lady and she was very easy...so I guess it will depend on her placements. And for that my dear you will need her d.o.b and p.o.b, also her time of birth. Good Luck sweetie!

Yes, definitely she has her walls up. Very thick and very high. I definitely believe she is testing me, again. (Since I did stop for a while, but interestingly, she kept on texting me) Well, heres an interesting part I'm wondering on, how do you know you're being easy? Where you seem to have falling for the girl so far, youre like a puppy? Hm. I suppose I'm at a hard point here. I've already stated that I won't be looking for someone else and all the things that were done were only for her. But does that make me easy? I'd rather let her know since its in my nature to be honest. Perhaps an Aquarius fault, I did read somewhere, Aquarians are only open w/ those that are special.

Well... if she wasn't into me, I believe she should have said it already. I suppose I can give some instances where she "dropped the ball" and showed her walls coming down. The first was probably where I made her something really special and then ended up asking her to be my GF. She gave this real intense nod where its like YES. but then she took it back, because she had something to take care of (she had to graduate, and I knew that she can't have a relations
Wow, comment got cut.

She gave this real intense nod where its like YES. but then she took it back, because she had something to take care of (she had to graduate, and I knew that she can't have a relationship till she finished). Then the next was after I stopped for a few months because of an intense conflict of hearts. Eventually we saw one another again, and it was this weird spark thing all over again. And she ended up bringing up the special thing I made for her during a conversation with another friend. And the last is probably when I gave her another gift. She smiled and lowered her head in shyness since I went out of my way for about 7 days to find the gift. There are other instances, its just that these are on the top of my head at the moment.

So yep, as of late, taking it slow since she has another thing she must take care of (and she probably wont be ready for a BF/relationship) but I did make a decision, like I said earlier, that I won't be looking for anyone else. I suppose I'll keep going, she never did say for me to stop. And she does smile for the things I do. So, I guess she just wants to know if I'll really keep going and if my words are true.

Oh, I do have her chart, she is (just got the primary ones):

Sun: Taurus (well yeah...)
Moon: Libra
Ascendant: Leo
Mercury: Taurus
Venus: Aries
Mars: Pisces
Thanks also intellectual brat for your input!
30 years old male •
""
From all that I've experienced, Taurus women don't really "do" hard to get. She may not be into you or you may be coming at her too aggressively. Taurus is a sign that covets. So with that, give her time to observe you and make a judgement. If the judgement is positive, allow time for "coveting." THEN, make your move!

I'm not saying this is the end all be all strategy but, it has suited me well.
Posted by intellectualbrat
Posted by ctom01
Thanks also intellectual brat for your input!

I'm going to safely say that *you have truly won her heart* You are not smothering her and you are respecting her wishes and giving her the space she needs at the time. And to me that only means you care enough enough to consider my feelings and putting them ahead of your's. You sound like you know what you are doing considering your young age, Stay strong, let her know from time to time that you are still there, still interested and waiting.Your welcome and I wish you lots of luck with your bullete!

Thanks intellectualbrat! Although a question, so it more of how long you can out last a bull? Despite all the ignoring all the no-communication? Untill the "stop" order is given, everything is still pretty much game?
Posted by Awakened

I'm not saying this is the end all be all strategy but, it has suited me well.

Yes, I do see where you are coming from Awakened. So I suppose I just be me, keep trying and if I'm "cleared". Then I'm good to go. Otherwise, better luck next girl? LOL. Thanks for the input as well!

The user who posted this message has hidden it.

I've come up with: Sassycrabby Ladysoulsista Divacanleo Eatmevirgobytch Seattlesuxqueen Let's vote her a new user name!!
ok libras please help me here because im not sure if im just being craazy here or if he really isn't interested...short story... I have been going on dates off and on with this Libra for about five years now. I never slept with him because i did not wa
Allegedly much more accurate than MBTI. A friend just did his through his work training, also this is not a free test. Has anybody done it before? https://www.discprofile.com/what-is-disc/overview/
My ex taurus told me he wants me back.We were dating for 4 months the 2 of whom we had a relationship. He comes back a month after we broke up and tells me he wants me back, that he realized some things and generally kind of expressing his feelings, that
This is Lil Yanga. I'm posting from the spirit world. Money was flowing, everything was fine, me and this Scorpio met around nine. It was all gravy. I had a zombie movie, we had amazing conversation, we drank wine and then...... sparks was flying. In a
I read and heard air signs aren't compatible with water signs but for a Libra I find myself surrounded by them. Male best friend is a Scorp. My kid's dad is a Cancer. Ex is a Scorpio. I've got two Scorpios and a Capricorn after me now and recently met a P
She's been dating this guy for the last 3-4 months but she has been contacting me for the last year and a half to "hang out" with her. We have history together. Does her persistance mean shes trying just to reconnect with me as a "friend" or does she e
I've been talking to a Gemini with taurus moon. I realize his feelings are growing and I told him I cannot think of getting into a relationship or any of this since I broke up a couple of months ago and not ready for any of this. He is such a good fri
Pick one Slow gradual intensity OR Head on in love
She shoots..... SHE SCORES!!!!!!!!! What a STAR!!!!!!!! Wife of The Year!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR0TabHl05g
Hello fellow Air signs. So we kind of have a reputation in the astro-world that we are not emotional or that we get over things easily and things don't really get to us. Is this true for you? I feel like this is such a big misconception and such a dehu
[img]http://i.imgur.com/EW1zcNs.png[/img] ...Lol.
I don't get Cancer men. Cancer that I dated for awhile... Decided to cut things off with him after he blew up at me a few months ago. He said he did not want anything more just sex - I told him considering how I feel, he should not reach out to me unl
Gemini men, what signs do you think are perfect for you? (keepers) do you love drama more than the relationship? and for non gems: how are them guys in bed? why do you hate em? why do you love em? what's their button? what's their weakness? wh
DXP People, The United States Presidential Election is November 8, 2016. Will you be voting for Donald Trump or Jar Jar Binks? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeG-m1WIkRA