|Hello all. I've been reading and learning here for the last year or so and I'm very grateful for your very helpful posts which have allowed me to gain insight with a very unique fella. I'm a Virgo with a deep interest in a very handsome, masculine, sexy Taurus male and frankly he's captivated me. In a subtle, earthy, powerfully real way he has gotten to me like no one else. Has taught me the beauty of a slow gradual meaningful bond which I never believed in before, as I have never been known for patience. *lol*|
Don't get me wrong, he has confused me many times... if not for what I've learned here and from other Taureans I would have given up, assuming he wasn't that into me. It's like I've been learning his language and man, I intend to become fully fluent lol. It's funny how many posts I've read from other women taken by these males echoed my experience... here are common traits that I see in my Taurus:
- loves classy, beautiful, feminine ladies that appeal to all his senses... bonus points for dresses and the color pink
- heartily enjoys high quality good food and drink and knows his way around a kitchen better than I do
- very physical, any chance he gets to touch me he certainly will
- a total gentleman, even his dirty talk is somewhat refined lol
- dresses very well and loves to go shopping with me, steers me towards Victoria's Secret alot lol
- asks me at least once/day what I'm doing and what I'm wearing
- takes great delight in my body, though it certainly isn't perfect... written all over his face is delight and joy that he gets to enjoy me and I've never experienced that before.
- can take alot of physical pain without complaint, come to think of it he doesn't complain about anything.
Though there are exasperating things about him also, I wanted my first post to be about the positive. It helps that I'm independent and thrive with regular intervals of time to myself and with my friends/family... I don't need him to complete me or entertain me. I respect his need for space and that he has his own life too. If he needs time to think on something I've said and doesn't feel he can answer me right away then that's ok. If he needs some time to himself after we spend time together, that's ok. In the beginning I wasn't sure how to interpret some of the inconsistencies he displayed so I read & learned, observed and asked him. He is so worth it. I adore him.
Thank you again.
Wonderful Taur... oh how you've got me now. : )
Books, Celebrities, Dreams, Education & School, Fashion & Beauty, Finances & Investments, Food & Drink, Games, Ghosts, Green Living & The Environment, Health, History, Home Improvements & DIY, How would you make this site better?, Internet, Jokes, Metaphysical, Miscellaneous, Movies, Music, News, Paranormal, Parenting, Pets, Politics, Reincarnation, Relationships, Religion, Science & Technology, Sports, Television, The Arts, Travel, UFOs & Aliens, Workplace & Career, Writing, Astrology, Chinese Horoscopes, Ophiuchus, Relationships & Astrology, Zodiac Cusps, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces
free classified ads:
@ duncan exposé: