First Decan Vs Second Vs Thrid

male from Brooklyn •
"Destined For Greatness Someday Lol First Decan Virgo Sub Ruled by Mercu

in you guys opinion who's the best overall and your reason's why.

Virgo decans

The first, Mercury decan of Virgo The first, Mercury decan of Virgo is the best example of the extremely varied Virgo type, that seems to lack any clear uniting principle. First decan Virgos tend to be unassuming, yet some are constantly talking and bragging. They tend to be fussy and orderly, yet many turns this idea around by their bohemian exterior and messy homes. What might be said about all Virgos of this decan is that they are usually specialists and obsessed categorizers in some measure, finding a niche within life and sticking to it. This is often for practical reasons such as simple self-improvement for a better day-to-day life. They are seldom much concerned about prestige and worldly recognition.

The second, Capricorn/Saturn decan of Virgo Second decan Virgos are usually quite materialistic, without any great desire for luxury. Security is at the forge, and they have great organizational and general money-making ability. And they don??t spend money recklessly. They are responsible, tactful and great administrators of the affairs of men, but can become quite one-sided and lacking in perspective. While Saturn betters the ability to see the big picture and strengthens the sense of ambition, it also lessens the flexibility and adaptability. These individuals are usually unforgiving towards people (read lovers) who let them down, while they keep a very practical, unemotional stance even in facing emotionally devastating situations.

male from Brooklyn •
"Destined For Greatness Someday Lol First Decan Virgo Sub Ruled by Mercu
The third, Venus/Taurus decan of Virgo Many third decan Virgos have a downplayed but considerable artistic sensitivity. Especially when it comes to materials; shape, colour and form. Perhaps they are amateur painters. Or professionals. Or skilled musicians, steadily building a technical mastery of their instrument. They are slow burners and learners. Steady, quiet and reserved, and usually don??t talk unless they feel it is important. They are great dressers and have a generally fine sense of style. They feel safest at home, where there is always some practical issue to confront. They can become stubborn and fussy, petty and very narrow-minded, yet have a sweetness over them that can be regained and maintained.
male from Brooklyn •
"Destined For Greatness Someday Lol First Decan Virgo Sub Ruled by Mercu
Posted by Ccdarling
Sorry but first decans are often evil and live double lives. I had one of these guys stalk me before and it got quite scary. So maybe he was just a freak no matter what sign.

lmfao i alot people on here say first decan virgos are crazy and not stable ur not the only one who says that hahaha.
28 years old male from Trinidad •
"Vide cor Meum... Vi et Animo My Opus Decan Compa
First Decans are Fun

Second Decans are Serious

Third Decans are Artistic

No one is better than the other.
male from Brooklyn •
"Destined For Greatness Someday Lol First Decan Virgo Sub Ruled by Mercu
Posted by Cajunspirit
First Decans are Fun

Second Decans are Serious

Third Decans are Artistic

No one is better than the other.

see first decan are fun dats all we are.
Remind me, how do you know which decan they are? I've dated 2 virguys, one 9/2 and one 9/14.
28 years old male from Trinidad •
"Vide cor Meum... Vi et Animo My Opus Decan Compa
Posted by *~ariesgal~*

August 23rd - August 31st - 1st Decan
September 1th - September 10th - 2nd Decan
September 11th - September 22th - 3rd Decan
male from Brooklyn •
"Destined For Greatness Someday Lol First Decan Virgo Sub Ruled by Mercu
Posted by *~ariesgal~*

the decans are 10 days apart so they are from the second group which is the Capricorn decan.
^^^^actually 9/14 is the first day of the third decan sir
male from Brooklyn •
"Destined For Greatness Someday Lol First Decan Virgo Sub Ruled by Mercu
Posted by nyc125
^^^^actually 9/14 is the first day of the third decan sir

my mistake i see virgos is always on point lmao.

ur rite tho haha.
28 years old male from Trinidad •
"Vide cor Meum... Vi et Animo My Opus Decan Compa
Posted by nyc125
^^^^actually 9/14 is the first day of the third decan sir

That's what I thought off the top of my head, but this website said otherwise.
Well, after our little back & forth in the other post i think there is (in my opinion) more to be said about 2nd decan virgos. I do know a couple people born in this time bracket so i will use them as a primary example instead of myself so as to avoid bias. But I will use personal introspection to a degree as well:

2nd decan virgos are very serious. They are complex, and the quietest, often thinking about stuff. They get annoyed VERY easily and have a lot of pet peeves. They don't commonly show they are annoyed however, because they prefer internalizing. They intellectualize everything, they are colder than the other virgos - a lot more emotionally distant. Some of them are downright cruel, especially when set off. They do have tempers, and their bitterness sometimes shows through their subtle use of sarcasm or wit. They care a lot about what others think of them and are thus (secretly) just as cruel to themselves. Despite that, they are paradoxically self assured, often thinking they are right about everything and are hard to convince otherwise. They feel, if they aren't right, then who the heck is? One Virgo I know born in this decan is very cliquey, snobby, and very much dislikes anybody who he does not feel close to. My godmother and cousin are also born in this decan (sharing the same birthday as myself, actually) we are much on the same page i find. We can be a bit stuck up and choosey about who we let into our chat circle, but when we do, we are very friendly and social. Our coldness and virgo acid shows a lot more easily in our speech, often it escapes our awareness. But it does not mean that we are mean. We are simply being critical so as to keep order. That's what it's all about with this decan, control. They LOVE to control, and be in charge too. When offered a position of power, they will decline, claiming they "do not care one way or the other". But when somebody else is in charge, they will do everything to wretch the reigns from their hands, albeit very subtly.

That is my take :]
female •
"WELCOME! I assume you're here because you want to find out, why???? The ans
lol

"some are constantly talking and bragging."

"can become quite one-sided and lacking in perspective"

"These individuals are usually unforgiving"

"They can become stubborn and fussy, petty and very narrow-minded"

virrrrrrrrrrrrrrrGO
I dont agree with the one-sided and unforgiving parts of the 2nd decan description :] But that may be because i have a strong libra influence
28 years old male from Trinidad •
"Vide cor Meum... Vi et Animo My Opus Decan Compa
Nicely done Zen, that about says it for me.

Think about what they are telling you to do. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ufz2aDFheI

PROMOTED

Everyone’s favorite astrology book now includes a link that will enable you to create your own chart!
Okay, so I know the man is the traditional breadwinner of the family. This has caused a huge issue in my life in the past couple of years. I am a mom. I am a wife. I carry the weight of the world on my shoulders as the breadwinner. I work full time and am
"I got older" jokes aren't allowed. ok thanks.
Do you receive dick pics? Do you send vageenka pics? Ever had a troll account? Is there a member you can't stand on here? Confess them here in the DXP Confessions Thread! My confession? Everyone thinks I'm a boy but I actually have a bubble butt, melon
Im an aquarius and im not compatible to earth signs like virgo, been to one for 4yrs on and off stage I had a relationship with a scorpio for 10yrs again it ended because i cant handle the controlling thing and the possessiveness although we are still
I was inspired to make a best post of the day thread by one of rabbit???s comments. Actually no, that sounds misleading
My mom is a virgo and she rarely lies at all,she hates liars and will call them out.
The ones I can think of so far: Courtney Love Pamela Anderson Lindsay Lohan Can you think of any others? What do you think makes them this way? I fear I have similar traits to these ladies and iy worries me.. I am self aware so that makes me
http://i.imgur.com/Ps5Xryo.png I mean seriously. Can I at least get half an acknowledgement that this dude is clearly genuine busta material here? I mean I'm not trying to seem bigoted towards the concept of submissive males. But dude straight up tries
Hey I'm new on this website. I'm hoping i can get some advice from my last relationship. I been seeing a libra man for a year and a half now. Everything was going good until he started ignore me. I told him i loved him and i wanted to see him in my future
I got on my computer and its waaaaay zoomed in? how do i fix it? i pressed ctrl 0, nope, even changed the resolution which made it slightly smaller but not back to the way it was? i don't know jack about computers thanks.
I honestly believe the film "Beetlejuice" was made exclusively for you, since the character randomly and weirdly vanishes and reappears in the lives of others. If I say, "Cancer, Cancer, Cancer," will you appear in my living room with a sharp knife?
Could we hear 'em? Yes, yes. Love matches on DXP happens. And no, no one's trying butter on me. Duncan letting members turn PMs off is the best thing since the invention of the internet. I'm just wondering how you guys can be so trusting.
He's definitely a cancer. https://youtu.be/V5DgQr_g6SY
And i met him today... Cancer Sun 12th House born july 20 Aries Moon 9th House Mercury Leo 1st House Venus Leo 1st House Mars Scorpio 4th House Leo Rising Sag Sun 5th Scorp Moon 5th Scorp Mercury 5th Venus Cap 7th Mars Virgo 4th Cance