How do you know if a virgo man likes you?

1 2 3
3/19/2011 6:13:18 AM | More
sydneyhughes27

I met this virgo man weeks ago and we talked about a lot of things and laughed a lot. We haven't seen each other for a number of days and he tells me he misses me and the things we shared with my friends. He tells my friends that he misses them but he misses me more because he really feels comfortable when he's with me and he loves talking to me. Last night we had a 4 hour phone call. We talked about a lot of things, he asked me a lot of questions and even gave me advices in some problems that have been bothering me. He asked me about the things I like in a guy and how I would react if someone would confess to me especially if that person is someone whom I've just met, etc. When the call ended, he said it's such a pleasure to talk to me and he really did enjoy his time. He always wants to make me happy and I can feel his concern towards me. Is this something platonic for a virgo guy or is it something more than that?
3/19/2011 7:24:06 AM | More
P-Angel

55 years old female from Planet Neptune

Just

:::: sighs ::::

3/19/2011 9:19:56 AM | More
OP3CRIMSIN

male

Yosarrian must've caught his "fishing for compliments to boost his ego due to insecurities" too. But I also believe he is in it for you. Run with it if he makes you happy. If he builds you up and instills a confidence in you take it and don't brush it off. He may have some confidence problems himself that need looking into but for now don't call him on it. Hope the best for you but strangely getting the feeling that you'll be back in here 4 months from now comlaining that he's disappeared and then came back toying with your mind. lol j/k just an inside joke about us Virgos.
3/19/2011 2:26:15 PM | More
Spartaculous

female from Port of MyAiming

Sun Scorpio 19.44 Ascendant Leo 1

Posted by Yossarian
In my own experience, 'Platonic' is a word in the Virgo Dictionary that means, "relationship I was unable to take any further".
I know a lot of Ladies in town , they smile and chat and are friendly in a, vaguely warm, good to see you kind of way. We are grand acquaintances, us, but we are not friends. There are a few that like to insinuate some deeper relationship when my wife is around, because well, that's what women do to piss each other off. Those woman are usually business contacts nothing more.
My point is, I don't have time to be friends with other woman. I am a fairly intense lover and I want my woman to know how much I cherish her, I want her to have no doubts. Also I think it is a Virgo male compulsion, I need to be her Prince, to sweep her off her feet and leave her breathless. It's what we do when we figure out who we want to be with.
So my opinion is no, he is not looking to be just a friend. He may be one of my less confident bretheren, who does not yet know his own powers, but he surely wants more than friendship.

Oh....Interesting, I didn't know virgo guys are like this ^^^^... How can I find me a nice virgo man like this?
3/19/2011 2:27:56 PM | More
sorti-fantastic poney

Born on august 28. Here

After reading many post on the Virgo forum such as these confusing subtle flirtations or compliments, I say you enunciate the first move because the guy is too worried that he\'ll be rejected. Rejection is more harmful than the actual feeling of harm itself because the Virgo understands that his choice isn\'t going to all ways go his way. This is a power struggle they have when it comes to making decisions of simple yet complicated situations like relationships.

You shouldn\'t be worried, if you like him then ask him out, and if you are confident that this guy likes you then you know that his answer may be yes.

Question: Is he born on September?

I\'m curious to know because the same type of women (sorry if i generalize you) are linked to these enigmatic men of early to mid-September (3rd-10th of September).

3/19/2011 9:56:12 PM | More
virg_goki

25 years old male

A man with a love for tattoos

Posted by sorti-fantastic poney

so says the week of enigma. I scare/attract women as well. since i usually appear enigmatic and 'pokerface' to them when they first meet me. even if they have known me for a while, I'd still do something that topples their understanding of me and hey! they are back to square one.

3/20/2011 7:11:44 AM | More
sydneyhughes27

Thanks for the comments guys. I really appreciate it.

Posted by sorti-fantastic poney

Question: Is he born on September?

Well, he asked me out before I did. We'll hang out tomorrow night. I'm confident that he does like me but the problem is, he has a girlfriend. He was an alumni in my previous school and he seems to wonder why we haven't met in school instead. There have been many instances that we could've met but it never happened. We talked on the phone again last night and when I asked him how he is he says he's great and is grateful for meeting a certain girl whom he enjoys talking to because she appreciates every little thing he says and loves spending time with her. Even with his tight schedule he makes time for her and even if they've just met he feels like they've already known each other for a long time. He told me I was that girl and he really cares about me.

I saw him this afternoon and we talked for a while. I felt something strange with the way he looks at me. He seems to be fascinated and he even complimented me. Does his status make him less sincere of what he has shown to me?

And yeah, he was born on September 4th.

3/20/2011 11:03:00 AM | More
P-Angel

55 years old female from Planet Neptune

Just

I truly wonder what is the matter with people, that they have to be told if another person likes them or not.

Do you feel yourself for other people? Do you like, or dislike other people?

If the answer is 'yes' ... can you recognize this? Or, do you have to be told that like or dislike another person?

If you met girls at a MaryKay party .. would someone have to tell you which ones of those girls you liked? And which ones liked you?

In my own life ... I know exactly which people like me and which people don't .. I knew this by age 6, maybe younger. I can go out right now to room full of new people and as I interact with each one, I can tell you which ones ....

1. are sexually attracted to me
2. are engaging my brain
3. snub thier noses up
4. are in awe
5. are bored with me

the list is forever ..... whatever reaction they have, or whatever action they take ... is easily recongizable, and furthermore, every one of my people beit friends and family ... yeah, all of them can tell if another person likes them or not.

So, what's your problem?

What's the problem with everyone in here who asks this kind of question?

If you cannot tell if another person likes you or not .. then you need to stop thinking about this other person and start working on yourself, because somethign is wrong with you.

3/20/2011 2:39:29 PM | More
Cajunspirit

25 years old male

Vide cor Meum... Vi et Animo

Posted by sydneyhughes27

And yeah, he was born on September 4th.

He's definitely into you.
Based on what you are saying here, he's probably just trying to "groom you mentally" into being someone who he can be with, should his present relationship end.

That's what I would do, September 8th.
3/20/2011 3:21:58 PM | More
P-Angel

55 years old female from Planet Neptune

Just

Posted by dreamer23
Posted by sydneyhughes27
I'm confident that he does like me but the problem is, he has a girlfriend.

I think its ridiculous that you're more worried if he genuinely likes you than the fact that he has a girlfriend. He's with someone else. Should be game over.

Is this some kind of sick joke?

Well, it will feel like one when the joke is on you .... because that is the only outcome that will happen when this karma catches up to you.

You know he isn't available and you don't mind to proceed if he wanted to even at the expense of an innocent woman's heart.

I hate people like you.
3/20/2011 4:11:40 PM | More
seadream

An optimistic realist

He's definitely into you.

That's what I would do, September 8th.

So Cajun, are you saying you hedge your bets? If she is someone you can/want to be with what happens to her? would you expect her to wait around in case your relationship in hand turns sour?

3/20/2011 5:23:12 PM | More
sorti-fantastic poney

Born on august 28. Here

Posted by sydneyhughes27

Does his status make him less sincere of what he has shown to me?

If you are referring to his status as his birthday this:

And yeah he was born on September 4th.

then I will have to tell you some general information that i have accumulated within the past two years. I have noticed that men like him are generally in the chase for lust, excitement, and passion for the short-term. I wouldn\'t be surprised if he gives you that old Hot n\' cold treatment, but i don\'t like to leave people thinking that i am being pessimistic to your affair, rather I am only being realistic with you on his conquest for your affection, which he\'ll be attracted to you for several months (I say 3 to 6 months, if not may be a year) *sorry for the judgment on my part*. Him having a girlfriend indicates that he is unstable and unfaithful to his partner(s), so you should see his current affair as a red flag.

Unless you just want to have fun then you can consider his approach and do what you both want, but if you want more, you should seek affection and stability elsewhere unless you want a broken heart from this player.

Several of the Virgo men on this site born around those birth dates, i have shown you, have indicated or stated their fair share of cheating and lack of attentiveness in peoples (women) emotional needs by being pompous, detached, and self-absorbed.
3/20/2011 5:29:30 PM | More
sorti-fantastic poney

Born on august 28. Here

If it is not the status of his birthday but the status of his commitment to another women that is drawing you to question his stability on him being faithful to you, then you must honestly think about the possibility of allowing this guy into your heart knowing that he may cheat on his current girlfriend with you and wonder if he may do that to you with another woman. (This can become a cycle, and you honestly don\'t want to be involved in a love triangle)

Who knows, if you are willing to have an open relationships then may be you will feel less stress from his wondering.

These men are very complex and confusing, that is all i can say.
3/20/2011 5:35:53 PM | More
sorti-fantastic poney

Born on august 28. Here

*CORRECTION*

Who knows, if you are willing to have an open-door relationship with him then you shouldn\'t bothered by him wondering astray in your relationship because you can do the same.

(Yeah, that is a bad one...)

Well, he did say, you are the women he cares for deeply, so we can all assume that he wants you.
3/20/2011 5:37:24 PM | More
sorti-fantastic poney

Born on august 28. Here

Posted by Lena282
Posted by sorti-fantastic poney

Question: Is he born on September?

What type of women? My Virgo falls into that slot =/

It is up to you to decide
1 2 3