How to handle an offended/angry Virgo

female •
This is purely a general topic of discussion .... not just my guy's case-specific, but of course which I really seek to know.

Since am the more emotional type, I often fear to mess up further with my reactions !

Please help with your experiences & opinions ... like what acts should be avoided in such cases or what should be done.

What are symptoms that a Virgo is really angry or is feeling offended ... being very cold & aloof ?

female •
Posted by onix

I can only tell you how I react. I can't speak for any other Virgos. If I am angry and/or offended, yes I am cold & distant. I will need space to cool down, then I may be able to discuss it depending upon what it is. I say "may be able to" because if it was anything malicious or anything done out of spite to deliberately hurt me, I won't ever talk to them again. I don't give a butter who it is. I wouldn't spit on them if they were on fire, but hey, that's me.

But if it wasn't anything such as that, I will eventually discuss it with them after I've settled down because I can't discuss anything with anyone when I'm angry. I have to take that time to re-group.

female •
Hey ...Thanks RealTalk for sharing your experience
female •
Posted by onix
Hey ...Thanks RealTalk for sharing your experience

female •
LMAOOOOOO RealTalk ..... I just cant stop laughing at your new profile pic .....hahahaha

57 years old female •
Just
Posted by onix

... like what acts should be avoided in such cases or what should be done.

Yes, because being a human and reacting within your normal natural state of your humanity is messed up, if it offends him .... so, you should probably just encase yourself in cement, so you just stand there, completely still ... surely you won't inconvenience him, then.

That should pretty much do it for avoiding everything he doesn't like about you being human with emotional reactions.
Posted by onix

It depends sometimes when I'm upset over things, I tend to act all aloof or just blow it off like it doensn't bother me depending on the situation. I like to pick and choose my battles. sometimes i'll give people attitude if they did something to make me angry or theres been a few rare occaisions where I have completely exploded and freaked out...like in a scary way where I feel bad for the people around me. generally I just like to be left alone though.
female •
A typical Virgo.Small smirk.
It is according to the situation ,the length of the relationship and what happened.I may plot long term to hurt you,blast you now or you are dead to me.

If I thought/know that you didn't do it on purpose,I can work with you.
If you do something a third time I know you being an a--hat.
If you endanger people that are in my care,it's on.

However this sounds completely different than that.If you are a nautrally emotional person,and if we are evolved ,we will except you as you are.

However,if everytime we hear from you,
it's SEEMS to be a life or death mess that you created,(and you haven't followed our advice from before)
if you test and test us to see if we will rescue you,
if you use your emotions like people use money,
if you suspect instead us of something and act against us instead of ask,
if it is something we think that you are perfectly capable of doing or dealing with,
if it "always" them and never you,
and if you keep changing your mind and don't keep us up to date ,
then it is on you to clean up/take care of/pay up/wipe up behind yourself.

Once people find out just how giving of time/patience/caring/expertise/comfort a Virgo can be,it's take take take.

And this may not be you either,but I suggest you ,take a couple of deep breaths before you rush to throw a situation onto your Virguy.If you know you ALWAYS panic/rush to judgement,take that extra step/beat before you contact your man.We have a drama tank,once it's full,we're done. Learn to RELAX and BE YOURSELF.
female •
Posted by onix

Hahahahahahaha!!!!
female •

The user who posted this message has hidden it.

female •
@ Virgocore - Thank you for sharing

female •
Posted by VulcanLass

If I thought/know that you didn't do it on purpose,I can work with you.
If you do something a third time I know you being an a--hat.
If you endanger people that are in my care,it's on.

However,if everytime we hear from you,
if you test and test us to see if we will rescue you,
if you use your emotions like people use money,
if you suspect instead us of something and act against us instead of ask,
if it "always" them and never you,
and if you keep changing your mind and don't keep us up to date ,
then it is on you to clean up/take care of/pay up/wipe up behind yourself.

Thanks a lot VulcanLass for sharing your opinion

Ya ... am actually following the tips & opinions am getting here, & I've seen some positive results as well.
I'm learning to keep patience, cool & calm. I do have a lot of expectations from him, but am just keeping them buried in my heart.
I guess he is liking my light n friendly approach ... after he had seen my emotional side ... he is slowly reciprocating now by replying back to my text, FB pm , sharing a joke etc ....

But still most of the time he is in his typical 'cold' distant mode, don't know why... I really wish those happy days were back again
hmm my virgo friend just keeps her cool before warning. i basically just talk to her to see whats the problem and what can be solved. however, she has this habit of bringing up old, unnecessary fights to spite me and has a habit of being very unnecessarily vindictive too.

but we just talk things out and she's ok after awhile. one thing i like about virgos is that (those i know) they tend not to be very emotional and dramatic, which suits my style as i dislike emotion and drama.

I met a guy about a week or two ago. We have not did anything sexual but I did him a video of me (you know.... 🙈😁) Ever since that he says he wants me but I don't know if I like him back that way. He seems to crazy and won't stop texting me or go away eve
What have you experienced? I keep thinking about how when I went to visit a man in another contry, I stayed at his place and he payed for everything. I just payed for my ticket. When I told 2 of my close girlfriends about this, their reaction was: wel
Typical.. Well while he's too busy raising hell in his thoughts because I left that night.. I'm gonna watch a movie, smoke some pot, stuff my face, masturbate lol He's giving me the good ol silent treatment right now.
when someone calls you and you are grabbing food with a friend? A friend of mine, who is Canadian, told me that his daughter didn't pick up the phone when he called. Anyways, he then asked me if I'd answer the phone when my parents called. I said, "yea
Hey folks, I've read all the threads. I spent almost half of my vacation reading this forum. It was very interesting BTW! I've met this sag online during my vacation, very far away from my usual location. 24 hours by plane :D I liked him instantly,
My #1 rule: *You don't tell me what I need to do .if I don't ask you. :@ . . . What's your rules sags ??
Sun is Ego, it is pure energy that flows into our veins, the sign placed there will make you want, believe, and fight for that sign´s qualities, good or bad. But Rising is also our self, but is our self explosed to others. I already knew that Rising i
Yea/Nah To me it does I will date an older man but not an old man I'm not trying to become a young widow.
I'm 28, an Aries woman. (Moon aquarius, rising cancer). I've known this Taurus man (4 years younger than me) since a while back and we were drinking buddies. During when we were friends, I was sleeping with his good friend who is a Leo (and attached). Wh
How much are you willing to sacrifice? How long do you hold on for? What is the "breaking point" for you in a relationship? When you end it? What is the hardest thing you had to deal with in a relationship and did you stick around?
I know you goats are slow, but do you prefer to make the first move since you guys/gals like control, or prefer to be asked out/or the other to make the first move?
Your experience? This is someone I was involved with 7 years ago, but neither of us can say anyone did the other wrong. He said he has been trying to find me for the longest and hopes we can rekindle what we had and tie the knot. A few of the positive
Strange title cos u should know right , ... Wrong I just don't I'm a Leo and my man is taurean been together a year and very serious very early he's been hurt as have I I'm more about the here and now he's struggles with past mistakes . When he's with me
ARIES WON'T LET ANYONE TALK. TAURUS IS STUFFING HER FACE AT THE TABLE. GEMINI JUST BAILED ON A BIG NIGHT OUT. CANCER WON'T SAY WHY HE'S UPSET. LEO IS ON AN EMOTIONAL TIRADE AND WON'T THINK ANYTHING THROUGH. VIRGO IS BEING ANAL ABOUT LUNCH P
I got thoughts of leaving my girl, I love her so much unconditionally but sometimes it feels like she doesnt love me as much as I do, we can speculate that.. quite hard to proove tho, she says that she love me to the max but it feels like; as we are a