I was always curious about what you guys thought about Virgos and how they show affection, especially when their methods are different from the norm. So please add to the list if you have friends, significant others, or are Virgos yourselves who may be similar.
As some of you guys know I am sorta seeing this Virguy and I've noticed little things he does that I am still wondering if it means affection or just some of his idiosyncrasies. Sooo here is my list:
1. While he won't message very often he times his messages to be precise. For example if I tell him I'm watching a movie at home, even though I don't mind texting while watching, he won't text back until two hours pass by then say something along the lines of 'The movie should be over by now, so what did you think?'
2. He remembers little information like where my friends live if I mentioned it, but not their names despite meeting them.
3. He will never blow up my phone with emails or messages and in fact likes to be the first to end the conversation via silence. However he will send consecutive texts that have nothing to do with each other even if I don't answer.
4. No matter how small the promise, he will keep it. Including silly things like 'Promise me you'll listen to this song right before bed!'
5. Is not an initiator; he would rather keep a text-convo hanging so we can resume it the next day rather than end it and start a new one the next day. I figured this is a safety mechanism of sorts, kind of like 'I'm not bugging her, I'm just responding.'
6. Self-absorbed! He thinks he is so smart and manipulative that he can circle things around me; like if I asked him 'what's up?' he immediately asks to set up plans for the weekend. I assumed he did that because he thought I wanted to meet up then and there and he couldn't, when in truth I was just bored. But, alas, I'm a Taurus, I just roll my eyes and don't say anything to let him feel powerful.
That's what I have for now. What about you guys?
The Odd Ways That Virgo Show Affection
- Astrology Houses
- Chart Interpretation
- Chinese Horoscopes
- Moon Signs
- Astrology & Crime
- Astrology How-To
- Relationships & Astrology
- Vedic Astrology
- Zodiac Cusps
- Fashion & Beauty
- Food & Drink
- Science & Technology
- The Arts
- Personality Types
- The Man Cave
- The Powder Room
— When I went to France 4 years ago I kinda noticed this a little bit. I asked the owner of the hotel we were staying at in Paris about this. He was 57 at the time. But he said to me that during his time his parents always taught him to show a little respe...
— So Ive been friends with a Gemini guy for a few years. He's always been a little flirty by nature and always had a GF so I never paid him too much attention but we always have a good laugh and got on really well when we were together. A couple of months ...
— Happy Birthday to a lovely and stimulating Lioness, always elegant and poised. It's my pleasure to wish her the very best this Leo Season. Guinness chocolate cake with Bailey's Irish Cream. ;) http://i65.tinypic.com/zslbo3.jpg http://i...
— Even if you are not religious this has a good message about the heart. Sorry it's long. https://youtu.be/aQ7THmKXpPQ
— How can u tell if aqua woman is interested or not? Cause sometimes i feel shes into to me and other times i feel shes not. But when i treetrunk it and try to forget about her life thats when it seems she shows interest. She just seems kinda two faced and...
— I am a girl from middle east who got engaged to a guy. It was supposed to be an arranged marriage and after the engagement, me and my fiance were allowed to talk on phone. He works in europe. Everything was going great except that sometimes my fiance was
— It pay half of my last gig bt it pays the bills. Hurts that no one in my house has asked where ive been going.
— This board is always bombarded with questions about why we Aquarians do the things we do in relationships etc and it seems as if we are always misunderstood so to help the other signs understand us a little more clearly post a video, meme or gif that des...
— Does anyone have a ghost account on Facebook, Instagram, ect? Or know someone that does? What's the point?? How does it make you feel? I'm dealing with someone who stalks me because I'm friends with her ex from six years ago. She's crazy! But unless ...
— http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/02/waitress-fired-facebook-kirsten-kelly_n_5552922.html i really don't care, honestly... because i feel like simple-minded statements like that shouldn't be made to begin with... but is this fair?
— Just curious since you guys are known to be traditional do any of you tend to stick to your own race and if not does it take you a long time to decide whether you can date a person of a different race? Also if your family was mostly set on one culture wo...
— …before I hide his picture. This man has mainly air and fire in his chart. However, he was attracted to water signs, particularly Pisces and Cancer throughout his life. He looks a lot younger than he is. He is tall enough, medium build, has a tende...
— Post 3 things about yourself, people on forum guess which is the lie. Needs to be fun, mistirious and tricky! the one who guesses, posts next! Ok, I start;) 1. When I was 6 years old, i moon-walked and peed on my mothers bed. 2. Instead going to ...
— COME ON . Who ever wins this get to take SUPREME NIPPLE LORD FROM @quantum [IMG]http://a68.tinypic.com/9sxq0w.jpg[/IMG] Edit: Everybody after this thread. https://i.imgur.com/ol6Asgy.gif
— I ran into my Ex Taurus fwb of 3 years. I went to a social gathering and there he was. The last conversation we had I told him that I wanted to be open to be friends and speak if we ran into each other. When I saw him he acted as if I wasn't even there. ...