HELLLLP. I've been outa the dating scene for a few years and now I"m back. I've seen this handsome virgo guy that works at the grocery store that I go to. I've noticed him for a year, and honestly we have been looking and smiling just very casually for the last year. I was in a bad place emotionally then so I wasn't interested, but I ALWAYS NOTICED HIM and swear there was SOMETHING going on. Fast forward. I"m an aries, so I do things kinda like fast and now..lol, if I want it I go for it. But..this guy, for soem reason made me so freakin nervous, that it paralyzed me. I do have anxiety, but this crush was making me feel and act elementary..(how embaressing). This is what has happened and I need some input.
1. After flirting very very casually for a year, I went in and went for the kill. I walked by him, locked eyes, smiled and he stared back and smiled. NOt just stare. but STARE for at least 5 seconds. He smiled and I turned my head first.
2. Now I'm over analyzing, got this worked up in my head and anxious. I go back to the store..1 month later, ( I couldn't go back I was THAT nervous) and I see him and freeze. I acted like I needed whatever was to my right, grabed it and turned around AND WALKED AWAY!!!!! (being a virgo, he was TOTALLY STARING AT ME AS HE WAS WORKING AT THE END OF THE AISLE AND PROBLBY WONDERING WTH I AN DOING..LOL)
3. I waited for another 1 month, went back, and I swear he was right next to me in a flash...but he totally ignored me...so I left sad.
10. I put my big girl panties on after stressing about this for 2 weeks because i don't want to hurt anybody and flirting is supposed to be fun and I think it was turning into something hurtful so I went back and I walked by him and said hello, he said "oh hi" and smiled......
now this is what I need clarity on. When I went back he smiles, says hi, and just stares at me as I"m walking, intesne eye contact. I turn away, then turn bacvk to him and say Happy Holidays, he says thanks and we both stare at eachother. I stared extra long cuz I knew I needed a few second buffer so when I went home I don't convince myself he wasn't staring. It was a little weird. As I walked away I contintued to stare because he was and I turned my head as I was walking to keep staring. The staring lasted only about a goooood 5 seconds and I turned my head first. We havn't really spoken too much yet but since I started to flirt hardcore, he is staring now hardcore. Is he inte
**VIRGO MAN FLIRTING,,...THE STARE
- Astrology Houses
- Chart Interpretation
- Chinese Horoscopes
- Moon Signs
- Astrology & Crime
- Astrology How-To
- Relationships & Astrology
- Vedic Astrology
- Zodiac Cusps
- Fashion & Beauty
- Food & Drink
- Science & Technology
- The Arts
- Personality Types
- The Man Cave
- The Powder Room
It really bothers me how many timed slave shows and movies are being broadcasted over and over. Its like they want to show us that this is our origins and its not. Black ppl need to stop identifying with being from africa and being african american.
How was the process? I have had articles published. It's surprisingly easy the only issue is chasing the check after.
If a website comes up in search results twice and the two are identical except the web address is different what does that mean? Would you trust the site? I am not talking google.com vrs .ie or anything.
Have you ever dated anyone with their Sun in your 7th house (or a strong aspect to the 7th house, at least)? How'd it feel? What did the relationship conspire of?
thought it's a nice sweet thread!
@blessyou, I think you might find this book helpful. Author is Daniel Bergner. Here's a review from the book: I borrowed this book from the library hoping to learn something useful about women's sexual desires, and I believe I have. Society teaches
:-D Right outside my window!
Said I'd upload the photos aaaand here they are! Say hello to my new kid :D
Can anyone tell me more about this aspect? Experiences? Any benefits(cause i've mostly just heard bad things). I'm very interested in this, because I have it natally.....meaning that most people in my immediate age group will have their saturn opposing My
I met this cancer guy online he messaged me and then i messaged him back and we exchanged our numbers and he wanted to meet for coffee on the same day but I had plans so he said he was going out of the city for the weekend and we can meet after he comes b
I honestly don't know many people who share my sign, so I wonder if we match up. What annoys you? What's your temperament like? What do you enjoy? Tell me about yourself. Details! As for myself, I'm neither friendly or unfriendly. I hang back and obser