HELLLLP. I've been outa the dating scene for a few years and now I"m back. I've seen this handsome virgo guy that works at the grocery store that I go to. I've noticed him for a year, and honestly we have been looking and smiling just very casually for the last year. I was in a bad place emotionally then so I wasn't interested, but I ALWAYS NOTICED HIM and swear there was SOMETHING going on. Fast forward. I"m an aries, so I do things kinda like fast and now..lol, if I want it I go for it. But..this guy, for soem reason made me so freakin nervous, that it paralyzed me. I do have anxiety, but this crush was making me feel and act elementary..(how embaressing). This is what has happened and I need some input.
1. After flirting very very casually for a year, I went in and went for the kill. I walked by him, locked eyes, smiled and he stared back and smiled. NOt just stare. but STARE for at least 5 seconds. He smiled and I turned my head first.
2. Now I'm over analyzing, got this worked up in my head and anxious. I go back to the store..1 month later, ( I couldn't go back I was THAT nervous) and I see him and freeze. I acted like I needed whatever was to my right, grabed it and turned around AND WALKED AWAY!!!!! (being a virgo, he was TOTALLY STARING AT ME AS HE WAS WORKING AT THE END OF THE AISLE AND PROBLBY WONDERING WTH I AN DOING..LOL)
3. I waited for another 1 month, went back, and I swear he was right next to me in a flash...but he totally ignored me...so I left sad.
10. I put my big girl panties on after stressing about this for 2 weeks because i don't want to hurt anybody and flirting is supposed to be fun and I think it was turning into something hurtful so I went back and I walked by him and said hello, he said "oh hi" and smiled......
now this is what I need clarity on. When I went back he smiles, says hi, and just stares at me as I"m walking, intesne eye contact. I turn away, then turn bacvk to him and say Happy Holidays, he says thanks and we both stare at eachother. I stared extra long cuz I knew I needed a few second buffer so when I went home I don't convince myself he wasn't staring. It was a little weird. As I walked away I contintued to stare because he was and I turned my head as I was walking to keep staring. The staring lasted only about a goooood 5 seconds and I turned my head first. We havn't really spoken too much yet but since I started to flirt hardcore, he is staring now hardcore. Is he inte
**VIRGO MAN FLIRTING,,...THE STARE
- Astrology Houses
- Chart Interpretation
- Chinese Horoscopes
- Moon Signs
- Astrology & Crime
- Astrology How-To
- Relationships & Astrology
- Vedic Astrology
- Zodiac Cusps
- Fashion & Beauty
- Food & Drink
- Science & Technology
- The Arts
- Personality Types
- The Man Cave
- The Powder Room
Just out of curiosity? It does't seem to be as rare as people make it sound. I am the only one in my entire family, but I meet a lot of left handed people. I was ambidextrous for awhile, but eventually picked my left. What do you guys thinks compels u
What is wrong with them? Am I missing something? Sister in law and I went out for dinner and a drink(HER IDEA), I know she doesn't like me much but I wanted to be polite and keep things happy and healthy. After the meal I end up paying the tab she did not
Want to catalyze your motivation + goal attainment? Get your WOOP on! Wish + Outcome + Obstacle + Plan = magic
I'm interested how caps express love? In the beginning our relationship he told me that he loves meand that he wants to marry me.We got married,but he stopped saying that he loves me.In the meantime,he is still as sweet as in the beginning:full of care,ge
I've done a topic on "Beautiful fire men/women" almost a year ago on my old account, which went viral to other elements. And you guys inspired me to re-create. Would be nice to see representatives of each sign, and come on. Can't leave the ladies behind.
He's been getting lots of text from this particular person and he hide preview of text. I asked who this person is. He told me it's his ex and they still talk. He unfriended her on social media in front of me after I told him I have trust issues. I kn
at work i was watching this kind of motivationnal
How to become a charming woman To become a charming woman is not an easy thing, you should not spend too much time on it. As a charming woman not only include specific social skills and more. If you Hope in this sense, you are charming as a person, yo
Always notice scorpios are in management position and working very hard. Also usually see Scorpio careers as Doctors, Psychiatrist, Police Officers or Lawyers...
He'll say, " let do this" but when the date comes he will cancel due to unforeseen events...( I've watched him lie to other people plenty times so I never believe them at this point )Then he'll bring it up in the future multiple times but not actually mak
Johnson & Johnson has been ordered by a US jury to pay $55m to a woman who said that using the company’s talc-powder products for feminine hygiene caused her to develop ovarian cancer. The verdict is the second straight trial loss for the company, wh
self-explanatory but i was just drawn to this