Virgo man are they a man of their word?

???my birth chart??? Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun Gemini 2.1
i've been told a lot of things from my virgo.
examples: "you are important to me" , "i like you a lot,possibly love you" ,"i been so busy" ," when i am busy i like to get the job done first" ,"i will stand behind my words 1000%" , "i want to get to know you before getting into anything" , "when the time is correct", "i would like for you to come back & be apart of my near future",etc....so are they a man of their word? honesty? etc.
ladies have virgo man that say similar things to this?
perhaps not even in a relationship with him yet as i. well not a bf/gf relationship but something is there.
tell me your stories
male from Brooklyn •
"Destined For Greatness Someday Lol First Decan Virgo Sub Ruled by Mercu

i dont know about other virgos but im very true to my word i say what i mean and mean what i say i always been taught ur word is ur bond and thus i do my best to keep it.
???my birth chart??? Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun Gemini 2.1
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo

oh my you write & sound just like him o.O well if virgo men love honesty that means they are honest to as well? i mean i feel that he hasn't lied to me and if i even think about him lying he will put me in place and prove me wrong.
male from Brooklyn •
"Destined For Greatness Someday Lol First Decan Virgo Sub Ruled by Mercu
Posted by KrystleSade
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo

lol really what if i was really him muhahahahahahahaha lmfao J/K lol
???my birth chart??? Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun Gemini 2.1
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo
Posted by KrystleSade
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo

lol really what if i was really him muhahahahahahahaha lmfao J/K lol

lol omg then i'd be really asking for it haha xD
???my birth chart??? Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun Gemini 2.1
Posted by Ccdarling

lol really what if i was really him muhahahahahahahaha lmfao J/K lol

Ok stop trying to freak us Gems out you know how we over think and all.

you are correct ma'am. i over think way to much and sometimes i wish i can turn off my brain for thinking so much. can't stand it really.
male from Brooklyn •
"Destined For Greatness Someday Lol First Decan Virgo Sub Ruled by Mercu
Posted by Ccdarling

lol really what if i was really him muhahahahahahahaha lmfao J/K lol

Ok stop trying to freak us Gems out you know how we over think and all.

lmao and u know how virgos love to over analyze things lol.
???my birth chart??? Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun Gemini 2.1
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo
Posted by Ccdarling

lol really what if i was really him muhahahahahahahaha lmfao J/K lol

Ok stop trying to freak us Gems out you know how we over think and all.

lmao and u know how virgos love to over analyze things lol.

yes they do love to analyze for quite some time -_-" lol
male •
Sun:Virgo Moon:Scorpio Ascendant:Scorpio Mars:Cancer Venus:Scorpio Pluto:S
Every sign has people that lie. Just because he is a Virgo doesn't mean there is a 100% chance that he is true to his word.

I like to try and keep promises, though. Sucks when i can't keep one.
from cuteness,, I am Very cute,, because I am too cute to handle! •
"Born on august 28. Heres an online description of my birth an
Agree with this guy. ^^^^
???my birth chart??? Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun Gemini 2.1
ahh indeed every sign does a have liar. a lot of people believe all gems are the biggest liars . in this case,this is where more gem brother who was born june 1. is the BIGGEST liar out there. as for me may 23. i am the most honest & blunt person you will ever meet. so i completely understand what you're trying to say.
???my birth chart??? Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun Gemini 2.1
Posted by valeria25
Posted by Mattofla

I like to try and keep promises, though. Sucks when i can't keep one.

QFT.

My mother always advises me NEVER EVER make a promise you can't keep. Nuff said.

i agree with you. if i make a promise i stay to my words. but i always tell people that as well. don't make promises you can't keep.
from USA •
it has been my experience with Virgo men only, whether they are just friends, mentors, co workers and/or BF's, all of them have been honest, fair and hard working.

I truly believe Virgos are more comfortable to be with people who exemplify these qualities because it's part of the Virgo criteria; they embrace all three imho.

Where the difference lies, at least in my experiences, is this. Despite Virgos admiring honesty and being direct with their comments, I'm not always convinced they say what they truly mean or meant to say when deep emotions are involved. The following quote is from this board. I recall reading it over a year ago, and for whatever reason, I put it in a word file and saved it. I haven't read it since, but with this thread, I thought it was very apropos. I don't know who the poster was who wrote it. But it certainly describes my experiences with Virgo men who have an emotional connection with someone......

When he (a virgo) truly loves someone, how does he show it?

"Somebody else here wrote this, or I may have read it somewhere: You know for sure that a Virgo loves you, when he pushes you away ???No other comment is necessary, except to add that if we really love you, we are very very quiet in your presence, and if you try to communicate with us, we just go blank, become blocked and say the opposite of what we really want to say. BUT, our eyes always tell the truth!"

I really think Virgo men have the utmost intent to speak the truth. Whether they are capable of always saying it, is another story imho.

???my birth chart??? Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun Gemini 2.1
Posted by gemini64

When he (a virgo) truly loves someone, how does he show it?

this helped so much thank you kindly i can't express it enough ^^ & yes he does all those things that you quoted. when he looks at me. my heart feels something there.

Do you have any? Wanna post pics or tell us about it? When did you get it/them? Have you regretted it? Sorry if this is AP. Don't remember seeing a topic about tattoos though.
How do you LEO people act when something goes wrong, like a way that you did not want it to? More specified in relationship situations... when my girl does things that I dislike I kinda get angry but still sad, sometimes i rage and take it out in th
Your experience? This is someone I was involved with 7 years ago, but neither of us can say anyone did the other wrong. He said he has been trying to find me for the longest and hopes we can rekindle what we had and tie the knot. A few of the positive
Post ya bdays so we can wish y'all happy bday. Happy late bday to those I missed, my aplogies
I started dating my Libra gf the last 2months. Its been cozy for just 1 month. She told me she demands time, and gets jealous easily, I made sure I gave her my attention, and never did anything to make her jealous. She has NEVER ever said "I love you" t
I've been talking to a Gemini with taurus moon. I realize his feelings are growing and I told him I cannot think of getting into a relationship or any of this since I broke up a couple of months ago and not ready for any of this. He is such a good fri
To quit a job you just started? :/ I've been there 2 weeks, in training. It's a great company, but I can tell already tell the position is not a good fit for me. And I got another job offer for something more in my wheelhouse. Should I tell Company
Any taurus females, or guys who have dealt with Taurus females know how to react when a taurus female asks for space. I'm in a bit of a difference of opinion... Me and a girl who have been talking too got into a small drama because she didn't like my f
Have you ever heard the term An In Tune Virgo Have you met one? I feel that Virgo's change as they age, or become mo
I saw some women say they want a boy for a baby, what about a girl?? if you were to want to have a baby in the future, ladies, what gender do you want? Are you really wanting a certain gender or do you leave it up to fate? Whatever will be will be?
Can anyone tell me how this relationship worked out for them?
When romantically involved with Caps, don't do either, because it will NOT get you your desired results. Just a word of advice.
Jupiter has been in Libra for a little over two weeks now. Some of my libra friends have started new relationships, others have new jobs, yet others have new projects. Friends in other signs have taken a breath of fresh air, yet others are about to capita
Share your thoughts on anything.