Virgo man are they a man of their word?

KrystleSade
i've been told a lot of things from my virgo.
examples: "you are important to me" , "i like you a lot,possibly love you" ,"i been so busy" ," when i am busy i like to get the job done first" ,"i will stand behind my words 1000%" , "i want to get to know you before getting into anything" , "when the time is correct", "i would like for you to come back & be apart of my near future",etc....so are they a man of their word? honesty? etc.
ladies have virgo man that say similar things to this?
perhaps not even in a relationship with him yet as i. well not a bf/gf relationship but something is there.
tell me your stories
LeGendary ViRGo

i dont know about other virgos but im very true to my word i say what i mean and mean what i say i always been taught ur word is ur bond and thus i do my best to keep it.
KrystleSade
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo

oh my you write & sound just like him o.O well if virgo men love honesty that means they are honest to as well? i mean i feel that he hasn't lied to me and if i even think about him lying he will put me in place and prove me wrong.
LeGendary ViRGo
Posted by KrystleSade
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo

lol really what if i was really him muhahahahahahahaha lmfao J/K lol
KrystleSade
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo
Posted by KrystleSade
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo

lol really what if i was really him muhahahahahahahaha lmfao J/K lol

lol omg then i'd be really asking for it haha xD
KrystleSade
Posted by Ccdarling

lol really what if i was really him muhahahahahahahaha lmfao J/K lol

Ok stop trying to freak us Gems out you know how we over think and all.

you are correct ma'am. i over think way to much and sometimes i wish i can turn off my brain for thinking so much. can't stand it really.
LeGendary ViRGo
Posted by Ccdarling

lol really what if i was really him muhahahahahahahaha lmfao J/K lol

Ok stop trying to freak us Gems out you know how we over think and all.

lmao and u know how virgos love to over analyze things lol.
KrystleSade
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo
Posted by Ccdarling

lol really what if i was really him muhahahahahahahaha lmfao J/K lol

Ok stop trying to freak us Gems out you know how we over think and all.

lmao and u know how virgos love to over analyze things lol.

yes they do love to analyze for quite some time -_-" lol
Mattofla
Every sign has people that lie. Just because he is a Virgo doesn't mean there is a 100% chance that he is true to his word.

I like to try and keep promises, though. Sucks when i can't keep one.
sorti-fantastic poney
Agree with this guy. ^^^^
KrystleSade
ahh indeed every sign does a have liar. a lot of people believe all gems are the biggest liars . in this case,this is where more gem brother who was born june 1. is the BIGGEST liar out there. as for me may 23. i am the most honest & blunt person you will ever meet. so i completely understand what you're trying to say.
KrystleSade
Posted by valeria25
Posted by Mattofla

I like to try and keep promises, though. Sucks when i can't keep one.

QFT.

My mother always advises me NEVER EVER make a promise you can't keep. Nuff said.

i agree with you. if i make a promise i stay to my words. but i always tell people that as well. don't make promises you can't keep.
gemini64
it has been my experience with Virgo men only, whether they are just friends, mentors, co workers and/or BF's, all of them have been honest, fair and hard working.

I truly believe Virgos are more comfortable to be with people who exemplify these qualities because it's part of the Virgo criteria; they embrace all three imho.

Where the difference lies, at least in my experiences, is this. Despite Virgos admiring honesty and being direct with their comments, I'm not always convinced they say what they truly mean or meant to say when deep emotions are involved. The following quote is from this board. I recall reading it over a year ago, and for whatever reason, I put it in a word file and saved it. I haven't read it since, but with this thread, I thought it was very apropos. I don't know who the poster was who wrote it. But it certainly describes my experiences with Virgo men who have an emotional connection with someone......

When he (a virgo) truly loves someone, how does he show it?

"Somebody else here wrote this, or I may have read it somewhere: You know for sure that a Virgo loves you, when he pushes you away ???No other comment is necessary, except to add that if we really love you, we are very very quiet in your presence, and if you try to communicate with us, we just go blank, become blocked and say the opposite of what we really want to say. BUT, our eyes always tell the truth!"

I really think Virgo men have the utmost intent to speak the truth. Whether they are capable of always saying it, is another story imho.

KrystleSade
Posted by gemini64

When he (a virgo) truly loves someone, how does he show it?

this helped so much thank you kindly i can't express it enough ^^ & yes he does all those things that you quoted. when he looks at me. my heart feels something there.

Kayco
Kayco
I have an Aquarius friend that can read how I feel with a look. Even when I'm hiding my feelings. Being around them makes me feel naked. Do all Aquarians have this gift with all signs or is this a Gemini/Aquarius thing?
Bubbles2528
Bubbles2528
I betrayed my Taurus bf Taurus by going through his PC and phone. Also spying around when he left everything open. We aren't together back want him back. How do you rebuilt trust and get him back? Now he locks everything and changed all password and nothi
Libsizzler
Libsizzler
Gems, I Libra applaud your ability to issue silent guilt trips. Ya'll don't have to say anything and a Libra will know they've hit the nono area. How and why can you be one of the best signs who can accomplish this?!! Even with a wishy washy leeb.
Jkats
Jkats
I say "friend" because idk where we stand atm. Currently he lives with a roommate, but come June, he has to move in with his mom. Would this make a man depressed? What are signs of depression? Distancing, lack of sexual desire?
missscorpio69
missscorpio69
could someone experience enough to describe what kind of crab he is (in astrology way)? we just met through our mutual friend and for some reason my first impression tells me he is more than that. due to my limited astrology knowledge i would be appreciat
Sn1p3r187
Sn1p3r187
About fucking time they finally started making music again. Jesus it's been 12 years since Cool to be You. And I was only like 10 when it was released. How the time flies. But it's a great thing they're finally working on new material. If you're a fan of
P3n3lop3
P3n3lop3
If there are any how are you dealing with your relationships?
Honeybunniie
Honeybunniie
i have to word vomit my current evil and unreasonable emotion. I have an ex that I DO NOT want or ever give them another chance but I want to send them to hell and watch them live in the years of hell that they put u through. I dnt know why I'm having a h
Scorpsteph
Scorpsteph
My moon in Vedic is Sagittarius and my moon in western is capricorn. both are totally different. What really is the difference between these two charts? My moon signs are so opposite of one another...
Scorpsteph
Scorpsteph
Sun is Scorpio 24 degrees Moon in Capricorn 5 degrees Mercury in Scorpio 6 degrees Venus in Scorpio 9 degrees Mars in Sagittarius 5 degrees Jupiter in Scorpio 1 degree Saturn in Aquarius 23 degrees Uranus in Capricorn 19 degrees Neptune is Caprico
BG2
BG2
Have you ever fallen for the wingman approach? Do you feel safer knowing the wingman vouches for the guy trying to pick you? What are your views on that approach? Do you find the approach funny, cute, manipulative, cowardly, etc.? Any success s
dewiklaessen1991
dewiklaessen1991
I think we've never seen beyonce like this is she going nuts ?