Virgo man are they a man of their word?

KrystleSade
i've been told a lot of things from my virgo.
examples: "you are important to me" , "i like you a lot,possibly love you" ,"i been so busy" ," when i am busy i like to get the job done first" ,"i will stand behind my words 1000%" , "i want to get to know you before getting into anything" , "when the time is correct", "i would like for you to come back & be apart of my near future",etc....so are they a man of their word? honesty? etc.
ladies have virgo man that say similar things to this?
perhaps not even in a relationship with him yet as i. well not a bf/gf relationship but something is there.
tell me your stories
LeGendary ViRGo

i dont know about other virgos but im very true to my word i say what i mean and mean what i say i always been taught ur word is ur bond and thus i do my best to keep it.
KrystleSade
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo

oh my you write & sound just like him o.O well if virgo men love honesty that means they are honest to as well? i mean i feel that he hasn't lied to me and if i even think about him lying he will put me in place and prove me wrong.
LeGendary ViRGo
Posted by KrystleSade
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo

lol really what if i was really him muhahahahahahahaha lmfao J/K lol
KrystleSade
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo
Posted by KrystleSade
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo

lol really what if i was really him muhahahahahahahaha lmfao J/K lol

lol omg then i'd be really asking for it haha xD
KrystleSade
Posted by Ccdarling

lol really what if i was really him muhahahahahahahaha lmfao J/K lol

Ok stop trying to freak us Gems out you know how we over think and all.

you are correct ma'am. i over think way to much and sometimes i wish i can turn off my brain for thinking so much. can't stand it really.
LeGendary ViRGo
Posted by Ccdarling

lol really what if i was really him muhahahahahahahaha lmfao J/K lol

Ok stop trying to freak us Gems out you know how we over think and all.

lmao and u know how virgos love to over analyze things lol.
KrystleSade
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo
Posted by Ccdarling

lol really what if i was really him muhahahahahahahaha lmfao J/K lol

Ok stop trying to freak us Gems out you know how we over think and all.

lmao and u know how virgos love to over analyze things lol.

yes they do love to analyze for quite some time -_-" lol
Mattofla
Every sign has people that lie. Just because he is a Virgo doesn't mean there is a 100% chance that he is true to his word.

I like to try and keep promises, though. Sucks when i can't keep one.
sorti-fantastic poney
Agree with this guy. ^^^^
KrystleSade
ahh indeed every sign does a have liar. a lot of people believe all gems are the biggest liars . in this case,this is where more gem brother who was born june 1. is the BIGGEST liar out there. as for me may 23. i am the most honest & blunt person you will ever meet. so i completely understand what you're trying to say.
KrystleSade
Posted by valeria25
Posted by Mattofla

I like to try and keep promises, though. Sucks when i can't keep one.

QFT.

My mother always advises me NEVER EVER make a promise you can't keep. Nuff said.

i agree with you. if i make a promise i stay to my words. but i always tell people that as well. don't make promises you can't keep.
gemini64
it has been my experience with Virgo men only, whether they are just friends, mentors, co workers and/or BF's, all of them have been honest, fair and hard working.

I truly believe Virgos are more comfortable to be with people who exemplify these qualities because it's part of the Virgo criteria; they embrace all three imho.

Where the difference lies, at least in my experiences, is this. Despite Virgos admiring honesty and being direct with their comments, I'm not always convinced they say what they truly mean or meant to say when deep emotions are involved. The following quote is from this board. I recall reading it over a year ago, and for whatever reason, I put it in a word file and saved it. I haven't read it since, but with this thread, I thought it was very apropos. I don't know who the poster was who wrote it. But it certainly describes my experiences with Virgo men who have an emotional connection with someone......

When he (a virgo) truly loves someone, how does he show it?

"Somebody else here wrote this, or I may have read it somewhere: You know for sure that a Virgo loves you, when he pushes you away ???No other comment is necessary, except to add that if we really love you, we are very very quiet in your presence, and if you try to communicate with us, we just go blank, become blocked and say the opposite of what we really want to say. BUT, our eyes always tell the truth!"

I really think Virgo men have the utmost intent to speak the truth. Whether they are capable of always saying it, is another story imho.

KrystleSade
Posted by gemini64

When he (a virgo) truly loves someone, how does he show it?

this helped so much thank you kindly i can't express it enough ^^ & yes he does all those things that you quoted. when he looks at me. my heart feels something there.

Montgomery
Montgomery
... of these lovelies? woman in this pic is 5' or 5'1... wearing the packable version. I'm tired of tromping thru the rain in my good shoes... but these I think I love. I've read they run big though, and would like to know if any of you
CantGetEnough
CantGetEnough
I saw one that was black and another that was white on two seperate occasions. I can explain it in this way: It's like a trail of colored air.. With the white spirit there was some sort of feather near it With the black spirit I felt uneasy l
Chasbelle
Chasbelle
Please help me understand Scorpios! Ya'll are so beautiful inside and truly amazing friends with Taurus until it becomes emotional or Taurus falls in love, why? And why can't it just go back to a platonic friendship like the beginning? What is it about th
SensitiveBlues
SensitiveBlues
Lynch reportedly hasn't spent a penny of the $49.7 million in salary he has made in his NFL career
Ikuta07
Ikuta07
Hello, I'm a Sagittarius woman and met an Aquarius man online a year ago. Four months into dating, he told me I am not the right fit for him and hopes that we can still hang out as friends. I've been hanging out with him as friends since then. I still
deedee85
deedee85
I'm torn. I love my ex and he is starting to come around but this new guy has been pursuing me for over a month now and I can't get him off my mind Me: Sun Scorpio Moon Aries Venus Libra Mars Cancer Guy A: Sun Libra Moon Capricorn Venus Virgo
crabRiot
crabRiot
I liked her. Dammit, what did you guys do to Femmie?
HouseCleaning
HouseCleaning
Prayer to the Holy Flying Spaghetti Monster 3 times
Imarollin
Imarollin
Movies, TV series, you name it!
HouseCleaning
HouseCleaning
any members here?
Aggrippina66789
Aggrippina66789
TaurusGirlRas
TaurusGirlRas
For the last 2 years I have had a long distance relationship with a a guy I'm really fond of but whom I am almost sure has a girlfriend. We have a bond and connection that cannot be ignored. He has come to see me for a weekend and we made passionate love.