Virgo man are they a man of their word?

KrystleSade
i've been told a lot of things from my virgo.
examples: "you are important to me" , "i like you a lot,possibly love you" ,"i been so busy" ," when i am busy i like to get the job done first" ,"i will stand behind my words 1000%" , "i want to get to know you before getting into anything" , "when the time is correct", "i would like for you to come back & be apart of my near future",etc....so are they a man of their word? honesty? etc.
ladies have virgo man that say similar things to this?
perhaps not even in a relationship with him yet as i. well not a bf/gf relationship but something is there.
tell me your stories
LeGendary ViRGo

i dont know about other virgos but im very true to my word i say what i mean and mean what i say i always been taught ur word is ur bond and thus i do my best to keep it.
KrystleSade
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo

oh my you write & sound just like him o.O well if virgo men love honesty that means they are honest to as well? i mean i feel that he hasn't lied to me and if i even think about him lying he will put me in place and prove me wrong.
LeGendary ViRGo
Posted by KrystleSade
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo

lol really what if i was really him muhahahahahahahaha lmfao J/K lol
KrystleSade
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo
Posted by KrystleSade
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo

lol really what if i was really him muhahahahahahahaha lmfao J/K lol

lol omg then i'd be really asking for it haha xD
KrystleSade
Posted by Ccdarling

lol really what if i was really him muhahahahahahahaha lmfao J/K lol

Ok stop trying to freak us Gems out you know how we over think and all.

you are correct ma'am. i over think way to much and sometimes i wish i can turn off my brain for thinking so much. can't stand it really.
LeGendary ViRGo
Posted by Ccdarling

lol really what if i was really him muhahahahahahahaha lmfao J/K lol

Ok stop trying to freak us Gems out you know how we over think and all.

lmao and u know how virgos love to over analyze things lol.
KrystleSade
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo
Posted by Ccdarling

lol really what if i was really him muhahahahahahahaha lmfao J/K lol

Ok stop trying to freak us Gems out you know how we over think and all.

lmao and u know how virgos love to over analyze things lol.

yes they do love to analyze for quite some time -_-" lol
Mattofla
Every sign has people that lie. Just because he is a Virgo doesn't mean there is a 100% chance that he is true to his word.

I like to try and keep promises, though. Sucks when i can't keep one.
sorti-fantastic poney
Agree with this guy. ^^^^
KrystleSade
ahh indeed every sign does a have liar. a lot of people believe all gems are the biggest liars . in this case,this is where more gem brother who was born june 1. is the BIGGEST liar out there. as for me may 23. i am the most honest & blunt person you will ever meet. so i completely understand what you're trying to say.
KrystleSade
Posted by valeria25
Posted by Mattofla

I like to try and keep promises, though. Sucks when i can't keep one.

QFT.

My mother always advises me NEVER EVER make a promise you can't keep. Nuff said.

i agree with you. if i make a promise i stay to my words. but i always tell people that as well. don't make promises you can't keep.
gemini64
it has been my experience with Virgo men only, whether they are just friends, mentors, co workers and/or BF's, all of them have been honest, fair and hard working.

I truly believe Virgos are more comfortable to be with people who exemplify these qualities because it's part of the Virgo criteria; they embrace all three imho.

Where the difference lies, at least in my experiences, is this. Despite Virgos admiring honesty and being direct with their comments, I'm not always convinced they say what they truly mean or meant to say when deep emotions are involved. The following quote is from this board. I recall reading it over a year ago, and for whatever reason, I put it in a word file and saved it. I haven't read it since, but with this thread, I thought it was very apropos. I don't know who the poster was who wrote it. But it certainly describes my experiences with Virgo men who have an emotional connection with someone......

When he (a virgo) truly loves someone, how does he show it?

"Somebody else here wrote this, or I may have read it somewhere: You know for sure that a Virgo loves you, when he pushes you away ???No other comment is necessary, except to add that if we really love you, we are very very quiet in your presence, and if you try to communicate with us, we just go blank, become blocked and say the opposite of what we really want to say. BUT, our eyes always tell the truth!"

I really think Virgo men have the utmost intent to speak the truth. Whether they are capable of always saying it, is another story imho.

KrystleSade
Posted by gemini64

When he (a virgo) truly loves someone, how does he show it?

this helped so much thank you kindly i can't express it enough ^^ & yes he does all those things that you quoted. when he looks at me. my heart feels something there.

themagnetoreborn
themagnetoreborn
conjunct Jupiter is one of the most fortunate aspects of all, especially for taking action and physical activities. This aspect has always been known for successful actions and success in war. The only potential problems you may experience are going over
Ellycakes
Ellycakes
But couldn't help myself. :| So things with the Leo I was seeing dissolved. Ultimately it was probably a good thing I think. While I don't know his situation per say, he seemed like he had a lot going on in his life and also is possibly getting over so
exxtasyx
exxtasyx
Happy? Sad drunk? Angry drunk? Let us know! I used to be a WILD, fun drunk. Like none of my friends wanted to dance so I'd be like, whatever, I'm gonna dance by myself! And then ended up dancing with strangers. Then it progressed into a really angry dr
SunnyKitty
SunnyKitty
I'm a Leo female and I'm pretty sure this Taurus dude is pissed at me. On Saturday I went out and saw him at the club. I invited him over, he was going to come but I got too drunk and ignored his texts/snaps while I was clearly on my phone and then I lost
exxtasyx
exxtasyx
What is the point of making "goodbye" threads? What is the point of "I'm taking a break" threads? And what is the point of deleting only to come back? None of this makes sense to me. If I wanna do something I just do it and message the people I like to
capricornmoon
capricornmoon
Whose invited? Whose left off the guest list? What city should host? What events should occur during the convention? Who should host the convention? Who would be the special guest invite?
Luxhc
Luxhc
"You know I still can't figure out exactly what I did to have been graced (again) with this five year long silent streak. When did we get like this? And not to mention that last time I saw you, I think we actually bypassed whatever this predicament wa
BullShit
BullShit
hi guys....: ) So i have a problem. I recently was contacted by a gemini woman i didnt know who wants a 1 on 1 birthday meeting with me. I asked her why, she told me she wanted know how creme filling was made. I guess she knew that i knew how to make past
TaurusGal92
TaurusGal92
girls only reply plz ********* hi girls so lets talk about pregnancy, child birth and motherhood in this thread. : ) i wanna know if u've ever been pregnant, ever had babies and what was ur experience but mostly i wanna ask some questions cuz this i
anashin
anashin
Ive dated this taurus man for few months and we had a good time together. Im a sagittarius. Long story short, i became a bit clingy and paranoid which created drama and he didnt like it until we broke it off. It was actually an on and off kind of rela
Ryoko
Ryoko
Did he delete?
TaurusGal92
TaurusGal92
hi guys... : ) so i have a problem.... i recently broke up with a gemini cuz i talked to my scorpio ex and were workin things out and stuff so im not with anyone anymore but me and this gemini made plans to have a 1-1 birthday dinner awhile ago and he