Virgo men, what should we know about you?

FlorasSecret
I am just a curious Cappy girl!

What kind of woman do you like? What is more important, looks or personality? What counts as an absolute turn on, and what is a total turn off?

What are your main focus in life? What do you like to do in your freetime? How much time do you like to spend with your lover. need your space, or like to have a bit more clingy girlfriend?

When you start to date, do you prefer to make the first step or not? Would you "fight" for a woman you love? What love generally mean to you? Are you idealists?

How important sex is, and are you more traditional or rather crazy in bed? Want a more dominant, a more submissive woman, or both?

Any experiences with Cappy women?

Just write anything what you think you are.
Cajunspirit
Posted by FlorasSecret
I am just a curious Cappy girl!

Yay you lol

What kind of woman do you like?

Aggressive, know what they want, able to communicate properly their needs, wants, thoughts and ideas.

What is more important, looks or personality?

In the beginning looks. In the long run personality.
We are perfectionists, so we want both.

What counts as an absolute turn on, and what is a total turn off?

Turn on
Remembering things I did, or said, how to spell my name properly, able to have intellectual discourse on more obscure topics.

Turn offs
Ugly feet, unkempt look [nails, hair, clothes], close mindedness, ignorance, laziness, incompetence, selfishness, inability to concede in a debate or argument.

What are your main focusES in life?

Money, Success, Education, Competing, Roman Catholicism.

What do you like to do in your freetime?

Video games, Exercise, Research, Think

Ideally at least 3-4 hours a day. 10 hours or more every so often.
I'm alright with clingy, I think. So long as it is not overbearing.

Don't fancy the Scorpio[irrationally jealous] type.
the Pisces[ditsy, dreamy, go with the flow] type.
The Libra[conceited, pretentious, obnoxious know it all] type.
The Taurus [Self serving, selfish, money mongering] type.

When you start to date, do you prefer to make the first step or not?

I prefer not to make the first step.

Would you "fight" for a woman you love? What love generally mean to you?

Nope, I don't believe I should ever have to "fight for love".
It's either you want to be with me or you don't.

Are you idealists?

Practicality and Logic above all else. Then idealism.

Sex is very important, post marriage.
Reasonably crazy, need for cleanliness prevents other more radical things.

Submissive woman who knows what she wants.
Cajunspirit

Any experiences with Cappy women?

My mom is a Capricorn and today is her birthday! Bought her a BlackBerry Pearl 3g.

The Capricorns I was interested in dating [only met in 2010], were all hung up on exes and one chose the ex who cheated on her over me ultimately. Not a good start.
FlorasSecret
Cajunspirit:

Thank you for the VERY detailed answer! Wow, i can see the Virgoness in you!

btw Spell your name properly? Seriously? You should expect every people to learn your name and write it correctly.

The only question i have now: the woman should make the first step? Actually i am not comfortable doing that. I can have good conversation, i can be very friendly but making the first step.... i think a man should do it. I mean if he doesn't have the courage to do it, how can i be sure if he relly wants mo or not? Maybe he is with me only because i make a first step? Also it would make me uncomfortable because i would feel By "fighting" for love, i meant that if you would see another man around your girlfriend wouldn't you send him away?
I'd like a man who is a bit dominant and can definitely show me that he wants me. I want a man who can express this.

(I wouldn't go back to a man who cheated on me. Simply because i wouldn't trust him every again. If something is over, then it is over.)

Happy Birthday to your Mother. I wish her good health and happiness!

Cajunspirit
Posted by FlorasSecret
Cajunspirit:
Thank you for the VERY detailed answer! Wow, i can see the Virgoness in you!

Guilty as charged!

It's Mathieu, not Matthew.

As strong and independent as Capricorn women appear, it is exactly that an appearance. Cardinal signs on the whole have a strong emphasis on appearance. I am not disputing their strength, simply stating they appear stronger via their demeanor.

Capricorn women can be very shy, timid even. They dislike when they see a man talking to multiple women.
As a Virgo man, I believe I relate to women a lot better than men, so this "sin" is natural.

I have no problem approaching a woman who is alone, and joking with her.
However groups irk me, as do, as 25thDecan rightly states, RECIPROCATION.

That is THE most important part.
I am tired of people who I approach and they can only talk about themselves, they show no interest in me. They expect me to speak about myself. This is just not how I operate.

I don't believe in "sending people away". If he is speaking to her, she had a choice, whether to reciprocate with him or not. If she chose to talk back and maintain conversation, obviously she had a desire to do so.

The one at fault is her, not the man.

Happy Birthday to your Mother. I wish her good health and happiness!

Thanks.
Cajunspirit
Posted by 25thDecan
And i ve come to see that caj and I have a lot in common with this-similar upbringing I guess- but absolutely ZERO NEGOTIATION-.....if you are a hypocritical or gossiping woman, your best bet is to not pine after me. you are completely incompatible. Dramatic women who tear other women down, and other people are a HUGE NO NO.

I could'nt agree more.
SomeRandomVirgo
What kind of woman do you like?- Intelligent, goal-oriented, honest, compassionate, determined

What is more important, looks or personality?- I like both. If your personality is great but you look like frankenstein, no go. If you're a Victoria's Secret bombshell but you're as dumb as a post, no go.

What counts as an absolute turn on- Listening and remembering what I say, being passionate about your goals, natural beauty, displaying your intelligence and wit.

What is a total turn off?- Being overly shy, being overly stubborn, uncleanliness, being dramatic, caring too much about what others think, trying to make me jealous.

What are your main focus in life?- Learning, helping others, being happy, bringing peace to the world in my own way.

What do you like to do in your freetime?- Read, study, listen to music

How much time do you like to spend with your lover. need your space, or like to have a bit more clingy girlfriend?- I like my space and loathe clinginess. Don't be afraid to shoot me a "thinking of you" text though, those make me smile.

When you start to date, do you prefer to make the first step or not?- I like it when women say "treetr*nk you, social norms" and make the first step. I don't like when women feel that they have to be slaves to tradition. It's 2011, for goodness sake!

Would you "fight" for a woman you love?- If by "fight", you mean "compete with other guys" then no, never. If you claim that you love me, I should never have to. If some guy is flirting with you, I'd expect you to send him away on your own just like I would to a girl flirting with me.

What love generally mean to you?- A buncha crazy feelings.

Are you idealists?- I'm idealistic when it comes to matters of peace and diplomacy.

How important sex is, and are you more traditional or rather crazy in bed?- Yeah, it's kinda important but it's not the only thing I think about. I can be traditional or crazy, adaptation is the key.

Want a more dominant, a more submissive woman, or both?- A little bit of both, I suppose. I get a little turned-on when I get ordered to take my pants off. As soon as the door closed and the light goes out though, expect to be pseudo-raped.

Any experiences with Cappy women?- Yes, she was a bit of a prude and never took any action(I had to do EVERYTHING) so I got bored and dumped her. She was a sweetheart though, I'll give her that.
FlorasSecret
25thDecan:

Thank you for your reply! Actually now reading all of your opinion i start to "get" Virgo logic better.

I am not gossipy. But i am sometimes (especially in big groups) very shy. Maybe i should work on it if i want to catch a Virgo. LOL

By fighting i didn't mean that you should actually fight for a woman. I think as a Capricorn i am very faithful and don't like unwanted attention from other man when i am in a commited relationship.
I meant, fight for your woman, for example if your family or friends oppose to the relationship. Something like this.
FlorasSecret
Cajunspirit/Mathieu (Are you French?):

Thank you again for the reply. Very informative. Yes, i am timid and shy, but i can't mask it very well in professional life. Although once i start to like somebody i don't want to appear as somebody who i am not. But at the same time i am very straightforward and open.

"Sending people away." Sorry, my mistake, i wasn't specific.
Imagine a situation. Usually a couple going to dance, and man hitting on the woman very often. The woman sending them away one by one. But some of them are a bit more persistent. In this situation sometimes a woman would like to feel safe, because unwanted attention is not good. I would expect my bf not just stand and look at these occasions, but if he see that i send the men away and they doN't go, he should take action, and send them away. That's what i meant.

Thank you again.
FlorasSecret
SomeRandomVirgo:

Wow. I can see all Virgo men here gives very detailed reply. Thank you for your time. It was very informative to read it.
So you like a woman who makes the first step. But have you every done it yourself, or you mostly started relationships with woman who makes it.

My problem is not which centruy we live in. I would simply feel more comfortable, because i am shy. (Yes, i know it's not a good thing. )
Cajunspirit
Posted by FlorasSecret
Cajunspirit/Mathieu (Are you French?):

Nope, just got a french name.

"Sending people away." Sorry, my mistake, i wasn't specific.

Thank you again.

Yeah, I would step in, find out what's going on or if we have really good communication, I'd know it was time to "Save her" hahahaha
SomeRandomVirgo
Posted by FlorasSecret
SomeRandomVirgo:

No problem, I like dealing with lists and surveys lol. I've typically make the first step but if a woman gets a preemptive strike on me, I think it's pretty hot. It shows me that you go after what you want and you're not some poor, shy, maiden waiting for a prince in a tower. If a woman overly shy, I'll leave her in the dust. I don't like when people are that unsure of themselves.
FlorasSecret
Posted by CappyyLuv30
Under the topic of "fighting for love"....what about those corny movie scenes where the guy shows up at the airport and yells "wait don't go!" or the guy shows up at her doorstep to profess his love for her......things like this. A Cap guy told me once that he'd never do any of these 'outlandish' things, is it an earth sign thing?

It must be an Earth sign thing. I am sure. Because Fire signs would totally do this in my experience. Very big gesture of love. And maybe it sounds corny, but i love that.
FlorasSecret
Posted by ellessque
Posted by CappyyLuv30
My biggest pet peeve is when people misspell my name so I totally feel you on that, cajun.

OK carry on....I'm a sponge right now.

me too. I'm still pissed at my 4th grade teacher. i got in trouble for talking (imagine that). she put my name on the board. she misspelled it. it was all down hill from there.

i got suspended for three days over it

Look at the positive side. You had 3 free days without her.
FlorasSecret

The user who posted this message has hidden it.

1 2

ladylibra21
ladylibra21
Ok I just needed to yell now I am going back to detaching myself. I am going to be numb a shadow.
ariesheart
ariesheart
Anyone or any couples practicing celibacy? If so, what's your reasoning and experience? I've decided to go celibate to renew my mind (a lot of anger, insecurities, wrong thinking on what makes a relationship...).Im 33 by the way with 2 kids from ex husban
ariesheart
ariesheart
I've only been in love twice in my life. Each time I became obsessed with them. When things were great, my bills paid, house clean, dressing pretty... . And if we were having issues, I my life would fall apart because of the stress of losing them. I woul
Patrickgemini
Patrickgemini
My gemini friend(i'm a gemini too) says his girlfriend doesn't like when he touches her body( with her clothes on ) , he tells me sometimes when he tries to touch her boobs or her butt, she pulls his hands away (in a rude way), is this a scorpio character
Carolz
Carolz
OK so a lot if people on this forum already know about my relationship with a Libra . We broke up a year a go. He was the one who broke up and the reason he gave was that he is busy in some important stuff and he can't take this relation side by side .
BitterSweetSour
BitterSweetSour
He and his girlfriend were in a relationship for 5 years. He has no intention of marrying her, never tell her 'i love u'. He just used her for sex in these 5 years. What planet+signs do you think is prone of using woman for only sex, like this?
ladylibra21
ladylibra21
Cancer men do you try to make a FWB romantic all the time or do you get the lines clear?
BitterSweetSour
BitterSweetSour
When a man likes a woman and wanted to court her. His action of courting her is base on which planetary sign? the sun? the ascendant? the moon? the venus? which one?
Scorpgurl
Scorpgurl
He came into my house, asked me how I was, put his bag down...kissed the living crap out of me and just when I thought we were going to sit outside so I could give him his bday presents , he grabbed me and said "where do you want it? On the kitchen bench?