how to make a virgo like you ?

juniper
Hi this is my first post on this site so please tell me if i posted this question in the wrong place .

Alight i am a Taurus girl and i am interested in this Virgo
guy problem is i think he just want's to have sex But i can't be sure . He is weird and quiet for example he will sit and stare at and say ask me a crazy sexual or weird question .
juniper
Continued : ex:
him :you want to freak
Me: no not at the moment but thank you for asking
Him: okay (Then he pokes me )
I would also like to point out when he ask me these weird questions his face is so serious. And how i answer him is how i usually respond and talk to him. He acts like he is so sweet he always says hi and always wants to look like the good guy. He also points out all my dang flaws i take that as a insult.

We are acquaintances he is friends with my best friends brother and apparently he always asks about me to my friend. He confuses me to the fullest degree I feel like he just try's to see how far i will go . This was long but any advice would be appreciated and if it matters we're 18 .
aquavirgo
virgos are perfectionists. I should know, I am a virgo (woman)! The need to look perfect on the surface to the outside world is different than when he is with you alone when it is just the two of you. When he knows you more and is more comfortable around you, he will show more of himself to you and allow himself to be more vulnerable to you. This takes time and happens as trust is built between the two.

Can you give me more background? How long have you known this guy? Are you dating? Just friends? Not meaning to intrude on your privacy, but if you gave me more information maybe I can try to give better advice. My brother is a virgo and he is a sweetheart and was very romantic and loyal to his wife, until she cheated on him and then he divorced her. Virgo's don't normally go for sex only type of relationships, they invest their time and emotion into someone and try and try until they exhaust every avenue of a relationship. Don't rush anything, take your time to get to know your virgo. It all depends on what you are looking for too. It sounds like you want a relationship and if you do, do NOT have sex with this man until you know HIS intention for you.

Virgos are also very critical of others, but are even more critical to themselves so mentioning a virgo's flaws in return is not a wise move because the virgo already knows very well his/her flaws and weaknesses and trust me, the virgo is constantly working towards perfection even though it does not exist. Still, doesn't stop them from critiquing the entire world and how they can improve you as well. It can be a form of caring. Try to keep in mind that virgo's aren't always great communicators, more times than not, the way a message is delivered to you sucks and can really hurt especially when said in anger or in an emotional moment. The virgo tongue can be like a sword going straight for the heart to kill. Not nice, but still, we all have weaknesses.

What I've read in past, the taurus and virgo are a great pair.
TMV
Your first mistake is thinking that you can "make" a Virgo do anything. I have to ask why you feel compelled to attract this guy if he makes you feel insulted when you talk? This is already on the long road to nowhere.
juniper
Posted by charliebears
only virgos reply to the taurean line of questioning lololol!!!!

oh damn it's the other way around. nvm!

Lol yes not that day not that week but he will ask again it's just he makes me confused like how am i supposed to answer this weird ass question. Lol it's funny because my capricorn friend would just be a freak right back .
juniper
Posted by TMV

Honestly is just something about him idk but yeah i don't know if his criticism is meant to be taken seriously maybe I'm just sensitive idk .
HungVirgo
yes he wants to treetrunk
no the criticisms arent meant to be personal
juniper
Posted by aquavirgo

What I've read in past, the taurus and virgo are a great pair.

We are friends but not friends he's my best friends brothers friend . We have never dated kissed or did anything else . We hung out sometime my friend try's to say we would make a nice couple but idk .
juniper
Posted by Sagtastic1
Posted by TMV

That's the first thing that came to mind when I read the title of the OP. Only time will tell what his true intentions are but I have to say this, it doesn??t sound like he respects you much by the way he speaks to you. If a guy asked me "you want to freak" and we have not been in a committed relationship or at least been having regular sex....He would get the crucial cuss out from me. How DARE he speak to you like that!! The next time he says something like that just say "Go F yourself".

Lol i don't like to curse and i honestly don't know if he's being a A-hole or that's just him and when i say no thanx he moves on and just go in his own world
juniper
Posted by HungVirgo
yes he wants to treetrunk
no the criticisms arent meant to be personal

lol he's 18 i think they all want to treetrunk but i guess the question would be is that all,he wants i say yes my best friend says no .
juniper
idk i guess it's weird because i usually can read ppl in a couple hours it sounds weird but i can just sense if your a jack ass or if i will like you but this Virgo i just can't pin him he makes no sense .
juniper
Posted by Sagtastic1
Posted by juniper
Posted by HungVirgo
yes he wants to treetrunk
no the criticisms arent meant to be personal

WHAT!!!!!

well of course he does!

Lol yeah we're young but you think all he wants to do is treetrunk if that's the case i don't think he's very good at it .
juniper
Posted by aquavirgo

What I've read in past, the taurus and virgo are a great pair.

I just re read your post it was very informative so thank you and he is judgmental i am not trying to have sex with him or anyone for that matter but yeah i would like a relationship i feel like a fine line with him and i never know what he is thinking.
HungVirgo
if your best friend is a male then he'd know, if its a woman her opinion is irrelevant.
he could just be saying outlandish things to gauge how youll respond, you wont know if all he wants is to treetrunk till you start talking to him more.
juniper
Posted by HungVirgo

Yeah my friend is a women lol but why is he trying to gauge my reaction and i think your right but i don't like wasting,my time and i just like to be sure before i get my feelings involved.
1 2

Kayco
Kayco
I have an Aquarius friend that can read how I feel with a look. Even when I'm hiding my feelings. Being around them makes me feel naked. Do all Aquarians have this gift with all signs or is this a Gemini/Aquarius thing?
Bubbles2528
Bubbles2528
I betrayed my Taurus bf Taurus by going through his PC and phone. Also spying around when he left everything open. We aren't together back want him back. How do you rebuilt trust and get him back? Now he locks everything and changed all password and nothi
Libsizzler
Libsizzler
Gems, I Libra applaud your ability to issue silent guilt trips. Ya'll don't have to say anything and a Libra will know they've hit the nono area. How and why can you be one of the best signs who can accomplish this?!! Even with a wishy washy leeb.
Jkats
Jkats
I say "friend" because idk where we stand atm. Currently he lives with a roommate, but come June, he has to move in with his mom. Would this make a man depressed? What are signs of depression? Distancing, lack of sexual desire?
missscorpio69
missscorpio69
could someone experience enough to describe what kind of crab he is (in astrology way)? we just met through our mutual friend and for some reason my first impression tells me he is more than that. due to my limited astrology knowledge i would be appreciat
Sn1p3r187
Sn1p3r187
About fucking time they finally started making music again. Jesus it's been 12 years since Cool to be You. And I was only like 10 when it was released. How the time flies. But it's a great thing they're finally working on new material. If you're a fan of
P3n3lop3
P3n3lop3
If there are any how are you dealing with your relationships?
Honeybunniie
Honeybunniie
i have to word vomit my current evil and unreasonable emotion. I have an ex that I DO NOT want or ever give them another chance but I want to send them to hell and watch them live in the years of hell that they put u through. I dnt know why I'm having a h
Scorpsteph
Scorpsteph
My moon in Vedic is Sagittarius and my moon in western is capricorn. both are totally different. What really is the difference between these two charts? My moon signs are so opposite of one another...
Scorpsteph
Scorpsteph
Sun is Scorpio 24 degrees Moon in Capricorn 5 degrees Mercury in Scorpio 6 degrees Venus in Scorpio 9 degrees Mars in Sagittarius 5 degrees Jupiter in Scorpio 1 degree Saturn in Aquarius 23 degrees Uranus in Capricorn 19 degrees Neptune is Caprico
BG2
BG2
Have you ever fallen for the wingman approach? Do you feel safer knowing the wingman vouches for the guy trying to pick you? What are your views on that approach? Do you find the approach funny, cute, manipulative, cowardly, etc.? Any success s
dewiklaessen1991
dewiklaessen1991
I think we've never seen beyonce like this is she going nuts ?