one good thing about virgo men?

1 2 3 4 5 6
9/17/2006 5:07:18 AM | More
jag

Hi all,
I'm interested in a virgo man and was just on the internet, reading up what they say about virgo men just for fun.However, what i saw got me really worried.No one seems to have anything good to say about them.

They all say virgo men are un-romantic, who'll put on the charm to win you and couldn't care less after that, they are obsessed with healthy eating and orderliness to the point of OCD.They love arguments just for the sake of it and would make sure they win every argument.They're looking for the perfect woman and would criticise you constantly or try and mould you to be as close to perfect as possible or just leave.Not very interested in sex as they're not really passionate. Honestly, i'm really worried.What kind of woman would date a man like that?The reason i'm asking is because i don't believe anyone can be that bad.

However, they're not saying a lot of good things about virgo men so help me out here guys.There should be a few of you who can tell me something good or may have virgo friends who aren't that bad!!!

Thanks
9/17/2006 5:20:41 AM | More
Virguy62

Take a look deeper in this forum. We eat pizza, drink alcohol, care deeply about our women, very romantic, quite humorous, and most well traveled and educated.

We just take seriousn relationships as that, serious. And we make sure that when we commit, a lot of thought goes into it. When reading on these forums, many of the relationships are based on a young crowd, so I don't care what sign a guy is, if he's young, the chances of sticking around after a roll or two in the hay are slim to none.

Go for it if you like the guy.
9/17/2006 7:49:48 AM | More
Mystical

I'm not a Virgo but have dealt with one. I've also been on an emotional roller coaster regarding this Virgo. So you wonder if there is one good thing about Virgo men? They are very honest and will tell it to you straight. For the time being, the Virgo guy and I aren't speaking to one other and I have no idea what happened. We spoke back in July and he told me some things. However, I thought he was joking with saying I'd hear from him maybe some other time. He and I are friends so I didn't take what he said seriously with a comment like that. Remember, when a Virgo does say something, they mean it. I've attempted to get in contact with him but he ignores me. Now, I've given up on the whole thing to keep my sanity. The Virgo guy in my case is a nice guy, but confused. Anyway, I wish you good luck with your Virgo guy. Even though I've had difficulty with the one I know, I'm still very fond of Virgos. Don't give up. Time will tell what will happen in the future. This is a lesson I've learnt very well this year alone. All the best.
9/17/2006 8:33:38 AM | More
lovethatvirgoman

My Virgo is hiding from me, too, Mystical.
I can understand your giving up for sanity sake. I did that with mine before, though, and lost him, but gained his friendship. Now with a 2nd chance, I don't want to give up this time, even tho right now, I'm hanging on by a thread mentally.

Jaq,

My Virgo is a very wonderful lover. And was my friend, also for many years, following a marriage-bound relationship that soured. I think everyone will have their particular traits that are different and others the same within the zodiac. Best of luck to you.

9/17/2006 9:06:38 AM | More
Mystical

Lovehatvirgoman,
Thanks for your response. I don't want to give up on the Virgo guy in my case at all. Logically, I should just ignore him like he's doing to me. His birthday was on the 8th, and I really didn't know what to do since he and I aren't speaking and I don't know what the problem is. If I only understood why he's hiding out, it might make more sense to me. I'll always be his friend but I can't keep running after him. The Virgo guy in my case is going to have to wake up and realize what he's letting go as I won't wait for him ever. Hopefully, he'll realize what a mistake he's made but I'm not holding my breath either. It's okay with the whole thing because I had to get off the merry-go-round to not lose my mind. I almost did which has never happened to me before. I'm much happier now than I've been in months. Now if Virgo guy comes back to me, remains to be seen. Time will tell. Hopefully, when he's better, he'll be thinking more clearly than he's doing now. Only a fool will let a good thing get away. Anyway, I'm being saved from a lot of heartache now as I've had too much of it with this Virgo for too long. I'm still fond of Virgos, because the one I know has to a one off with his behavior. Life is looking much brighter which is great.
9/17/2006 9:26:14 AM | More
lovethatvirgoman

I understand. I have a crisis I'm in right now with mine. It's really stressful. Would love your feedback from my other thread. No one has offered anything yet. Maybe it's a hopeless case. Hope not.

9/17/2006 10:38:49 AM | More
Johhny

Jaq, Virgo men (and women) are exactly what you describe. They are cowards and very cold blooded individuals. Of course here on dxp all the Virgos will tell you how grat they are and blah blah blah. Forget this guy and run like hell. Thyre all weird, just read all the posts on pages one thru 20. Do your self a favor, find a real man who wont cookiemonster up and run when you tell him you like him, or wont sit there and analyze why you care for him thinking you have some other motive, or whatever other rediculouse shananagans Virgos do. Read all the posts and save yourself.
9/17/2006 11:28:07 AM | More
allluv72

Jag, I just have to comment. I'm seeing a Virgo man and though he can be VERY critical, he also has a heart of gold. I think the keys to Virgos at least the men are patience and honesty. They analyze everything so relationships are no different. As for sex, again comes the analysis so they will analyze what point, you two are in, in the relationship, then what changes may occur if you're intimate, what will happen if you're not intimate, it's all about thinking and predicting the outcome with them. Kind of like chess or checkers..LOL..But once they see you're sincere and trustworthy, they relax.. Once they're at this point you're home free, they're caretakers as well so they'll always be concerned about you...Just my experience with them, hope this helps...
9/17/2006 1:46:23 PM | More
jag

Hi again, thanks very much for your replies. I have to say they've confused me even more.
Virguy62 says they are just like the average man out there but Johhny thinks all virgos on here will tell me how great they are so i should be warned.

Mystical and lovethatvirgoman have crisis with theirs so the only positive i'm getting is from allluv72. Thanks for your comments allluv although now i'm starting to worry because if he's analysing me that much, then i've got to pass some kind of a test to be able to start a relationship with him.
9/17/2006 1:51:16 PM | More
jag

Is it really worth the hassle?I really like this guy but i don't want anymore heartache if i can avoid it.Anymore positive/great things about virgo men?
9/17/2006 1:53:30 PM | More
Mystical

Jag,
No test is required. Just be yourself and don't change for anyone. My crisis with the Virgo guy is so surreal but it's been a worthwhile experience. You know in life there are things you would or wouldn't do again. Well, if I had to go through all the pain I've gone through with Virgo guy, I'd do again. Now you might ask yourself why in the world would I say that. Well, because I've learned how strong I really can be. Out of every experience in life there is always something to be learned. Go for it with your Virgo guy. If you don't, you might always wonder what might have been.

9/17/2006 3:04:11 PM | More
allluv72

Jag, I agree with Mystical. Relax, be yourself and if it's meant it will happen whether it's automatic or it's like a slow burning flame. Dont get me wrong if you read some of my posts, my interaction with my Virgo is up and down based on the week or whatever he's going thru, but hard downs dont last forever, either you'll see the advantages of going thru the changes and take it day by day, or you'll say it's not worth the aggravation, either way it's up to you. But definitely be yourself because if you're not eventually it wont work anyway..Let him come to you and do whatever you'd be doing if he wasnt on your mind or in your heart..One thing I've learned is you cant rush a Virgo....
9/17/2006 3:13:22 PM | More
Mystical

I totally agree with Allluv72 with "You can't rush a Virgo". That is one of the biggest lessons I've ever learnt regarding the Virgo I know. Virgos go at their own pace like it or not. Right now, I'm tired of going at the Virgo I know pace, so I've given up. If he ever comes around again I don't know. One thing is for sure if he comes around, I'll be completely confused once again. It's happened before. Just when I've put distance between him and I, he suddenly reappears again. It's very frustrating and like he gets a sense with he'd better contact me. The Virgo guy I know even told me once he always comes back. Well, I'm not a play thing to come and go as he pleases. You have to be a strong type of gal to handle a Virgo. I've failed miserably because after a LONG time, I wore my heart on my sleeve which sent him running which wasn't even my intention. I've never failed regarding guys before in my entire life so it's been a bit of hard pill to swallow with this Virgo guy. I've swallowed the pill and learnt a great deal.
9/17/2006 3:18:06 PM | More
Virguy62

Thats just because Johnny has always picked the wrong Virgo men in hi slife. Obviosuly he has no clue, because Virgo men respond to women, not to other guys.

He needs to find himself a nice Gemini man.
9/17/2006 4:27:29 PM | More
RainbowChaser

34 years old female from USA

Astrological Line-up Sun - Gemini Moon

nice one V62...really pointing out the positive side of virgos there. keep up the good work.

and on a less sarcastic note...i also am not a virgo, but alas, have loved a couple of them in my time. in my experience, they're a breed that requires immense compassion in order to really shine, but when they shine...it's blinding (as well as addictive!). if you can keep in mind that the only thing harder than loving a virgo (including concrete), is being a virgo in love...most likely you'll get a glimpse of what's wonderful about virgos. a glimpse is worth it.
1 2 3 4 5 6