Revel In Your Abandon

1 2 3
9/23/2013 5:10:12 PM
ShakenNotStirred

CUE Tom Petty: "Tell me why you want to lay there, revel in your abandon."

First, we have to hear all your neurotic carping about how it didn't work between You and The Virgo.

Then, you insist that you're "so over him!"

But, you persist in creating whiny-butt threads and/or posts on the Virgo Forum, which really proves how much you're really NOT over him, or you wouldn't be here pissing & moaning in the first place.

(And, YES, we Virgos are 100% aware of what you're doing here, and what it really means.)
9/23/2013 5:14:01 PM
ShakenNotStirred

My first marriage to the Libra Woman failed, and caused both of us a lot of heartache.

So... how often do I go over to the Libra Forum and post Ain't It Awful! butter about Libras?

In going on 8 years... 0 (ZERO) Times!!

Either you people are bat-butter crazy, or you're bored as treetrunk, or you're clingier than Velcro, or some combination of those -- plus only God knows what else.
9/23/2013 5:22:19 PM

Posted by CluelessCancer
I been reading up on Virgo men so much online and it seems like you guys are a bunch of a maniacs. WTF is wrong with you? Tell me all about it. Curious why your so messed up & why you want the rest of us to feel as miserable as you do?

[From an early CLUELESS thread --> 1/7/2013 1:49:09 AM]

Psychotic addiction?? I don't think meds would help much.

9/23/2013 5:26:00 PM
ShakenNotStirred

So... it's the Virgo's fault when a loser Cancer Woman can't make it with a Virgo Man, when lots of us Virgos - including myself - know lots of happy CW + VM married couples in the Real World.

No... some of these dimwits just want to piss & moan, because they are unhappier with themselves than they are with others - including people on DXP.
9/23/2013 5:27:57 PM

CLUELESS: nobody cares dude

And yet, she can't stop posting on my thread...

9/23/2013 5:29:58 PM
ShakenNotStirred

And yet, she can't stop posting on my thread...
9/23/2013 5:30:53 PM
ShakenNotStirred

CLUELESS: Virgo men have to be the most prissiest effeminate signs ever.

And yet, she's still obsessing about a Virgo Man after 8+ months...
9/23/2013 5:40:15 PM
ShakenNotStirred

Could we get a round of applause for Clueless?

She's proven my point, and quickly, too!!

My DXP honeypots are usually effective at drawing the flies, but this one has to be a record-setter!!
9/23/2013 5:43:11 PM

Wow! This is too cool! Clueless sought my Advice:

CluelessCancer
9/21/2013
if i wished you a happy birthd...
and you stopped talking to me about 4 months ago,what would you think as a Virgo?
9/23/2013 5:48:04 PM
ShakenNotStirred

CLUELESS: which i don't care about

Then, why piss & moan about it?

Because you do care, because you're delusional, because of all the things we Virgos already know about you crybaby whiners that post on our Forum.

Again, thanks for proving the point.

PRICELESS

9/23/2013 5:49:40 PM
ShakenNotStirred

CLUELESS: Anyways this is my last comment on this stupid thread

Yeah, right. Sweetie, DENIAL ain't a river.
9/23/2013 5:52:00 PM
ShakenNotStirred

"A honey pot is a computer system on the Internet that is expressly set up to attract and "trap" people."

Works every time.
9/23/2013 5:53:53 PM

Posted by ShakenNotStirred

CUE Tom Petty: "Tell me why you want to lay there, revel in your abandon."

Then, you insist that you're "so over him!"

NOTICE that the OP was NOT directed to any particular person.
9/23/2013 5:55:03 PM
ShakenNotStirred

Same as with a jar of honey: Set it outside, and see which pests are attracted to it first.
1 2 3