CUSP of POWER

1 2
4/22/2007 2:12:24 PM
King Bull

"i am a person that is always consistent with living. I am a leader that will ri

where on this Board is the Best and first Cusp?

I am a Taurus/Aries Cuspion, Are there others?
4/28/2007 2:02:39 AM
King Bull

Seems One is the lonelyest Number
4/29/2007 7:38:07 PM
fieryearth

26 years old " Rising Leo Virgo Sun + Ari

lol... one of my good friends is an aries/taurus cusp...
4/30/2007 11:39:54 AM
King Bull

Yes a comment,

really, how are there surroundings when you are around?
5/5/2007 12:52:37 AM
tall dark and aries

29 years old male from the rusty planet."I can be soft spoken, but I carry a big stick and find honor in such, balancing

Uh, I'm an Aries sun with a Taurus rising, is that good enough?
6/17/2007 10:55:59 PM
fieryearth

26 years old " Rising Leo Virgo Sun + Ari

"Yes a comment,

really, how are there surroundings when you are around?"

lol

~ Well they act like Aries, just more laidback...

6/21/2007 5:58:27 PM
King Bull

I dont think that i act like a Aries, I have all my taurus traits but i am more driven then most other taureans i have met.
7/6/2007 7:30:02 AM
SheenaLynn

TRY LIB/SCORP CUSP...
7/14/2007 12:13:55 AM
AquaMagus

go cusp of power!
7/26/2007 2:12:48 PM
xXCancer_LeoXx

28 years old female from Lynchburg, Virginia  USA  "Hi! my name is Elizabeth, but you may call me Liz :) I am a Cancer/Leo and i

what about the cancer?leo cusp???
8/31/2007 5:09:34 PM
juliedom

hey whatsup im on the cusp of powerr =]

4/15/2009 4:23:52 PM
rawpowertauries

yo, 17 turning 18 this coming earth day. I am of very precise borderline personality of these two signs and I am so stressed! I go active, then passive again, active, then passive. Now I lost track. I am tired, and feel energetic as well! Oh any advices for me to cope up?
4/27/2009 4:04:53 PM
cleopatra

28 years old female"I've never really felt like a total Arian and was pleased to find out that Im a

the pisces aries cusp is the first cusp!
because aries is the sign of reborn making this cusp combo the first, and 'best' from what iv read because not only are the individuals strong in themselves, they are also sensitive. so it is the best cusp to beeeee
12/31/2009 1:53:14 PM
Pride of 0ctober

male from back to the b@sics, texas  U-S-muthaphuckin A  STAY OFF MY SHIT MOFOS

those ppl are the hardest to deal with for me taurus/aries cuspers tend to be quite opinionated and will be annoying to you unless you challenge them, constantly cuz not only do they speak the truth, they speak their truth

better have sum facts in order when you argue with those Rambunctious bulls
5/9/2011 11:18:18 PM
venusianbull

44 years old female from A Lush Meadow, US of A  " In the dead of night, it's the anti-sig.

Well, that and we get off on being challenged.
1 2