Do Aquarius moon men typically come after a break up that ended on good terms?

By oursiswonderJuly 20, 2021 12:49pm — 0 replies
Learn more Aquarius Moon.

Related Topics

Aqua moon in love
how does one with aqua moon behaving in love
Fellow Aquarius Moon Signs!? 👀 Explain yourselves!
ive been trying to figure out my emotions and i just feel to distant and detached from people
AQUARIUS MOON 1st house ?
does anyone know about this placement or have this i have aquarius moon 1st house with saturn in 1st house also
Aqua moons. Sup?
my mom is a triple aqua she s constantly craving closeness from people and complains how no one is mushy with her but she is so distant it s like she has no idea who the hell she is haha it cracks me up she s the only aqua moon i know love her to
Fuck you aqua moons
cold emotionless pieces of trash who nobody likes even my aqua and cap placements are warmer and mushy than your selfish ice souls it doesnt matter how cute and innocent you guys look it all a lie discuss the terrible aqua mooners from your
Aquarius moon - Any thoughts or interpretations?
hello all so im kind of new to astrology and just looked at my chart based on my date of birth and noticed that i have the following virgo sun aquarius moon mercury in libra venus in cancer was wondering if anyone could give an interpretation
Aquarius moon man behavior
im messaging because i want to deeply understand this aqua moon man situation i am experiencing for starters we have an amazing amount of intellectual chemistry we can talk about anything and he has said that he loves reading what texts i send bec
Pinning Down Aquarius Moon
i do notice there are already a few threads dedicated to aquarius moon so please bear with me on this new thread i have more specific situation here i would like to talk about aquarius moon people who remember me would remember i have a dealing with