Do you think Taurus men are ruining this World and wasting countless of Lives and Potential?

By HamstheticsOctober 22, 2021 2:35pm — 52 replies
You are on page out of 4
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

Rising Sign
in honor of halloween post the sign you show the world - keep your mask on in the thread pls https i postimg cc m2xdsdsp e0-f1-d266-d344-4748-9127-55347858386-c jpg
Do you find 'astro houses' really weird?
so im a first houser which is associated with the long shadow of childhood self-absorption and a larger than life vibe which is common to all fire houses theres a focus on the self which is absolutely true for me nobody can talk about their persona
Is this normal? (See last post)
so i haven t even gone on a date with him yet but we had plans as soon as he gets back from a business trip he asked me to pick him up from the airport i said ok just to show i m serious about him now he s saying that his baby son will be with him i
Why are Hollywood forcing Men to liking and watch Aries women?
it is now wrong for us men to go to the cinema to see beautiful attractive women it is sin for us men to love and admiring the beauty of air sign women the feminity of pisces women
How do you handle being love bombed?
i ve only been seeing him for 3 days and he s asking me to be his girlfriend i ve met his whole family over facetime we fall asleep on the phone together i m 27 he s 22 usually i never even give chances to men who are even my age i ve always dated old
Do you feel
that men are more reliant on illusion for fulfillment more so than women or are there astro aspects to this nature i saw this post on reddit that made me wonder this guy meets this girl seems to be a genuine connection naturally shared real info a
Most *Charismatic*
who was is the most charismatic partner you have know what are their placements aspects etc for me aqua sun amp mercury conjunct gemini rising mars aries moon scorpio venus in 7th in cap jupiter amp uranus conjunct very out there larger
Natal and synastry Moon in 7th house
how strong is this connection i read the natal needs an emotional romantic relationship and the synastry moon and house have a bonding connection that s intuitive i can t find anything when the house has their native moon in the 7th and their partne
Confused
https imgur com a ehbklry hello can anyone help me to better interpret the setting of my seventh house ie marriage more precisely pluto which is its ruler and which is at 29 and which is in conjunction with venus which is the ruler of the first h